Dancing Out

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Kyuhyun's POV

I felt so proud of myself. We were now on the way to Sun Min's house A.K.A Heechul's house. Leeteuk was driving this van and Donghae was driving the other. I predict chaos. 

I looked at Leeteuk hyung. He was talking to the hyungs, but there was still a tinge of weariness that climbed onto his face. Heechul hyung had gone over to his house first. He had burst out of his room and out of the dorm about ten minutes after we had just came back to the dorm. I don't know what got into him, but when I called him, he told me he needed to go home first. Everyone in the dorm seemed slightly puzzled, but no one minded much. Heechul had always been like that, one weird person from outer space. I sighed and took out my phone. How I wished they had starcraft on my phone!

Sun Min's POV

I was heading into the bathroom when my phone rang. I picked it up to find that Heechul oppa had called. A grin crept slowly on to my face.
 

"Sun Min ah! I just told everyone about the sleepover party, be there in 2 hours, arasso?" Heechul said over the phone.
"Sun Min?" I heard Heechul ask.
But I didn't hear him well.
I had walked into the bathroom, and saw the reflection in the mirror.
I started screaming.
And dropped my phone on the floor
But I didn't notice.
All I knew was that..
No... that wasn't me.

 

No..

NO...

NONONO.

I felt my fingers go over to touch that long ugly scar. 

No... the mirror was lying to me..

It was playing tricks on me...

My face... however ugly it was, was so... hideous with that long, swollen scar.

I felt my hand clench into a fist, and before I could stop myself, I smashed the mirror...

Into pieces.

My knuckles started bleeding...

I slid down on to the floor and started crying. No one would look me in the face again. I was so hideous... it must have been a torture for Heechul to look at me just now.. a torture for Hea Woo, a torture for Kyuhyun.

I picked up the phone on the floor. It wasn't spoilt. I unlocked it, finding tons of messages and miscalls from Heechul. 
My phone rang again. This time I picked up.

"Sun Min!" Heechul's familar voice said. I choked, my voice refusing to come out.

"Sun Min?" Heechul asked again.

"Sun Min!" Heechul shouted.

"N...Nehh oppa?" I asked.. finally getting my voice out.
"Sun Min! Stay where you are, I'm five minutes away. Don't do anything silly." and then he hung up.

Five minutes?
Five minutes ... stay... where.. I was... It didn't make sense to me. The words didn't string into a sentence.

I looked around me. Pieces of glass decorated the floor. 

Suddenly, it just made sense to me to turn on the tap,and fill the bathtub.

It got filled quickly and I picked up a glass piece. My hands moved on its own, my fingers holding the glass piece moved higher and closer to my wrist... closer....

"ANDWAE!" Someone shouted and knocked the glass piece away from me. 

That person pulled me into a hug and dragged me into the living room. I could tell that it was Heechul oppa.

"O...oppa..." I started to say. 

"Shh." He said.

I started to cry, and Heechul sat there with me on the couch, my head buried in his chest as I sobbed.

*************

Heechul's POV

I came out of Leeteuk's room in a hyper mode and got into my room, taking my phone out to call Sun Min to tell her the good news. Oh yeah !

"Sun Min ah! I just told everyone about the sleepover party, be there in 2 hours, arasso?" I said when Sun Min pick up.

But Sun Min did not answer. What the?
"Sun Min?" I tried again.

No reply.

Then I heard her scream.

 

. She must have looked into a mirror.

Maybe not.

I ended the call and grabbed my wallet and keys and left the dorm, ignoring the questions of the dongsaengs.

I got into my car and sped away back home.

I tried calling and messaging Sun Min, but she never replied.

Then finally, she answered my call.

But she sounded like she was crying.

"Sun Min!" I cried into the phone happily. But she didn't respond.

"Sun Min?" I said, trying again. No response.

"Sun MIn!" I shouted, praying that she would respond.

And she did.

"N...Nehh oppa?" I hear her say, in between deep breaths. Definitely crying.

"Sun Min! Stay where you are, I'm five minutes away. Don't do anything silly."  I said and hung up. 

I accelerated and reached home in three minutes.

I carelessly got out of the car, locked the car and ran into the house, unlocking the door in a jiffy. I looked around and saw light coming out from the bathroom.

I ran there and saw Sun Min in the bathroom, a glass piece in her hand that was edging closer to her wrist.
"ANDWAE!" I shouted and ran forward, knocking her glass piece away and pulled her into a hug. I could see that she had killed a mirror, but that could wait.

I dragged her into the living room and sat her next to me on the couch.

"O...oppa..." she started to say but I shushed her. 

Whatever she wanted to say could wait. I let her cry on me as I mentally took in the damage she did.

Bleeding knuckles... scratches on her arms and legs, probably due to the glass... and wait.

Old scars on her left wrist.

Wait what?!

Why were there... RAZOR scars on her WRIST?
And... five of them too!
Something must have happened.

And I needed to find out soon.

Why was she cutting... again?

"Sun Min!" I had shouted. I had found her sprawled on the bedroom floor,, her bed sheets stained red... I looked at her hands, and realised what had happened. I took the razor in her hands and threw it on the floor and called for an ambulance, hugging her tightly to me.No I couldn't lose her. Why had she been so stupid? Why did she do all this? Why didn't I stop her in time?

"Oppa?" I heard someone say.

I blinked and looked around.

"Oppa?" I realised it was Sun Min calling me.

"Ne?" I said as Sun Min climbed out of my lap and sat down next to me, drying the tears of her face. 

"I'm sorry." She said. I ruffled her hair.

"Don't be. I love you." I said, smiling. Well, I could ask her next time. It wasn't the best time to ask right now.

"I love you too oppa." She said and got up. She looked at her hands and bit her lip. I smiled.

"Come on, let's go bandage your knuckles and get the bathroom cleaned up." I said. Sun Min looked at me, and nodded.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-
End of chapter! ^^

The risk of suicide, depression and mental illnesses are very real in bully victims. Many don't realise that once one is bullied, the victim tends to bully another, continuing the bully cycle. I've meant to say this many times. I've been bullied, threatened and harrassed before, but I was okay because I was tougher than many of my classmates. But that didn't mean I wasn't affected. I was an ex-cutter and now I say no to cutting, I cringe while holding something sharp. Bullying scars someone for life. I admit that I went on to bullying people in the end, but now I stopped and realised my mistakes. I decided to start afresh, and have stopped my violent ways.
 

So I hope that my readers will not bully! Bullying is bad! :(( I'm sorry for bullying too. I bullied my friends but don't worry. They were okay. I didn't hit back if they didn't provoked me. Which they didn't! ^^ So I have awesome friends who helped me. ^^
Anyways, I love you guys. Thanks for the subs! ^^
Read Comment and Subs !^^
Muackks!