Don't.

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Sun Min's POV

Heechul oppa.

What was he doing here.
Oh my god. I'm so dead.

"O..Oppa... wha..what ... are... you doing here?" I asked, curious yet nervous. Heechul ignored me and traced my scar on my face. I think it wasn't bad, or long, if not Heechul would have been shocked. 

"Let's go." Heechul oppa finally said, after we stood there in the middle of a deserted corridor for what seemed like eternity in silence.

What was he thinking? I wished he had at least asked some questions.

We got into his car that was parked by the road side. I lagged behind everyone and looked around, scared that there may be anyone who knew me and saw me. There didn't seem to be anyone left in school, school ended at like... I looked at my watch. 2.45 p.m. Well school ended at least 2 hours ago. No one stayed in school anyway.

I got into the front seat and the moment I shut the door, Heechul drove away, nearly throwing me off, seeing that I had not fastened my safety belt. Hea Woo and Kyuhyun were at the back. Hea Woo in her own world again obviously. I knew she was going to have a thousand and one questions the next day but I will deal with that tomorrow. I caught Kyuhyun oppa though, throwing a worried glance at Heechul oppa when he suddenly drove off and at such a speed too.

We reached Hea Woo's in five minutes and dropped her off. After a series of goodbyes, Heechul drove off again. This time, though it did not throw me forward, it did scare me a little at the sudden take off. All this while, Heechul oppa had not uttered a single word.

Kyuhyun's POV

We dropped Hea Woo off at her house. Only Sun Min and I said goodbyes though, Heechul seemed to be lost in his own world. 

We sat in the car in silence, and it was another ten minutes before we reached Sun Min's. Well Hee chul's home actually. But ah well. It had been an excruciating long ten minutes. Heechul pulled up, but did not make a move, his eyes just staring straight ahead, and seemed lost in his thoughts. What was he thinking?
I got out of the car and helped Sun Min out, making sure she had entered the house before going back to the car.

"Hyung." I said, the moment Hee Chul had started to drive again.

No response.

"Hyung.." I tried again, a little louder.

No response.

What was with him!?

"HYUNG!!!!" I shouted. 

The car screeched to a stop. What the? I looked around. Thankfully the road was deserted.

Phew.

"What." Heechul said finally.

"You can continue to drive, but what are you thinking? I know you are worried about Sun Min, but I think it was really just a fall..." I said. Heechul started to drive again but did not answer my question.

We arrived at the dorm soon after, and after parking the car, we got out. I put a hand on his shoulder. Heechul turned around.

"What?!" He demanded.

Finally, it sounded like the old Heechul was back!
"Hyung, tell me what you think." I said, knowing full well he knew what I was referring to.

Heechul seemed to have realised that too.

"You cheeky little ... Ugh. I believe that Sun Min fell down, but that scar is gonna freak her out." He said and started to walk away.

I ran after him and adjusted my walking pace to his.

"Hyung, shall we accompany her then?" I said.

Heechul stopped walking and caught me as I stumbled.

"Mwo?" He asked.

"Well, we could go to your house, and accompany her. Then we can comfort her if she's affected by the scar, if not we can have a partyyyyY!" I said, grinning. It was the smartest plan I ever came up with, besides devicing a whole lot of plans for Starcraft....

Heechul seemed to consider my idea and nodded. As we took the lift up to the dorm, I heard him call the manager to ask for permission. Surprisingly, the manager had allowed, on the condition that he came to pick us up the next day and that we were not allowed to roam the streets alone.

Paranoid manager hyung. Typical.

I saw a slight smile form on Heechul's face after telling me the good news. I smiled too. It was good to see a smile on Heechul's face. It has been long missing.

Heechul's POV

We entered the dorm to find it in the exact state of a zoo. Everyone had decided to crowd about in the living room and start up the karaoke machine. Leeteuk hyung was missing, and that was probably the reason for the state of the living room. Bags of chips and drink packages decorated the room, literally. 

I unplugged the machine. That got everyone's attention. "Yah! Hyung!!" I turned to see Ryeowook pouting at me. He had a microphone in his hand. It was probably his turn to sing.

"Party at my house. Go pack up. We are staying overnight. And get sleeping bags and food. Two hours. Now." I said and left for my room. I heard cheers coming from the living room. Party anytime baby.

I called Sun Min. 
"Hello?" Sun Min said from the other line.

"Hello Sun Min ah?" I said.

"Oppa!" She yelled. Gosh she had a loud voice.

"Chill. I'm coming over for a sleepover party with the boys, arasso?" I said.

"Arasso, I will cook some baked rice." She said and after goodbyes she ended the call.

Yay! I was in for a treat. Her baked rice is just daebak! ^^

She didn't sound worried bout' her face though. She probably haven't looked in a mirror....

Oh . When she does, she's gonna be on a breakdown mode.

And I had to be there fast before she does something silly again.

I went to Leeteuk hyung's room to inform him of the party. 

"Hyung!" I said.

Leeteuk looked up from writing something.

"Ne Heechul ah?" He asked.

I sat down next to him. 
"Hyung, party at my house. Sleepover. Two hours. Manager said okay. Arasso?" I said. Leeteuk looked at me skeptically and nodded.

Yeehawwww! IT'S TIME FOR PARTY.

-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-X-

Oh yeah it's party time baby! ^^
I was feeling hyper, so here's the hyper-ish ending short story.

Weird mood swings from Heechul ehh?
And yes, he really believes that Sun Min fell down. 

It is possible okay! I've known of people who walked and broke their toe. Epic yes. But true! ^^
Soooooo. Next update soon ? ^^
Please comment subscribe and read.

*Hugs and kisses*
Muackkkks baby~