I wonder why

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Heechul's POV

When Sun Min finally came to sight, I heaved a sigh of relief. Manager hyung got off the van and helped Sun Min into the van. I heard her thank Manager hyung in that happy voice of hers. I smiled. At least she was okay. "Sun Min ah, manager hyung will drive you to the company. I'll go home with you later. Hea Woo, you wanna come? Or do you want to go home?" I asked. "I'll come!" Hea Woo grinned. I saw Sun Min smile and nudge Hea Woo. Hmm... what was the big secret?  

We reached the company soon enough. Kyuhyun got out off the van first, saying something bout' needing the washroom. I managed to get out of the van at the same time Hea Woo and manager hyung were helping Sun Min out. Gosh. We were two handicapped siblings. "Sun Min ah, I shall go in first. You can take your time. See you girls later. Manager hyung, annyeong!" I made my way slowly into the company, heading for the cafeteria. I grabbed four sandwiches, for me, Kyuhyun,Sun Min and Hea Woo, and a huge jug of orange juice for the whole team. When I headed to the lift lobby, I met one of those snobs. I looked around. Hea Woo and Sun Min must have went up already. "Annyeonghaesayo sunbaenim!" The snob says. I looked at her. "What's your name?" I asked as we both enter the lift that had just arrived. "Min Ah, sunbaenim." She replied, smiling happily. So this was the girl that was probably involved in the beating of Sun Min. "Oh. Where are you practicing?" I asked as I pressed the button to go to the fourth floor. I saw her press the eighth floor button. "Room 809, sunbaenim." She said. I nodded. Then the lift came to a stop and I walked out slowly. 

I was outside the practice room when I realised I didn't have any free hands to push open the door that was slightly adjacent. I kicked open the door anyway, and almost lost my balance. "Heechul hyung!" I heard the familar voice of Eunhyuk. He ran over to me. "Oohhh, is that orange juice for us?" He asked. I nodded and he took it from me. Leeteuk was at my side in a flash. He helped me onto a chair. "Those are for Kyuhyun, Sun Min and Hea Woo, right?" Leeteuk hyung asked. Wow how did he know? I nodded and he took three of the sandwiches and passed it to Kyuhyun, Sun Min and Hea Woo. I smiled. "Thanks." I said when he returned. He sat down on the floor next to me. "How's the ankle?" He asked, yawning. He looked so tired. "It's okay hyung. What are you guys doing?" I asked curiously. There were well... poms poms on the ground. "Oh nothing much. The dongsaengs were in the mood for some party." He shrugged. "Party? Hyung, what's the occasion?" I asked stupidely. 

"To celebrate Kyuhyun's entrance back to school." Leeteuk hyung said as in a matter-of-fact manner as he unscrewed his water bottle. Those dongsaengs didn't even acknowledge my presence! I was about to say something when Leeteuk screamed. I looked down in surprise. He was now more than a metre away from me, sweating profusely. There was a cockroach on near my leg. I froze. If there was something both I and Leeteuk hyung had in common, it was the fear of cockroaches. Everyone seemed to realise this too as Ryeowook made his way towards me with a dustpan. He silently swept the cockroach and brought it outside the practice room. There was an awkward silence before Eunhyuk broke the silence with a "Let's get back to practice." Everyone except Leeteuk went into formation. "Hyung, aren't you joining us?" Donghae asked Leeteuk hyung. I saw Leeteuk hyung shook his head and made his way towards me. He was visibly shaken. "It... it could,,, fly!" He told me. I bit my lip and smiled. Typical Leeteuk hyung.

*********

Thirty minutes later, I made my way out of the practice room. "Oppa, where are you going?" I heard Sun Min ask. "To find Min Ah" I replied and left the room before she could protest. As I made my way slowly to the lift lobby, Sun Min shouted across the corridor . "Please oppa, don't say you're my brother. Whatever you do, don't mention me." She pleaded. I was surprised, confused but nodded. She must have a reason. I took the lift up to the eight floor and soon found room 809. I pushed the door open to find a group of girls practicing. They turned to look at me and started screaming. "Heechul oppa! It's Heechul oppa!" A girl screamed as the girls came running towards me. I smiled at them. Being loved is such a bliss. "Is... Min Ah here?" I asked, trying to find that girl among the girls crowding round me. "I'm here!" A high voice chirped from my left. I saw her at once. "Come to the basement." I said and left the room. Those girls were seriously crazy fangirls. Min Ah met me at the lift lobby but I ignored her. 

When we reached the basement, she asked curiously, "Oppa, what do you want with me?" 

"Who's your oldest sunbaenim that's a girl?" I asked.

"Erm.... Kyo Hun sunbaenim. Wae?" She said.

"Where can I find her?" I asked.

"Erm... I guess in room 206." She mumbled.

"Okay. Wait here." I ordered and left the room.

My ankle wasn't hurting a lot now. Guessed Leeteuk hyung's icing and bandaging had worked. I found room 206 easily. It was just next to the lift lobby. I pushed open the door. In there was a girl with long hair and puffy bangs. She was facing the door and stood up upon seeing me. No screaming here. Good. "Heechul sunbaenim!" She said, bowing. "Are you Kyo Hun?" I asked. She nodded. "Good. You are the oldest trainee here, right?" I asked. She nodded again. "Good. Min Ah is waiting at the basement. Give her 5 hits. You know what I mean right?" I looked at her. She nodded and seemed to be in a dilemma. "Why? What's wrong? Don't tell me you guys don't hit the juniors anymore." I said. She shook her head. "No... it's just that what has Min Ah done wrong?" Kyo Hun bit her lips. "She just did something bad. Say that I was the one who told you to do this. Now go." I ordered. She nodded and left the room. I went out of the room, smiling as I pressed the lift to go up. Kyo Hun was already gone. That girl was fast.

When I went back to the practice room, Sun Min looked up. "Oppa!" She said. I ignored her, hoping she would not ask questions. Leeteuk hyung looked at me and said 'Well, Heechul's back. Let's decide what's for dinner. Pizza?" He asked. Everyone agreed on pizza and Leeteuk hyung called for  three large pizzas, one hawaiian, one black pepper chicken and one vegetarian. He also ordered 12 large cokes for everyone and Sun Min and Hea Woo. I smiled to myself. He was thoughtful.

After dinner, we practiced till 10pm before calling it an early night. Well we lied around the practice room, waiting for manager hyung to pick us up, Leeteuk hyung asked, "Hey Sun Min, since you're injured and Heechul is staying at the dorm, why don't you stay in the dorm too?" Sun Min looked troubled for a moment. "But... would it be okay? I mean... well..." She glanced around uneasily. I could guess what she was thinking. Living with 10 boys in a dorm? That would be tough. But everyone reassured her. "I could sleep in Leeteuk hyung's room!" Ryeowook added helpfully. Leeteuk hyung nodded. "Well okay... but would Manager oppa be alright?" She asked. There was silence as Leeteuk hyung called manager hyung. After awhile, he ended the call and nodded. "Yep, Manager hyung says its okay as long as we are okay." Everyone cheered and I saw Sun Min smile. "Oh, and we are suppose to go down now. Manager hyung is waiting." Leeteuk added after the cheering died down. Hea Woo pushed Sun Min out as we collected our belongings. "Thanks." I whispered into Leeteuk hyung' ear. He smiled. "You're welcome. What's brothers for?" He gave a small punch on my shoulder. 

We sent Hea Woo home first before heading back to the dorm. Ryeowook got out his belongings and put it in Leeteuk hyung's room before dragging a materess and a pillow and a blanket to Leeteuk hyung's room. Sun Min washed up before any of us. When I came back from the bath, I entered the room and saw Sun Min pressing a cloth on her hand. It was soaked in blood. I walked as fast as I could over to her. 

Sun Min's POV

After bathing, Heechul hyung went to to bathe. I looked at my hands. The blood on the wound had dried out. I had probably injured it accidentally when I fell to the ground after drinking that spiked drink. Sighing, I pushed myself off the wheelchair and hop-walked to Ryeowook oppa's bed. "Sun Min ah!" Someone entered the room, shocking me. I lost my balance and fell to the ground, causing the wound to be reopened and it was now bleeding profusely. "Ahh! Mianhe!" I looked up to see Ryeowook oppa. I shook my head. "It's okay. It's my fault."  I said, struggling to climb onto the bed. He took my hand and pulled me up easily. Wow, he was strong for someone so thin.He supported me onto the bed. "Thanks." I smiled. He looked at my knee. "Ohmygosh. I'm so sorry! Here, have this cloth. Put it on your hand and put pressure. I'll get the first aid box." With that he sped out of the room. I was putting pressure when someone pushed the door open. I looked up. It was Heechul oppa. I saw his shock on his face as he registered what I was doing. He walked as fast as he could to me and nearly tripped over a book he had lying on the floor.

"Sun Min ah! What happened?" He asked worriedly as he took the cloth away from my knee and saw the bleeding.

"Nothing. I fell and reopened the wound on my hand. Ryeowook oppa went to get the first aid box." I said, putting the cloth back.

At that moment, Ryeowook oppa came in with a huge first aid box. He rummaged through it and found bandages. Carefully, he applied medication, causing me to flinch in pain. Then he put some gauze on it and wrapped my hand up in bandages. After he was done taping it, he looked at Heechul oppa. "Heechul hyung, do you want to change your bandages?" He asked. Heechul oppa looked at his ankle and nodded. "I'll do it. Just give me the tape and the bandages, and maybe a pair of scissors." He said. Ryeowook oppa nodded and after giving the bandages, tape and scissors, he packed up the box and left the room. "Thank you Ryeowook oppa!" I shouted after him. I yawned. Heechul oppa looked at me. "Go to sleep Sun Min. It's late." He ordered, still bandaging his ankle. "Neh. Goodnight Heechul oppa." With that, I drifted off to sleep.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Perhaps a Teukchul moment in the next chappie? I was sad writing this. Heechul oppa is going to enlist on sep 1!! :( So fast. :( Eeeeeekk. Ah well. I'll wait for him. <3 
Hope you enjoyed this chappie. The next chappie should be up tomorrow or today. ^^ 

Annyeong! <3
Subscribe Comment Read

Kamshahamida! <3