School

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Sun Min's POV

"Okay we're here. Sun Min ah, try not to get into accidents, arasso?" Heechul oppa said. I rolled my eyes and nodded, my hand conciously touching that scar on my face. Yesterday, the oppas had told me I still looked pretty. Was it true? I got out of the car, pulled up my hood and started walking out quickly. 

"Sun Min." Someone pulled me back. Kyuhyun oppa.
Well who else had that deep voice, rough hands and plus, we didn't even pick up Hea Woo.

I turned around. Before he could speak though, I started.

"Oppa, in school, please pretend you don't know me." I said and turned away, hoping my message was clear enough. There was no Hea Woo I could push him too. 

He grabbed my hand again. 

"Sun Min. I just wanted to say I.." he said but I pulled away before he could complete his sentence. I didn't want to hear what he had to say. I didn't want to guess it either. It would be better for both of us. Since I was so ugly, I wasn't fit for him. Those lies, they are probably trying to make me feel better about my face injury.

I ran a hand down my scar. It was probably swollen red now. Aish. So ugly. I'm so ugly. I started running. Okay maybe hopping/walking away fast. 

Thankfully he didn't catch up.

He must have seen how ugly I was.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Kyuhyun's POV

After she turned around and walked away for the second time, I decided to give her space. Aish pabo Kyuhyun. Why did I have to do that? It sounded as though I was confessing! I wanted to tell her that I would ask Hea Woo to join us after school for lunch, but her reaction... Wait. Did she think I would confess? Oh dear! Although that ain't a bad idea... Heechul is a bad idea.

I sighed and watched her walk away. Her leg seemed to heal. Good. I followed her and walked into the school compound silently behind her.

"Oppa!" Someone shouted.

"Kyuhyun oppa!!" Someone else shouted.

Aish. I'm such an idiot. I forgot to put my hood on! I hurriedly walked on, breaking through the crazy hoard of girls. I looked at my watch. I sighed and went up to the rooftop. To hell with school, I'm skipping first period.

At the rooftop, I slid down the wall and threw my backpack a side.

Did I really like Sun Min.
Or was liking her just a lie?

Was my heart lying to me?

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Flashback

"Kyuhyun ah!" She shouted across the street.
"Neh Ren Yi ah!" I turned around to see the love of my life, across the street in that beautiful white dress, smiling at me. I smiled back and turned around, waiting for her to pounce on me.
"AHHHHHHHH!" I heard a scream and froze. I turned around looked at what was unfolding before me.
A car, sleek and black driving at top speed was heading towards Ren Yi who was in the middle of the road.
"REN YI NO!" I shouted and dived to pull her out of harm's way. 

But it was too late.

The car crashed into Ren Yi and me, sending us flying five metres away. I landed on the rough granite surfaceand felt a trickle trickling down my face. I groaned in pain and turned my head painfully to look over at Ren Yi. My heart stopped.

"REN YI! NO! WAKE UP!" I shouted and pulled myself close to her. She was sprawled face down on the road, blood pouring out like water from an open tap. Her eyes were close and she felt colder than usual.

The driver of the car got out and soon the wails of the ambulance sirens could be heard. Before I knew it, we were in the hospital. Ren Yi was pushed in first, immediately to the operation theatre. I hadn't wanted to leave her, but the doctors said she would be okay. Being reassured, I agreed to proceed to another private room to seek treatment.

After casting up a broken leg, stitching up a head injury and treating some cuts and bruises, I was placed on a wheelchair and told to stay in the room until they called the manager and got me a room. Then a doctor opened the door and slid in. He wasn't the same doctor who had treated me. 

Ren Yi.

"How... how is Ren Yi? She's okay right?" I asked, smiling. She must be. She had to be. Right? She won't just abandon me!

"Kyuhyun." The doctor started. I looked into his eyes.

No... she was okay right? His eyes are lying. It shouldn't be of sadness, it should be of happiness right?

"I'm sorry Kyuhyun." He said.

I froze.
My heart froze.
My mind blanked out.

Sorry? Kyuhyun? Me? 

Ren Yi.
She left me afterall.
No... no... no! He must have been mistaken!

"No... doctor, you must have been mistaken!" I said. Yes he made a mistake!

"No, Kyuhyun." He started.

Just then, Leeteuk hyung barged in. He took a look at me. 
"Kyuhyun." He said. I smiled at him.
"Hyung, the doctor was just saying Ren Yi didn't... make... it. He's lying right?" I said, my eyes begging. 

Leeteuk hyung took a look at the doctor and then at me. The doctor pulled him out and it was a good ten minutes before Leeteuk hyung came back.

"Hyung, you've seen Ren Yi right? She's okay right?" I said, smiling.
"Kyuhyun, please." He said.

I shook my head. No... not him too!

I watched as he came forward and kneeled down, matching my wheelchair-bound height.

"Kyuhyun, I'm... so sorry" He said, pulling me into a tight hug.

"No... No... NO.. Hyung! Hyung! You're lying! No!" I screamed in between sobs.

It hurt so much.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

So I've revealed who is she! :) Hope it ain't too confusing. Next chappie, I don't know when. ASAP? :)
Okay! Hope you love the stories.

And I haven't acknoledged my subscribers! Sorry!

THANK YOU TO THE 43 SUBSCRIBERS!:

Natura

jasminejane

OnceInTheLifeTime

marydoll909

Heelover

ChoCho_Bada

XO_ARTIST_XO

suetyan

peodbear

chengELF

emilysmiley

tesshira

minhojong

mari_038

iloveyoudbz

kyu_ting

TheseHearts28

sapphirestardrops

nad_duh

Hyeish

mary112

mightLice

SeoMinah

Yploverholic

_7heartbeats

kicelina

HeeTeukMae26

heesab

rachellwy15

ShinChanRin

sonelf

MiuBlanche

mochiface

chulchulkimheechul

WenWen

supershineeme

Brokenyouth

GoGoR2D2

Chelle3lf

purrsandscratches

lolipop

myunghee_0780

Lumiere01

AND THANK YOU FOR THE 1850 VIEWS! (Time: 8.11 PM Singapore Time (+8.00 GMT) )

Thank you so much! :) I will do my best ! ^^ Continue to subscribe read and comment!