Love Like This

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Sun Min's POV

When we finally reached school, Leeteuk oppa was about to get out. I placed my hand on him to stop him. 
"Oppa, don't. There are so many girls out there. They are going to mob you." I said. "Hea Woo can help me right?" I asked.

I saw uncertainity flood over Leeteuk and Heechul oppa faces. Hea Woo, instead, nodded. "Well I did get you down the two flight of stairs in one piece!" She got out of the car and got my wheelchair out of the car before helping me out of the car too. I heard Heechul oppa ask. "Sun Min ah, what happened to your crutches?" I bit my lip and said "Well it was a hassle so I didn't bring it." I heard him sigh and I smiled to myself. Heechul oppa was forever worry bout' me. When I got into the wheelchair, I smiled and said, "Thank you Leeteuk oppa. Bye Heechul oppa." Both oppas said bye to me  and Hea Woo. "Becareful Sun Min, and Hea Woo." Leeteuk said. Hea Woo closed the door and Leeteuk oppa drove away.

As Hea Woo pushed me into the school, many students glanced our way. I felt uneasy and looked down, fiddling with my phone. Suddenly, Hea Woo stopped. I looked up in surprise. I wish I hadn't. The person standing and blocking us was Su Yeon. "Su Yeon sunbaenim!" I greeted. Gosh. I really hated the fact I was younger than her. Hea Woo greeted too but was ignored. Su Yeon looked down at me and glared. I squirmed in my wheelchair. "What... what do you want, sunbaenim?" I stuttered. Su Yeon seemed to study me for a little while. Then she said, "So, I see you're still alive. Who sent you here? Or did you crawl here?" With that, her cliche who was waiting behind us started laughing. I bit my lip to stop myself from retorting. Suddenly, the girls who were watching on this mini-drama between us started screaming. Su Yeon and her cliche looked up and suddenly started running to the road. I looked behind me. "Hey, isn't that Kyuhyun oppa?" Hea Woo asked, her eyes shining. Hea Woo had a huge fangirl crush on kyuhyun and I could feel she was torn between running over to the horde of girls at the roadside and staying with me.

"Hea Woo, I'll be okay. I'll see you in class." I smiled to myself. Hea Woo looked at me uncertainly. "You sure...?" She asked, in a half hopeful voice. I nodded and started pushing myself into the school. "Thank you!" She yelled after me. I could hear her screaming as she ran to join the horde of girls. I knew Kyuhyun oppa, and he knew both me and Hea Woo. We had been over to SM Entertainment to watch Heechul oppa and the rest of the Super Junior oppas during practice after school. I was sure he was going to recognize Hea Woo. Hea Woo was so pretty. She was well sought after by boys and was invited to join the snobs' cliche when she first joined the school, but she rejected and chose to be with me.  It wasn't anything new if Kyuhyun recognized her and hung out with her, at least that was what I hoped the other crazy fangirls would think and leave Hea Woo alone. Amazingly, I hadn't seen Su Yeon sunbaenim nor Min Ah in SM Entertainment at all throughout these years. I heard that they practiced in the trainee rooms on the other side of the building, and I never ventured there.

I made up my mind to ask Heechul oppa what Kyuhyun oppa was doing here. He couldn't be joining us. He was 23 years old this year! Su Yeon sunbaenim, who is 17 years this year, is graduating next year. Thank goodness. I managed to settle myself in class before the teacher arrived. I was doing my work when I heard the door open. I looked up. It was our English teacher, Mr Young. "Hello Mr Young!" I greeted. He looked at me, as though wanting to ask why I didn't stand and bow. He saw my fractured leg and nodded, acknowledging my greeting. "Good morning Sun Min. I see your leg is injured." He returned my greeting. I bit my lip. "Yeah...." I said.  

*******************

During lunch, I could see that everyone was just talking about Kyuhyun. I ate my lunch in silence as Hea Woo chatted on about how hot Kyuhyun oppa was. Suddenly she stopped talking. I looked up, surprised. Hea Woo never stops talking about Kyuhyun oppa. Surprises! It was Kyuhyun oppa! "Sun Min ah..." Kyuhyun oppa started. The whole cafeteria quietened. Everyone was staring at my table. I looked at him uneasily. I kicked Hea Woo under the table with my free leg. She looked at me and seemed to understand. "Kyuhyun oppa! It's kinda awkward ya know? I'm Hea Woo, not Sun Min! I told you before in class, right...?" She looked up at Kyuhyun with pleading eyes that said just say yes! I'll explain. Kyuhyun oppa looked between me and Hea Woo and nodded,smiling. "I'm sorry." I looked between the both of them and sighed. "I have to go." I pushed myself out of the cafeteria and avoided the glares of the snobs who beat me up yesterday. I will deal with them later.

The corridors were deserted as everyone was having lunch. I pushed myself into the handicapped washroom, not because I needed to go but because I just wanted a place where no one could find me, hopefully. I was gonna have to avoid Kyuhyun oppa at all costs, lest those girls beat me up again. I washed my face and went out of the bathroom and went to the homeroom instead. I had another hour before my next class started. I didn't want Su Yeon sunbaenim or Min Ah to find me. Plus I had no appetite left. I also had a pile of homework undone from yesterday. Sighing, I got started on my homework.

I was halfway through my homework when my phone rang. Without looking at the caller ID, I answered it. 

"Yawbosaeyo?" I asked into the phone.

"Sun Min ah..." The familar voice answered back.

"Heechul oppa?" I smiled.

"Neh Sun Min ah. Is Kyuhyun in your school?" Heechul oppa asked.

"Yeah...." My voice trailed off. 

"He's going to be a guest student for a term." Heechul oppa seemed to know what I was wondering.

"Ah neh oppa... Oppa I gotta go. Annyeong oppa!" I lied.

"Arasso Sun Min. I'll pick you up at 4pm later with Hea Woo and Kyuhyun. Tell them okay? Be careful." With that Heechul oppa ended the call.

What? Go home with Kyuhyun? I'll get killed by Su Yeon. She will know my relationship with Super Junior! And that wouldn't be a good thing. It would . Big time. Oh dear. I had intended to avoid Kyuhyun. Sighing I called Hea Woo. 

"Yawbosaeyo?" Hea Woo answered.

"Hea Woo ah, are you with Kyuhyun oppa?" I asked.

"Neh." She confirmed.

"Aren't you been mobbed?" I asked curiously.

"Nah. Where are you?" She asked.

"In homeroom. Hey , tell Kyuhyun oppa that Heechul oppa is gonna pick us and him up at 4pm today." I conveyed Heechul's message.

"Arasso. But... then what if Su Yeon sees you with Heechul oppa and Kyuhyun oppa? Aren't you gonna be like... targeted? I mean Su Yeon sunbaenim has always fancied Heechul oppa and the Super Junior oppas." She asked worriedly. Little did she know I was already being targeted.

"Well we'll becareful. Don't tell Kyuhyun oppa anything... especially about me." I ended the call before she could reply. I didn't know what I was doing. Why I was avoiding Kyuhyun oppa. All I knew was that I had to this so I wouldn't be bullied. 

"Han Sun Min!" Someone shouted. I looked up. It was Min Ah. "What do you want?" I asked wearily. "Come up to the rooftop." She ordered. I was about to protest but she had wheeled me out of the room. I knew better than to shout. I was probably being beaten up again. We took the lift up to the rooftop. No surprises. Su Yeon sunbaenim was waiting for us. 
"Annyeong Sun Min ah." She said in a sweet tone.

"Annyeong sunbaenim" I mumbled, suspicious of her sweetness to me.

Su Yeon handed me a cup. "Drink it." She ordered. I shook my head. I was sure she wasn't being nice. That drink was probably spiked. "Drink it!" She yelled. My hand reached up and grabbed the cup. Trembling, I brought it near my mouth and tipped it as if I was drinking it. Su Yeon sunbaenim saw what I was doing and came over. She took the cup of drink and forced it down my throat.

"There. Much better." She smiled in satisfaction. Suddenly, she grabbed my cellphone. "Hey give it back!" I shouted. I pushed myself off the wheelchair and started limping towards her. She laughed, running in circles around me. Suddenly, everything was a blur and I collapsed onto the floor. I saw her throw my cellphone near me. Then darkness engulfed me.

****

When I woke up, my head was hurting badly. I looked at my watch. It was 3.45 pm already! I grabbed my cellphone and somehow managed to push myself off the ground. I limped to the wheelchair and sat down on it. I my handphone. Goodness, I had 20 miss calls, from Hea Woo! I immediately returned the calls.

"Sun Min ah!" She screamed into the phone.

"What?" I said wearily.

"I was so worried! I couldn't find you after school at all. Then your classmates said you didn't come back to class after lunch at all. Where were you? I'm in the van with Heechul oppa and Kyuhyun oppa. We were about to go in to the school to find you!" She said.

"I'm coming down now. I... I fell asleep in the library." I lied.

"Alright. Come quickly!" She ended the call.

*****

So this whole chapter's bout' Sun Min! Hmm. I'm going to write the fifth chappie soon. ^^ Thanks for reading. I'm sorry if I'm a bad writer(Sorry, i'm really scared i'm boring you guys out!) You are free to give me ideas, tell me what you wanna see in the next chappie! And do you want more teukchul? Tell me please! ^^
Comment Subscribe Read!
Kamshahamida!

Btw the next chappie should be up by maybe tomorrow(or today)? Love ya guys. ^^