Day 1~!

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Heechul's POV

We reached the... place quickly enough. It was only an hour flight. After immigration clearance, we proceeded to the practically empty waiting area and boarded a bus. There were people here, but most of them seemed to be foreigners. No fans. No screaming, nothing. It felt just so surreal.

The bus drove off after the manager finished loading our luggages into the bus. Even without the electronics, we had plenty of luggage, mostly with secret stashes of food. I mean, hey, who knows what kind of food they would serve!?

I looked out of the bus we were in. We were now away from the houses and buildings, and all there were were trees, more trees, and trees. Yep. The bus took a turn after driving straight for ten minutes and soon came to a stop. Startled, I looked around to see trees only. 

"Get down boys!" The manager shouted as he clambered down the steps of the bus. I looked at the other members incredulously. Seriously!? We're going to sleep in the jungle? What's going to happen to my pretty face?! All these mosquitos!

None of us made a move, even Leeteuk hyung was too shocked to say or move. The manager came back up again and took one look at us.

"Boys, we aren't going to sleep here." He said. Everyone heaved a sigh of relief, including me. We took our bags and got off the bus. After collecting our own luggages, we started walking down a trail.

"Hyung! Where ARE we going?" Sungmin started complaining after an awkward, silent 5 minutes of walking down that stupid rocky trail. Aishh, my legs were starting to hurt, and under the bright hot sun too!

The manager didn't reply but instead continued walking. We looked at each other and sighed. After what seemed like EONS, we FINALLY saw some huts.

Wait.

HUTS?!

Oh right.

Leeteuk mentioned huts.

HUTS?! NOOOOOOO.

The manager stopped in front of two side-by-side huts and passed Leeteuk something, talked to him before heading another direction, presumbly his hut. After all of us caught up with manager and leeteuk, Leeteuk divided us up and we entered the... huts.

Leeteuk's POV

After diving the members up and giving Yesunggie the other room keys, I headed to the hut on the left together with Sungmin, Heechul, Kyuhyun and Si Won.  I was rooming with Heechul, Kyuhyun with Sungmin and Siwon by himself.

I watched as Heechul dumped his bag on the bed and groaned. He bounced onto the bed and fell back. I chuckled.

"Yah Kim Hee Chul, what the hell." I said as I started to unpack. He sat up and glared at me, reached over to his bag and poured everything out. I stopped unpacking and stared at the mess.

Electronics:

-Handphone + Charger
-MP3 Player
-Wireless modem
-Laptop
-Camera+ Charger

Clothes:

-3 shirts
-3 boxers
-3 pants

... "YAH KIM HEE CHUL. I SAID NO ELECTRONICS." I shouted, eyeing the laptop he was now turning on. He glared at me. 

"What can you do about it anyway?" He said and smirked evily. True... what could  I do?

"Confiscation!" I said and took out a black bag out of my bag. I knew these boys wouldn't listen to me. I started sweeping his electronics in. Heechul looked at me speechlessly. Then...

"OH NO YOU AREN'T CONFISCATING MY PHONE. NO WAY. I CHECKED. THERE'S BLOODY CONNECTION HERE." He screamed and grabbed the bag from me.

Uh-oh.

Okay.

I grabbed another black bag and stalked out of the room. I will deal with Kim Heechul later. Time to confiscate the other boys items. I pushed open Sungmin's and Kyuhyun's room door.

"Si Won, you brought my laptop charger right?" I heard Kyuhyun's familar voice. HA! CAUGHT! 

"Yes." I said and Kyuhyun looked up. He gulped.

"Teukkie hyung." He said, smiling guiltily. I held out a hand and he surrendered his laptop to me. I placed it gently in that black bag and held out my hand again.

"What?" He said, smiling still.

"Your phone and music players and cameras." I said. He glared at me, reached into his bag and promptly handed me the prohibited.

I walked over to Sungmin's bag, retrieved a laptop, 2 music players, a phone and a camera and dumped them in the bag.

"SUNGMIN I TOOK YOUR ELECTRONICS. BYE" I shouted as I passed by the bathroom that Sungmin was in. I heard in retort in protest but I ignored him.

Next stop, Si Won's room. I pushed open the door and Si Won was in the bathroom.

"I WILL GIVE YOU YOUR CHARGER LATER. OR YOU CAN GET IT IN MY BAG!" He shouted. I chuckled softly.

Walking over to his luggage, I got out an electronic bible, phone, music players and camera. 

"Si Wonnie, I got your electronics, including the bible. You can get the bible every night from me. Bye!" I shouted and quickly exited the room.

Back in my room, I saw that Heechul was in the bathroom too. Gee, why was EVERYONE in the bathroom.

Well, it was a good thing. I saw the black bag on the bed, and took it, filling it with confiscated electronics belonging to Heechul. I added my phone and music players ( I know. :P) into the bag and taped the two bags together. I chucked it somewhere I knew Heechul would NEVER look - underneath the bed. He would NEVER look under them. It was way too dusty. I had retrieved Si Won's bible and placed it in my bag for easy access.

If Yesung had followed my instructions, he should also have collected those electronics. I had told him and gave him the black bags back in the dorms.

True enough, I proceeded to hut 2 and managed to get a black bag from Yesung, who said that Donghae and Eunhyuk brought literally nothing except toys and clothes.

I hid that underneath the bed before Heechul came out and left the room. I did NOT want to be there for Heechul to bug me.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Took me long enough to update! SORRY! ): ANYWAYS, i got a poster! *YES FINALLY* and it looks super nice. :D Thanks SoddForNever at Moonlight Request Shop! :D

Anyways, comment subscribe read. <3 ya. :D