10.25 am

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Sun Min's POV:

"Han Sun Min!" Someone shouted my name. I turned around, startled. Then, my eyes grew big. It was one of those snobs who thinks they are they prettiest, and therefore the most elite, girls in school. They were always bullying a junior, but everyone in school seem to worship them. Rumors were that Min Ah, the girl who was now calling my name, was a trainee at SM Entertainment, and was going to debut in a girl group soon. I turned my head and decided to ignore her. She can't possibly want anything from me, I was afterall, the same age as her.  I started walking quickly away from her when I felt a tug on my ponytail.

"Owwww!" I exclaimed. "What do you want, Min Ah?"

"Nothing. Come to the rooftop, now." She sounded so poisonous with her sneering eyes.

"Why? Class's starting in..." I looked at my watch. "Five minutes!" I exclaimed. 

"I've already excused you from class. You have Maths with Mr Kim for third period right?" She asked, as if daring me to contradict her. 

"Yes... but.." I was speechless. How did she get me excused from class from the strict Mr Kim, or whatever she wanted from me, I did not want to know then.

"Come on!" She glared at me again as she pulled me up the stairs. 

"Let me go! I can walk by myself." I pulled away from her hands.

She rolled her eyes and ran up the stairs. I followed her apprehensively, feeling as though something was not right. I was sure she was not the one who wanted me at the roof, it must be some other people.

When I reached the rooftop, Min Ah opened the door and went out. The sunlight was so glaring as compared to the staircase, it took moments before my eyes were accustomed to the bright light.

"Yah! Sun Min! Hurry up, what are you still doing there at the door! Come on out!" I heard someone yelling at me. I blinked. It was Min Ah's cliche, Su Yeon sunbaenim (who was older than me by a year) and her other friend (who were thankfully younger than me).

"Su Yeon sunbaenim!" I exclaimed, immediately bowing as a show of respect to the girl. She barely acknowledged me and continued. 

"You, what are you doing with my future boyfriend?" She exclaimed, looking as though she wanted to kill me.

"Wha... what?!" I spluttered, confused.

"What are you doing with Heechul oppa, Su Yeon's future boyfriend?" Min Ah grabbed the collar of my shirt as she asked menacingly.

"Erm..." I squirmed, unable to meet her eyes. Heechul was from Super Junior and it was well known in school that Su Yeon had a big crush on Hee Chul, even though she had never seen the idol in real life before. Heechul was also my god-brother, after my parents have passed away in a car crush. I had grew up with Heechul, and he treated me like his sister when his parents,who were close to my parents, adopted me. I knew I couldn't say all those to Su Yeon or Min Ah.

"Say!" Su Yeon screamed at me. Like Min Ah, Suyeon was also a trainee in SM Entertainment.

"But sunbaenim, he's almost 10 years older than you!" I exclaimed.

"So what? It's not your problem. Fine, you don't wanna say eh? Beat her up until she speaks." Su Yeon spoke the last line to her cliche of girls. Within a second, those girls who had terribly long nails started raining blows on me.

"Stop! Stop!" I pleaded after a minute.

"You are ready to tell me now?" Su Yeon whispered, bending down at me as her friends backed off.

"I... just saw him... and he spoke ... to.. me." I said. It was partially true. Heechul oppa had brought me out to shop at a quiet street where he would not be mobbed by fans. 

"Oh really? Then you should never speak to him again." Su Yeon kicked me as she stalked off. Her friends started hitting me again when someone shouted. "Stop! If not I'll call the discipline mistress!" The girls fled and left me there. Before I knew it, I out.

*****

When I woke up, I realised I wasn't at the rooftop anymore. I looked around. I could smell the pungent smell of dettol in the room. I started to sit up, but the pain in my head forced me back on to the bed. 

"Sun Min, don't move." A familar voice ordered. I blinked, my eyes still adjusting to the light of the room.

"Who.. is there?" I asked weakly.

"It's me, Hea Woo." the voice said.

Finally, my eyes were accustomed to the light. I looked up to see the my bestfriend, Hea Woo.

"Where am I?" I asked again.

"Hospital." She said in a matter-of-fact tone.

I groaned. "Why am I in the hospital?"

"You could have been dead if I didn't stop those snobs in time. The doctor says you have a fractured leg and the injury on your head had required nine stitches, not to mention your various other bruises and cuts." Hea Woo chided.

Before I could argue however, the door burst open. 

"Heechul oppa!" I exclaimed.

"Sun Min ah. Who did this to you?" Heechul demanded.

"I just fell." I lied, stealing a glance at Hea Woo, hoping she would not say anything. Heechul caught me and sighed.

"Sun Min, if I believed that i would have been a fool. Falling down would not land you in a hospital. Hea Woo, you know who did this to her, don't you?" Heechul oppa directed the last sentence at Hea Woo. I could feel Hea Woo tense and I prayed that she would not give too much away.

"It's those snobs in school..." Hea Woo's voice trailed away.

Heechul muttered darkly under his breath. He knew those girls, I had told him how those snobs bullied and beat up the juniors in school. 

"Oppa, please don't go look for them." I pleaded. I did not want to know the consequences after he had find them. I heard Heechul sigh. "Please oppa? Just for me?" I pleaded again, trying to sit up in. I winced in pain but managed to sit up. I could see the pain in Heechul's eyes. "Okay... but if they do this again, I'm gonna go look for them. But why did they beat you up?" He asked.

"I don't know." I lied again. But this time, Heechul oppa seemed to accept what I said. He sighed. Suddenly i felt my head hurt and the world in front of me started to swirl and I plunged back into darkness.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Heechul's POV:

I was taking a break in the practice rooms. We were just dancing about for no reason, practicing various dances so that we would not become raw when we received our cheorography for any upcoming new songs."Yawbosaeyo?" 

"Is this Heechul oppa?" The voice on the other end asked.

"Yes. Who is this?" I asked. 

"Hea Woo, oppa. Can you please quickly come to the hospital? Sun Min was badly injured." Hea Woo said.

I felt as if time froze as I digested the information. My beloved god-sister, Sun Min was injured? Injured enough to be in hospital?

"Heechul oppa?" Hea Woo's voice broke my trail of thoughts.

"Yes, I will come quickly. Thank you. Goodbye" I said, ending the call.

"Teukkie hyung! Sun Min's in hospital. I have to go!" I shouted at Leeteuk as I grabbed my bag and ran out of the practice room. 
"Yah! Heechul! Come..." Leeteuk's voice trailed away as I ran down the stairs. I hopped onto a cab that had just dropped off some trainees who bowed to me. "Hospital." I told the cab driver as I shut the door.

Within minutes, I was at the hospital. Aishh. That Hea Woo had forgotten to give me Sun Min's ward number. I looked around and found the reception counter. "Which ward is Han Sun Min in?" I asked. I waited impatiently as the receptionist looked through her book. "She's 16 this year." I said. "Han Sun Min, 16 years old...She's in ward 267, on the 8th floor to the right." I thanked her as I ran to the lift lobby. Looking around, I saw that all the lifts were on high floors and it was going to take forever to come down to the 1st floor. I looked around for the staircase and found one just nearby. I ran up the stairs and easily found ward 267. I burst into the room and immediately got a shock. Sun Min had her right leg casted, her head wrapped in bandages and a cut on her face. 

"Heechul Oppa!" She exclaimed.

 

"Sun Min ah. Who did this to you?" I demanded. She looked so bad, and she seemed to be in so much pain.

"I just fell." she said, stealing a glance at Hea Woo.I caught that action and sighed. It was obvious she was lying.

"Sun Min, if I believed that i would have been a fool. Falling down would not land you in a hospital. Hea Woo, you know who did this to her, don't you?" I asked Hea Woo.

"It's those snobs in school..." Hea Woo's voice trailed away.

Damn it, those girls. Sun min had told me before how those snobs bullied and beat up the juniors in school. 

"Oppa, please don't go look for them." she pleaded. I looked at her and sighed. "Please oppa? Just for me?" she pleaded again, this time trying to sit up in. She bit in pain. It just hurt me to see how pain she was in. She finally sat up and looked into my eyes pleadingly. I had no choice but to agree. "Okay... but if they do this again, I'm gonna go look for them. But why did they beat you up?" I asked.

"I don't know." she replied. I could feel that she was hiding something from me. Suddenly, she fell backwards and fainted. I immediately went out of the ward and yelled for a doctor. The doctor and nurses quickly came running. The doctor took one look at the monitor that had all those tubes that were in Sun Min's hand and started draping the curtains. "Please go out. Please go out!" He ordered as he started extracting blood from Sun Min's wrist. Hae Woo grabbed her bag and mine and went out of the ward, beckoning me to come out too.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

That's all for now. How do you like it? Is it okay? Please comment! <3 I will update soon.