1 September

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Leeteuk POV

"Hyung, I'm okay" Heechul protested weakly next to me as I drove him to the doctor's. I rolled my eyes. "Shush..." I said as I pulled into a parking lot. I got out of the car and walked over to Heechul side and opened the door. "Come on." I said, firmly gripping his hand. Heechul gave me a weak glare and I pulled him out of the car and slammed the door. Locking the car, I pushed open the door of the doctor's. Thankfully, it was empty.

****

"Heechul-shii is having a fever of 39.9 degree celcius. Other than that he's okay. It is just a fever, so I'm going to prescribe medicine for his fever and some painkillers for the headache. He should be okay in a few days' time, provided he gets rest." The doctor said. 

"Thank you, doctor." I said. Heechul smiled weakly as I supported him out of the doctor's office.

"Kim Hee Chul?" The nurse at the counter said. Heechul got up but I pushed him back down. I walked over to the counter. "Neh? I'm his friend." I said. The nurse looked at me and nodded. "These are for his fever,he has to take them thrice a day, after food." The nurse said, showing me two packets of pills. "These are for his headache, he has to take them thrice a day too, before or after food." The nurse said, showing me yet another two packets of pills. I nodded and paid the consultation fee. I took the medicine, slipped them in my pocket and brought Heechul home.

***

"Hyung, where are we going?" Heechul asked.

"We are going out to eat." I said.

"I ain't hungry..." Heechul mumbled.

"You have to eat." I said, pulling up in front of a porridge stall. I stopped the engines and got out of the car. "You wait here, arasso?" I ordered.

"Neh hyung..." Heechul said weakly.

I went out to buy a bowl of takeaway porridge and got back into the car. "Hyung, what did you buy?" Heechul asked as I started the car and drove off.

"Porridge with chicken shreds and egg." I said. A small smile crept on to Heechul's face. It was his favorite food, especially when he was unwell. 

***

Back in the dorm, I poured the porridge into a bowl and went into Heechul's room. Heechul was propped up by some pillows and was using his phone. He looked up when he heard me come in. I passed the bowl of steaming hot porridge. 

"Thanks hyung." He said, taking the bowl of porridge from me. I sat down next to him and watched him eat in silence. He looked so pale. 

"Hyung, why are you staring at me like that?" Heechul suddenly broke the silence. I shook my head. Heechul stared at me for a long while.

"Nothing, just continue eating." I said and left the room. I reached into my pockets and got out the pills. I poured out a glass of water and went back into Heechul's room.

He had finished eating. "Yah, eat your medicine." I said passing him the pills and the water. He tried to protest and glared at me as he took his medication. When he was done, he looked up. "Now what hyung?" He asked, as though expecting me to order him to do something.

"Now go to sleep you mischievious brat." I said, laughing. Heechul grinned. Surprisingly he nodded and went to sleep.

****

Heechul's POV

When I woke up, I looked at my watch. It was 3.30 pm already. Goodness. I picked up my phone. 

"Hello?" Sun Min asked over the phone.

"Sun Min ah! Oppa will be picking you up in an hour. Arasso?" I said.

"Arasso Oppa." She said and ended the call.

Strange, she sounded like she was crying. Ah well. I got up from bed, my head slightly hurting. That medicine worked. At least it didn't hurt like crap. I walked out of the room. Leeteuk hyung seemed to be in his room. Coughing sounds came from his room, then a few sneezes. I smiled to myself. Teukkie hyung seemed to have caught a flu. That guy, always not wanting to tell others when he was sick, yet being such an umma went it came to others.

I pushed the door slightly. Leeteuk hyung was using his laptop. He looked up,saw me and quickly threw his pile of used kleenex into the trashbin next to him. I raised my eyebrows. "Yes?" He asked, innocently. "Ya hyung! You're sick and I know it. I will go get you some flu medicine." I said, leaving the room before he could protest.

Instead, he followed me out. "What?" I asked, slightly annoyed. "I can get it myself." He mumbled, sounding a little hurt. I turned around, startling him. He bit his lip and went to the kitchen, looking like some hurt puppy. Gosh, he could be so sensitive sometimes, like Yesunggie. I watch him get out the flu medicine and swallowed it before putting the rest of it back into the cabinet. He turned around and headed back into his room, avoiding me.

I followed him into his room. "Hyung, mianhe, arasso? I didn't mean to hurt you." I said, not knowing why the heck I was apologizing. Leeteuk hyung sighed.

"Heechul ah, don't apologize. It ain't your fault. I'm going to sleep for awhile. Aren't you going to pick Sun Min up?" He asked. Whoa, how did he know.

"How...how..." I stuttered.

"How did I know? Heechul ah, I've been living with you since forever." He said and climbed into his bed.

I nodded, dumbstruck and left his room. I looked at my watch, I still had thirty minutes. Getting to the school was only going to take me fifteen minutes, tops.

I went into the kitchen and found some lime. I started to make a quick lime remedy which was ready in five minutes. Knowing Leeteuk, he preferred it warm so I didn't add in the ice cubes. I brought the cup of warm lime tea-remedy into his room. Leeteuk hyung woke up. I didn't know he was so sensitve in his sleep either. Jeez. "What is it Heechul?" He asked wearily.

"Nothing hyung. I'll leave this tea here. I'll be back soon, arasso?" I said and left the room to pick Sun Min up.

*******

I spent 19 hours of my life today reading aff, writing this chappie, eating, watching tv and using the net. LOL. and i have like 4 compos and 8 book reviews in CHINESE due on wed. God knows why I have to learn chinese. TT. Mianhe~ I can't seem to LEARN my mother tongue properly.
Ah well ~ I know the basics, and intermediate, so I'm okay if I was sent off to somewhere that I cant use English but have to use Chinese~
Anyways, sorry for a longggggboringgggg chappie! I included teukchul here. 

Our leader cried today! :( Don't cry teukkie, don't cry heechul ~ :( And I think wookie cried too. They won an award at inki i think. I forgot~
LOL and donghae was so sneaky. heechul was having an interview backstage or something and was talking bout' his enlistment. Yesunggie was crying i think and leeteuk and donghae and heechul looked like they cried/ready to cry. :( They were saying Heechul was going to Heechul and Donghae went "You?" at leeteuk. Our leader response? "me? No no no no no." And our donghae got scolded. Tsk! 
Haha. Please subscribe comment and read ! I know this chappie's kinda short so mianhe! <3

I love you guys! :)