Finally

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Heechul's POV

After bandaging and cleaning up the bathroom, Sun Min and I went into the kitchen and started cooking. Sun Min eyed me the whole time we were cooking, well she was cooking, I was standing and helping every way I could. Sun Min kept eyeing my every move, it made me feel as though this was some kind of audition. No. It felt worser. It felt as though I was being examined, and every action and movement I made would affect my grading of some kind.

"Can you stop staring at me?" I finally demanded.

Sun Min chuckled.

"Ani. You are a hazard, oppa." She said.

"I am not!" I protested hotly, exasperated.

Sun Min smiled and took the packet of cheese from me. We were making baked rice. Yay! 

She put the dish into the oven, set the heat and timer and closed the oven.

"What now?" I said.

Sun Min shrugged. "Well we could clean up..." She said, taking off her gloves.

"Do you have ingredients to make chicken or mushroom soup?" I asked.

Sun Min looked at me in surprise and went to look in the refrigerator.

"Yeah why?" She asked. I could hear the suspicion in her voice.

"I'll cook." I said, smiling. I may be a hazard, but I could cook just one thing--Soup!

"No you're not." Sun Min said.

"Yes I am. I can cook soup!" I protested and pushed her out of the kitchen.

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

Heechul oppa chased me out of the kitchen, but I hovered near it, wondering what the hell he was going to do. I had never seen him cook something successfully... Hmm..

I eyed him as he started preparing the ingredients, mentally ticking them off in the recipe that was in my head. Hey! He didn't miss any. And... it seemed like a recipe from my cookbook! Gosh. Where had he learnt all these?
I hid away behind a cupboard when he turned around, peeking to see if he had saw me.

He hadn't, completely oblivious to the fact that the chances of me leaving him in the kitchen alone was technically zero. He should have known.

An hour later, he looked as if he was done and I walked quietly to the living room, pretending to read a book on the couch and acted as though nothing had happened.

I heard Heechul oppa walk out and I busied myself with my book. "Sun Min ah..." I heard him call me. I put down my book slowly and looked up.

"Waeyo oppa?" I asked.

"Sun Min, I know you've been watching me. Why are you reading... ermm... that kind... of book anyway?" Heechul stuttered, his cheeks turning a slight shade of pink.

I looked at him awkwardly. What...? I looked down at the book I was holding.

"101 tips on good " Wait what!?

How did this book appear in the house anyway? I felt my cheeks going hot.

"Erm oppa... I just picked it up.. and.. erm.." I mumbled.

"Just admit you are watching me." Heechul oppa smirked.

I groaned . "Fine, I was watching you, happy?" I said finally.

Heechul looked at me in glee. I facepalmed myself. How could this guy, who is WAY older than me, be MORE childish than ME?

I rolled my eyes.

Just then, the bell rang.

*Heechul's POV*

I saw Sun Min roll her eyes. EH? HOW DARE SHE !!
Just then, the bell rang. Well, she's saved by the bell. I walked to the door and opened it.
"YAH HYUNG!" Someone shouted as my bandmates crowded in.

"MWO?!" I shouted back, over the din.
"HYUNG WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!!" Kyuhyun demanded.

"YEAH. WHERE'S THE FOOD." Shindong eyes darted around the house.

"ENOUGH!!!" Leeteuk hyung finally shouted. Everyone shut up.

FINALLY. Geez. Only Leeteuk hyung has the power. Sun Min stood up and looked at us.

"Annyeong Sun Min ah, sorry for crashing." Leeteuk said, puting on that dimple smile of his. Serious-leh?
I rolled my eyes as Sun Min blushed and shook her head. ehh? my dongsaeng getting embarrassed? 

We decided that the kitchen was TOO small to fit 10 people, and decided to set up an outdoor dining table. Yes, a bloody picnic table that Leeteuk decided to bring. How come he's so smart?

"Hyung, why did you bring that table?" I said, as me, Leeteuk hyung and Eunhyuk set up the table. the rest were probably wrecking havoc in the house.
"Seriously? besides our dorm, I doubt there's any table in any home that could fit 10 people." He said, raising his eyebrows at me, as though expecting me to know that very fact.

I laughed. 
Ha.

The power of Super Junior!

"CRASH!!" A loud crash could be heard from the house. Then someone screamed.

What the heck?

It was sure gonna be one long heck of day.

-x-x-x-x-

HEY PEOPLE.

Ohmygod. i am SO SORRY for not updating. I have my exams so... :((( May be going on semi-hiatus. :((
But I'll try to update. I had this written for AGES. but i didn't have time to update. :((
So I'm SO Sorry !! Cuz usually the only time i get on aff is when i use my phone , and my phone can't upload stories. :((

And i lost two subs !! :(((( *cries*

It's okay! I hope you guys like this. I will write a longer one soon. <3

I love you people who continued to subscribe. So read, subs and comment! :))