Revelation

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Kyuhyun's POV

I looked up. The sun's bright rays were shining, no glaring into my eyes. I shielded my eyes with a hand and wiped my tears away.

Why did it have to hurt so bad?

It was time for a new start. And that confirmed my feelings for Sun Min.

Sun Min ah, I wish you knew my feelings for you. 

Sun Min's POV

It was break now and I have not seen Kyuhyun oppa around at all. No squeals, no gushing from mad fangirls, nothing. It was worrying. Hea Woo was skipping break to complete her overdued homework, and so I was alone again. In that big, packed canteen, it felt as though I was the only one in there. Alone.

"Yah Han Sun Min!" A familar voice pierced my trail of thoughts. I knew who it was. And when I looked up, I was right.

Min Ah.

Seeing that I was listening to her, Min Ah continued.

"Han Sun Min, go up to the rooftop. Now." She said.

I groaned. What now. I hadn't hung out with any of their super junior oppas. Before I could protest though, I was literally dragged out of the cafeteria, up the stairs and to the rooftop. I was roughly thrown on to the floor and felt someone's breathing near my face.

"W...what do you want?" I stuttered,a wave of fear riding through me. Su Yeon was plain evil, at least Min Ah had a heart. I remembered seeing how Su Yeon tortured a junior, physically and emotionally. I had also seen how Min Ah had helped that poor junior, by bringing the junior away and helping her in the smallest ways possible when she thought no one was looking, or suspecting.

Min Ah had a heart, but Su Yeon didn't.

Su Yeon's POV

I felt really good when I heard that brat stutter. She sounded so scared. Ha. Whatever happened to her cocky, self-assured way? Whatever. That scar on her face is looking pretty too. Everyone was laughing at her, good. 

"I want nothing but you. You are serving a punishment, for having been seen with Heechul oppa and Kyuhyun oppa. It's just the starting my dear, especially if you don't leave them far far away." I said, smirking. Ha.Who does she think she is? A top model? Or perhaps the oppas ideal types? Seriously? She's so ugly. I don't get why anyone likes her. Those boys who chose her over me, I'm gonna make her suffer because of their bad eyesight. 

"Sunbaenim, you don't even know them!" She protested. Min Ah and Jessica, a super pretty American-Korean and MY friend, had tied her up. Good. I bent down and forced her to look into my eyes. I wanted her to see the power I had, and the terror I can make her feel. And it was working.

Anger boiled in me when I heard her protest.

"Then do they know you? No! They don't! Ha! Who would ever want a girl like you, so cheap, so ugly and so LBR." I rolled my eyes as my friends laughed. 

That LBR.

Sun Min's POV

So cheap, so ugly and so LBR

Those seven words replayed in my mind. So this was the truth. This was what everyone thought. I pity Heechul oppa, he must have nightmares going to sleep, having to see someone like me, so ugly and cheap looking under the same roof. 

Before I could respond though, my sight went black. Someone had blindfolded me. There was silence all around, except for the rustlings of the winds and leaves, yet I could feel the presence of the three girls. That american girl called Jessica, she smelled of heavy perfume. Min Ah smelled like Min Ah, with the one-of-kind, ever so familar scent of deodrant. Su Yeon on the other hand, had lace on her dress today, and that was the very thing rubbing on my thighs. I was tied up, I couldn't move. They had tied me up that well.

I felt something cut through my thigh. I in the air. Hell, it hurt so much, yet I didn't know where exactly the pain came from. Just then, someone placed a towel over my nose and mouth and I started gasping for air. 

Dizzy...

**************************

When I woke up, I sat up and the blindfold fell off me. They had untied me too. I looked at my body, my eyes slowly scanning my injuries, I couldn't let oppa know what happened to me. I had bothered him enough. 

My eyes stopped at my thigh.

"I" was encarved on my thigh. It was still red and swollen. I gingerly moved a stiff finger over and touched it and immediately pulled back. The pain was overwhelming. I pulled myself over to the railing and got up slowly. Besides that, I didn't have any more injuries. 

I wonder what they wanted to say. I? I what?

I managed to get down to the classrooms. I stumbled into my classroom and gasped.

Kyuhyun oppa?

"Sun Min ah" He said, his face showed his worry. I looked at him and then to the girl next to him.

Hea Woo?

"SUN MIN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled and jumped on to me.

'Oomph.' I muttered, collasping under her weight. Aishhh! She's so heavy!!

"Hea Woo ah, lose some weight. Now get off me." I said, and struggled to push her off. Hea Woo stood up and placed her hands on her hips. I sat up and looked up at her.

"You! Made! Me! And! Kyuhyun! Oppa! Worry!!!!!" She shouted. I rolled my eyes and checked that she didn't break my already-broken leg. My appointment's... tomorrow? I wanna get the cast off asap.

When I was sure she didn't break a bone, I stood up carefully and looked into both of their eyes.

Hea Woo was glaring... and Kyuhyun just looked tired. His eyes were swollen, puffy and red. 

He cried?

Hmm.

"Well I'm here now." I said. Hea Woo looked at me for a loooooooong time.
"It's not over yet." She muttered.

What's not over ye-

"SUN MIIIIIIIIN !!" Someone with a very familar voice shouted and I fell to the ground again once more.
"OPPA ! " I shouted, and kicked his . 

"Ouch! my !" Heechul oppa muttered and got up. I got up too, brushed the dust off me and turned around to face Heechul oppa.

"Now can we go?" I said. Everyone looked at me, then at the time and then nodded. It was like 3pm and THAT was late. We piled into Heechul oppa's car.

Shall we go get some lunch?" Kyuhyun oppa said, rubbing his stomach. I shrugged. 

"Anything." I replied. Heechul oppa nodded and drove in the direction of a food market street in Seoul. We got out of the car a good ten minutes later.

****************************************

I'm gonna start character convos !

Author: Hey guys! Thanks for loving this story! Apologies for not updating, my grandfather passed away... :(

Sun Min: Awww ! It's okay . *smiles* Unnie! Do you think I'm ugly?

Kyuhyun: No!

Heechul: What?! No!

Kyuhyun: Sun Min ah ! Who has been giving you such ideas?

Sun Min: Kyuhyun oppa! I'm pretty?

Kyuhyun: Well erm... *blushes*

Heechul: CHO KYU HYUN!!!!

Kyuhyun: *starts running* HYUNGGGGGGG!!

Sun Min: What... is with them?

Author: ERM WELL.

Sun Min: Unnie!!

Author: :)))))

Hey guys! I realised my chapters are getting shorterandshorter. :(

I'm sorry! :( I'm having a writer's block. So how do you guys want the story to continue?

Give me ideas kays! :)