Ohmahgod

Hyung, I'm sorry. (SEMI-HIATUS)

Su Yeon's POV

"Unnie! Where shall we go now?" Min Ah asked. I thought about it. Hmm.. well we did successfully drew an "I" on that brat's thigh. Hopefully, it will make her feel more worthless, and know her placing. Anyway, that calls for a celebration, right? 

"How about... my treat at XXX Ramen Place?" I said, smiling. It was my favorite ramen place. The ramen there was SO GOOD. Also... Heechul oppa is said to frequent there... maybe I could see him!!

"The one down the street?" She asked. I nodded, still in my fangirl mood. 

Min Ah agreed but Jessica had to go home. We bade goodbyes and hailed a taxi. It was ten minutes by car only. The ramen place was at this really popular food market street. I love the bbq they sold there, fresh and freakishly nice! I looked at my watch. 3.30p.m. There shouldn't be a crowd yet. 

"Ahjusshi, here's the money. Thank you!" I said, handing the far to the cabby and got out of the cab with Min Ah. We headed in the direction of the ramen place....

Sun Min's POV

"Oppa! Shall we head to XXX ramen place? You love that place!" I said, my tummy rumbling. It wasn't my fault I didn't get to finish lunch. Those b****es pulled me out.

"Arasso arasso! My treat!" Heechul oppa said and ruffled my hair. I smiled. We walked into the ramen store with Kyuhyun oppa, who was busy with his phone. Hea Woo needed to go home first, saying she had art to do. 

"Annyeonghaesayo ahjusshi!" We greeted as we entered the store. The uncle, who was the owner, looked up and smiled seeing Heechul oppa. We were ushered into a private room and given menus. Heechul oppa didn't even looked at it, he came so many times, he had already memorised the menu.

"Ahjusshi, get me the regular. Sun Min ah, what would you like?" Heechul oppa asked. I poured through the menu.

Hmm....Ah! Seafood ramen!

"This!" I said, pointing to the picture of a bowl of seafood ramen on the menu. The uncle took the order down and turned to Kyuhyun oppa.

"Regular too..." He muttered, not even looking up from his phone. Aishh, that game addict!

Ehh? Regular too? Hmm...

"Oppa! Do you come here often with Kyuhyun oppa?" I asked. Heechul oppa looked up and nodded, before going back to his phone. I strained my neck and caught a glimpse of twitter's logo. Aishh. I'm hanging out with a Twit and a Gamer !!!

Su Yeon's POV

We pushed the store's doors open and looked around for the uncle who owned the store. He came out from a private room and saw us. We greeted him and sat down at a table as he came to take our order.

"Ahjusshi, who's that in the room? You never let anyone use those rooms!" I said. The uncle looked at me. Well what? I was curious! 

"Well... he's a frequent customer... and very important." The ahjusshi said and smiled as he left for the kitchens.

An important person?
Frequent customer?

Didn't someone say that Heechul oppa was a frequent customer at the ramen store too?

Yes!

I beckoned Min Ah over. She seemed to have realised that too. We looked around. Ahjusshi was still in the kitchens, and I could hear the sizzling sound of food cooking. He ran the shop by himself, sometimes with the help of his wife, but his wife was overseas so ahjusshi should be quite busy cooking to come out. I pushed the door opened softly.

Oh. My. God! It was Heechul oppa!!! KYAAAAAA!! I could recognize that hair ANYWHERE.

Omo! Is that... is that... KYUHYUN OPPA!!! KYAAAA ~ The evil twins!!

Wait. There's another person with them, back facing towards the door...

It's a girl! 

Long ponytail, wearing a white top with a picture of an outline of a turtle, black jeans with a belt... Hey! That sounds like...

Sun Min.

Oh. My. God. It IS Sun Min! I remember seeing that shirt today. Reminded me of Yesung.

Wait. That's not the point.

The point is... WHY IS SHE WITH SUPER JUNIOR OPPAS?! NOOOOOO!!! How can she eat with them? Be on such close proximity with them?

"Oppa! Can you lend me your phone?" I heard Sun Min say. I saw Heechul look up and quickly close the door, leaving just a little gap to peek. Heechul passed his phone over to Sun Min and stood up. He went over to Sun Min and sat down next to her, his head peering over her shoulder....

SUCH CLOSE PROXIMITY. And Oppa?!

That B*****! How dare she! That's my husband you're talking about!

I stomped back to the table angrily. 

"That girl never learns eh?" I said, looking up and locked eyes with Min Ah. Min Ah sighed and nodded.

That girl is gonna learn her lesson, once and for all.

Sun Min's POV

I asked Heechul oppa for his phone and he gave it to me. He came over and sat next to me, teaching me how to use twitter. I wanted to see why the heck he loved that networking site. What was so fun about twitting???

Soon, the ramen arrived. Ohmigosh! It was absolutely yummy! Kyuhyun oppa FINALLY put down his phone upon hearing the call of the ramen. Even he can't resist the deep, delicious smelling aroma of the ramen.

Apparently both he and Heechul oppa decided to order some Japanese styled ramen. Ah well. I tasted a little of their soup. It was yummy! I'm so coming here next time, with Hea Woo too!

-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-

The story's going to end soon ~ Awww. I know it's a very short story, but I hoped you liked my debut story! It's gonna have a sequel, don't worry! And I hope you would love my sequel story. That I promise, and I hope, would be a much longer story thatn this!

Yes it's gonna have a sequel whether you like it or not *hears people screaming* :/ :)

I already have an idea of the sequeeeel ! :)) *Squeals* So please continue to support Sun Min! ^^ 

SPOILER FOR SEQUEL STORY:

Theme: Maid theme.

Now you can let your imaginations run wild. ^^

Be back soon! <3 *hugs and kisses* I love you guys and your comments! And no! Sun Min's ain't gonna die!! No death!! :)