Chapter 9

We will see how this ends

Chapter 9

Wednesday. A day which always gives me hope because as soon as I finish school I have over half of the school week done. So I stood up a little (only a tiny bit though) happier than usual. I dressed up and walked down the corridor to the kitchen. “Good morning mum” I greeted my mum as soon as I entered the kitchen. She looked up from the breakfast she was preparing right now. “Good morning darling” she smiled brightly at me and I hugged her. We stood their hugging each other and enjoying each others presence. “Ugh. Why do I have to see something like that when I just got up?” my sister said obviously annoyed. My mum and I mischievously smiled at each other and she gave me a small nod. On cue both of us started attacking my sister in a group hug. “Daddy!! Help me! I am getting harassed!!” Hee-Young yelled. My dad had just entered the kitchen and was observing the scene. He chuckled and said to her: “You always want to have the privileges of being an adult. Now act like one”. My sister could only stare at you dad surprised. Once she recovered she glowered at my dad. My mum and me stiffened our laughter and let her go. I prepared my breakfast while mum prepared Hee-Youngs breakfast. After I finished I sat down and started eating. I enjoyed sitting at the table with my whole family. But soon my dad finished the coffee, I didn't know he got himself (how could I not notice?), and left for work. As soon as he stepped out the door my mum became livelier and started a conversation with my little sis. I looked at my empty plate for a while and stood up to put my dishes in the dishwasher. Afterwards I went to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. I tied my hair back in a neat bun and got my school bag. In the kitchen I packed my lunch box and a water bottle. I bide goodbye to my lil' sis and my mum and put on my shoes and my blazer and walked towards the bus stop to pick up 2NE1. When I was only a few metres away from the bus station I saw Bom, Sandra, Minzy and CL leave the bus. At first they stood to wait for me but after a few seconds they started walking to school without me. I guess Bom hasn't forgiven me yet *sigh*. I ran to catch up with them when I passed by a grocery store. I ran in and got the favourite sweets of Bom, Sandra, Minzy and CL. I paid and hoped that I would be able to catch up with them. I can't stand it if people are mad at me. Unexpectedly I was able to reach them within a few minutes. Since I ran as fast as I could I was out of breath when I reached them. I am rarely out of breath and I absolutely hate this feeling. At first they looked quite surprised to see me but then they greeted my. Well, except from Bom who just looked at me indifferent. I gulped. She looked scary. Sandra saw my uneasiness and squeezed my shoulder a little. The she whispered something which I couldn't understand and started running. Closely followed by CL and Minzy. CL turned to look back at me, winked and mouthed “fighting”. I smiled at her and turned to Bom who was still looking indifferent. Slowly I reached in the bag and pulled out rice crackers. I knew Bom couldn't resist to them. Looking at her face right now I might change this statement later. Without speaking a word he got herself the rice crackers and started walking. Okay, so I was right. She couldn't resist rice crackers. But sadly she could stay mad at me. “Your going to stand there until the world ends? Hurry up!” I heard Bom yell. I looked at her and saw her eating rice cracker happily (looking like a hamster due to her stuffed cheeks) while looking at me. I smiled and started walking towards her. YES! Make up with Bom. Check! Since Bom ate all the way I talked most of the time. I told her jokes on purpose to make her food to get caught up in . By the time we reached school the rice crackers were empty, Bom red from all the coughing and I was laughing happily. Bom and I walked to the lockers and got our books for the next lesson. While leaning on the lockers waiting for Bom Minhyuk passed by and slipped a not into my hand with one swift movement I put the piece of paper in my book and made sure Bom didn't notice anything. Otherwise I would need to explain a looooot of things later on. After Bom was (finally) done we walked towards our classroom. The first thing I saw was Myungsoo, looking at me. I saw in his eyes that he has not forgiven me because of yesterday. Who could blame him I made him worried and he looked for me for almost an hour. Luckily I brought my favourite sweet as well. Myungsoo likes everything that is sweet and I would still have the sweets for the other girls. I walked up to him and sat down on my seat. “Good morning” I greeted overly cheerful. At least I tried my voice was shaky due to my nervousness. He ignored my. I ripped a piece of paper out of my scribble pad and started writing on it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I got to update today. Remeber the test I didn't really study for because I rather updated. I got it back today. I have a b+.
 Just wanted to let you know.

And thanks to taohzt81 for your comment!!