Chapter 11

We will see how this ends

Chapter 11

Why does Myungsoo continue to ignore me. During the break I kept glancing at him but he didn't even realize it. He was busy fooling around with Infinite. Why didn't he accept my apology? How long exactly did he wait for me yesterday? I felt really bad. After making up with Bom me friends hung out with me and tried their best to cheer me up. But there was one thing missing. My bf! No, not my boyfriend, my bestfriend. Myungsoo. Maybe I should give him a nickname. I likes it when I call him oppa. Maybe Myungie oppa? I bursted out laughing. Myungie oppa sounds ridiculous. 2NE1 one stared at me as if I have gone insane. Well, coming to think about it maybe I am insane. But I don't care. I don't want to be like one of these girls who look/act/... exactly the same. That is just so strange. “Yu Mi! Saranghaeyo” I heard a boy shouting down the hallway. Yu Mi, wasn't she this intelligent girl who speaks fluently Korean, Japanese, Mandarin and English? On top of that she was really beautiful. I heard she had a crush on Myungsoo once. That is right, boys like girls like her. Smart and beautiful. Sandra entered the classroom and sat down on Myungsoo's seat. “Another confession.” she sighed. I nodded in agreement, still thinking if Myungsoo would like a girl like Yu Mi. “Who confessed?” I asked faking interest. “Some freshman boy. Gosh, they are so childish. He confessed to a junior. He is way too young but I hate Yu Mi her reaction was so mean! She went to him and said that he shouldn't even think about her because she would never date someone like him.” Sandra paused to catch her breath. “What a cruel reaction!” I exclaimed shocked. Sandra nodded her head furiously. “I know right? I don't like those little kids but they don't deserve to be treated like this!” Sandra said. “You do realize that we are only one year older, don't you?” I asked with a smile on my face. “Please. This year makes such a difference! We are way more mature than them.” Sandra said in a matter-of-fact-voice. I couldn't hold back my laugher anymore. “Now that you mentioned it I can clearly see it.” I said in between my laughers. Abruptly Sandra turned her back on me. “See I told you she was not as depressed as you thought. I am always able to cheer her up!” Sandra said. I could hear in her voice that she was proud of what she has done. Were they worried about me? They are so cute! I am really lucky to have them around me. I grinned.

Unfortunately I couldn't keep my spirit up as the lesson began. I sat on my seat doodling in my scribbling pad hoping that the lesson would be over soon. But seems as if the wasn't listening to me.

That's how I spent most of my school day.

Finally it was the last lesson for today and there were only fifteen minutes left. 14 minutes. It felt as if the hand of the clock which is hanging in our classroom stopped. There is no other explanation for the fact that the time passes by so slowly. I was really excited for the school to end. Wanna know why I want this day to end? Because I am looking forward to my training session with Minhyuk. Not! Honestly today is Friday! Weekend ahead! Oh, I have to ask Minhyuk if he plans on training on the weekend. I hope not. I am close to dying during and after our training sessions. But I am getting better. I have to keep a positive attitude towards training otherwise it will be a lot more. Depending on my attitude towards things I try hard or I do it half-heartedly. But I can not, no I am not allowed to slack off. I can't risk my position in the team for the competitions! It is extreme how much I want to go there. I admit that I partly want to go there to be close to Myungsoo. Moreover I want to impress him. Maybe, only maybe, he will finally stop seeing me as his bestfriend. (If I even am his bestfriend and not just some kind of childhood friend...) Coming to think about it, it is quite depressing. He obviously doesn't like me the way I like him. The question is is there a possibility for him to see me the same way I see him. Sometimes I wish one could see when a person likes you. It would be so much easier but also awkward with some persons. If you would discover that a person you detest likes you... Urg! Maybe it is better the way it is right now. Actually I would take that into account as long as I could now if Myungie oppa^^ likes me. I looked at the clock. 7 minutes left. That's the reason I keep spacing out in lessons. The time passes so much faster. On top of that I can be sure that the hands of the clock didn't stop and the clock is working perfectly fine. “For once there will be no homework” my teacher announced and my class started cheering. At least the once who weren't paralysed by this statement.

My head shot up. Did I hear that correctly? No homework? Our teacher always assigns us homework and most of the time it is a lot! Believe me! I can't believe what I think I just heard. I must look ridiculous because CL starts chuckling when she looked at me. I closed my mouth incredulous. I should accept it and celebrate. An honest smile stretches across my face. “But” my teacher yelled trying hard to be louder than my classmates. Da da dum! I knew it was too good to be true. Of course there would be a catch in it! Sometimes I think teachers are sadistic. Why do they torture us all the time?

In the last few weeks the teachers at this school haven't been satisfied with the behaviour of the sophomores! And we will no longer lean back and endure that. We discussed this problem and draw the deduction that you will work on a project with people who know how to behave in school. We decided that there will be a project where the juniors and sophomores have to work together in pairs. We will pass a list of your names to the junior and they will decide who they want to work with. You have no right to complain about your partners and each junior will give us a short feedback so I recommend you to labour. That is all for today you are dismissed.”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update.

Can anyone guess what will happen next? (Probably all of you can but whatever)