Chapter 4

We will see how this ends

Chapter 4

When Mr. Lee collected the a few of the solutions we had written down he didn't take mine. Thank god!!! I survived my further lessons without any special events.

Soon lunch time came and since Myungsoo had something to discuss with the president of the martial arts club he told us he would come to the canteen after he finished. We nodded in agreement and Infinite told him to hurry up. Infinite, Sandra, Bom, Minzy, CL and me walked to the canteen. Entering the canteen we saw that there were still many vacant tables because a lot of students stood in line to get their food. “So I will get tables and you go get food” I said while heading to the tables at the window. I sat down at one table fitting for eight people and put my bag on a seat of a table with four seats to show that this table is taken. I turned my head to look if they would come soon. At the moment they were fooling around while standing in line. I sighed and took out the newly assigned English homework. I started writing a comment on a short text we dealt with today. It took me some while to finish the comment although it was a short text. After about 15 minutes I wrote the comment and put it in my school bag. As on cue it was Infinite's turn to get food. The moment they started walking to our table I stood up and sat down at the table for four. Infinite sat down at the large table and started eating. “Enjoy your meal” I said which gave me “thank yous” and smiles. I took out my lunch box and enjoyed mum's cooking. Being busy with eating I didn't even notice when Myungsoo entered. When he stole Kimbap from me I realised he was back. I playfully hit his hands when he tried to get another Kimbap. We sat directly behind each other and Myungsoo leaned his head against mine since he was a lot taller than me. A smile plastered itself on my face as I continued eating. Soon the lunch break was over and we had to go back to class. I quickly went to my locker to get the needed textbooks before walking to our classroom. On the corridor I met the president of the martial arts club, Lee Minhyuk. I smiled and greeted. He greeted back but when we stood next to each other he said “I have something to discuss with you, Hwa-Young. It would be great if you could come earlier to our weekly club meeting”. He smiled. “I will try to be there early, sunbae” I answered him and returned his smile. I was curious what he wanted to discuss with me but I wasn't worried at all since Minhyuk is a very gentle and helpful person. I send Minhyuk on last smile before continuing my way to the classroom. I was lucky enough to enter the classroom shortly before the teacher did. “What took you so long?” asked Myungsoo as I sat down on the chair next to him. Because I didn't know if Minhyuk had good or bad news for me I thought in was best not to say anything for the time being. “I really want to apologize for giving you the feeling, I stood you up” I said in a faked concern voice. “You should be. It was your obligation to hurry so I won't feel lonely” he whispered back. His answer earned a protesting “YAH!!” from Infinite. Mrs. Hwang turned to us and said “If you think my lesson is so boring that you have to talk to each other please do it quietly so you won't disturb the lesson any further. If you are noisy again you will all get detention”. We nodded as a sign we understood what she just told us. In this lesson we kept quiet most of the time and wrote notes to each other instead of talking. But when we talked we made sure we spoke rather quiet, avoiding that others hear us. When the lesson became unbearable boring I started counting the minutes at first but after I realized that it seemed as if the time was passing by even slower than before I stopped counting and spaced out instead. I often found myself speculating about the topic Minhyuk had to discuss with me. I was deep in thought and didn't even hear the bell ringing. “Wakie wakie~~” Sandra whispered into my ear with a voice as soft as possible. “Oh. We already have break?” I asked completely clueless. Bom, Sandra, Minzy and CL started laughing very hard. “You always say you wish we had schools out earlier but when we can go home earlier than usual you forget?” Minzy asked incredulous between her laughter. “Now I remember. Mr Park is sick today, isn't he?” I felt so stupid at this moment but my friends only nodded still smiling about the forgetful me. Then realization hit me. Minhyuk wanted to talk with me about something and now I have got lots of time left before the club officially starts.

I gathered my stuff and threw them into my school bag carelessly. “Thanks for telling me. I have to go now. See you tomorrow!” I told them and hugged them as a goodbye. I bet right now 2NE1 (that's the way Bom, Sandra, Minzy and CL are called) is speculating what was wrong with me today. As I walked further down the corridor toward our club room I bumped into Myungsoo. “Hey. Pay attention. Luckily you only bumped into me and not into an other Person” he said. After his words there was silence for a short time before Myungsoo asked whether I wanted to hang out with him until the club starts or not. “I'm sorry. I have to pass today. There is something urgent I have to do. Unfortunately you can't accompany me either. I have to go now. Lets hang out the next time. See you later” I said and continued walking. When I reached the clubroom I knocked and entered. “You are earlier than expected”Minhyuk said in his kind voice. “There is something I have to ask you. I don't know if you heard already but the competitions against the other schools are coming up. One category of the competition is martial arts and we have to send a team consisting of three girls and three boys. I wondered if you would like to go since your one of the best around here. You don't have to tell me right now. Think about it carefully and tell me next week. I would be happy to have you on the team” he said slowly. I totally didn't expect that and I was too surprised to say anything at the moment. I wasn't nominated last year, so why expect it this year to be different?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Double update^^

Okay, I really at giving those chapters names so please understand this whole chapter 1/2/3/... thingy. And a bad chapter name can spoil the chapter because you know what is happening (at least that's my opinion)

Hope I will be able to update soon!! I wish you a lovely evening/ day or whatever you have right now wherever you are