Chapter 12

We will see how this ends

Chapter 12

! Damn this freaking stupid project!!! Okay, I should really stop cursing now! It is not ladylike. Pfft. Who cares. “You have no right to complain” I aped our teacher. Seems as if I imitated her vocal tone perfectly since 2NE1 and Infinite bursted out laughing. Whoa, wait. Infinite???? What are they doing here? I looked at the clock and saw that the lesson finished 5 minutes ago. Yay! Time for training! I sighed and stood up. “I wish you all a lovely weekend. You should enjoy it before the project starts.” I advised trying to sound jolly and not as down as I felt. “Where are you disappearing to everyday after school?” asked Bom curiously. What should I say. I don't want to lie but I know that if I tell the truth they will ask why I didn't tell them and I can hardly answer that I want to train so I can impress Myungsoo! Soooo complicated. “I am meeting someone.” That was true. I mean I AM meeting Minhyuk but I only kept quiet about the whole training with Minhyuk part... “Who? I want to know everything! Are you meeting a guy? Is he your boyfriend? But I thought you already like someone else! Do I know him? How long have you been dating?” Minzy talked her head off. She didn't even breath in between her questions. “I don't remember your questions.” I said apologetic. Carefully studying their faces to know what they are thinking. Most of them wore a poker face, only Infinite didn't had a poker face on. They all looked utterly shocked! Excluding Myungsoo who raised his eyebrow looking sceptically. Great. Myungsoo thinks no guy would date me, 2NE1 thinks I don't trust them and Infinite thinks I am like those girls who always change their boyfriend. I started heading towards the door. I stopped at the door frame and turned around. “Before I forget Minzy. I am meeting a guy but he is not my boyfriend.” I looked at their face. When I looked at Sandra, Bom, Minzy and CL chills ran down my spine. They were looking at me calculating. This is not good. I could literally hear their thoughts as if they were shouting them. STALKING TIME! I knew I had to run and as soon as I run I need to make twists and turns and under to circumstances I was allowed to lose time. “I will go to my locker now. See you on Monday.” I waved and walked towards my locker. 2NE1 stood behind the door of the classroom. They weren't the best at hiding. I slammed my locker shut and ran down the hallway. I could hear their footsteps behind me but I was faster than them. By far. Forget about the twists and turns! I ran straight to the training room because their steps were almost inaudible. Which means I almost left them behind! I dashed into the training room and nearly ran over Minhyuk. He chuckled. “Someone is quite excited about training today. Or which is more likely you are being chased again.” I scratched the back of my neck uncomfortable. “Uhm...I will go change now” I said while pointing at the changing room. He smiled and nodded. “Of course. Take your time.” I hurried off.

When I was done I went into the training room and started running laps as warming up. When Minhyuk heard my steps he put away his phone and jogged next to me. I smiled at him and he retuned the smile.

We trained for two hours. At first I was demotivated and didn't really used all the techniques I know but I slowly started enjoying it and used new techniques Minhyuk taught me and combined them with basic ones to make them more effective. I left today’s training in a good mood because I clearly noticed that I made some progress this week. It is way more effective to train with a partner without a whole group. I improved my stamina as well at first I was dead after one hour of training but today I was able to last for 2 hours. “I could drop you off today again if you want me to.” Minhyuk said when we had just finished our training session. “That would be awesome!” I sincerely said and smiled. “No problem. You should go and change then.” He smiled back at me. I walked into the changing room and changed back into my school uniform. I walked out of the changing room feeling the weight of my school bag and the weight of my training suit. It felt heavy enough to crush me. Attentive Minhyuk noticed and took my bags and walked towards his car. I smiled and followed. If the race of the gentlemen's died there will still be Minhyuk left. When we both sat in the car Minhyuk told me to buckle my seatbelt but I was to tired to listen to him. He leaned over to me and I furiously blushed. “Either you buckle your seatbelt or I will have to do it for you” he said in a low voice. I was too shocked to move. He leaned in even more. “3.”he said. Another inch less space between us. “2.” Hastily I reached for my seatbelt and buckled it. Minhyuk withdrew and chuckled. “Such a good girl.” I had the urge to stick out my tongue at him. But I suppressed it. Minhyuk started the engine and drove off. “Are we going to train on the weekend as well?” I asked, breaking the silence. At first the silence was uncomfortable but after three days it started to be comfortable silence. Like the silence between to friends. “Would you like to train on the weekend?” he asked me sending me a short glance before going back to focusing on the street. “I'd rather not. It is very exhausting and I would like to take a few days of training.” I honestly said. “I understand. Then so it will be” he answered. I was grateful that he accepted that easily. “Since you asked me something I want to ask you something.” Minhyuk shyly started. Often making breaks between his words as if he was insecure. How cute! “What is it?” I asked in a (I hope) encouraging voice. “Never mind” he hasty said. What could it be? Why was he so insecure about it? “Tell me” I said. I was surprised by the demanding undertone in my voice. I actually didn't intend to be so demanding. “If it is hard to ask me personally maybe you would like to send me text message later.”I said trying to give him a (maybe) more comfortable opportunity for him. I took pen and paper out of my school bag and wrote my phone number on it and passed it to him. We arrived at my house and I thanked him and wished him a good night. He assured me that he doesn't mind dropping me off and wished me a good night as well. I talk my bags and headed in. I heard the sound of his engine. He was waiting for me to go in before taking off. Did I mention already that he is a gentlemen? I think I did.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys,

I am soooo sorry I was busy and had no time to write. Thanks for bearing with me!!

I would really know what you think will happen next or what you wish to happen. Would be awesome if you left a comment to tell me your opinion.