Chapter 23

We will see how this ends

Chapter 23

The good thing about hard times is that you can see who your real friends are. I knew now and treasured each one of them even more than before. The next to days passed in a blink because I spend them with folks I like. Yu Mi came both of those day. Catching me by surprise while doing so. We grew closer and noticed that we actually had a lot in common. We listened to the same music liked the same series, movies, books, artists,.... We enjoyed each others presence. And the fact that she was always alone at school, which seemed totally understandably before was like out of this world now. I just couldn't believe it. But then again, she acted so different from the Yu Mi in school. I liked this one a lot better and when I told her she looked so content I was happy I told her although it was embarrassing the moment I told her.

The day after that I woke up, grateful to all the people who put up with me. But woke up is wrong. Because I didn't wake up on my own. My mum woke me up at 6 am sharp. She helped me get dressed. My old clothes barely fit. Then she helped me get into a car. I was able to walk to the car on my own and I felt so proud. When I entered the car my whole family plus my three awesome friends were there. I new there was no point in asking where we were going because if they wanted to, they would have told me without me bugging. I wondered where thy took me and was curious and excited.

After around two hours we arrived at a huge building. It took me one glance to figure out were they took me. I let out a blissful laugh and hugged all of them. I couldn't stop thanking them. My dad prepared a wheelchair for me. I didn't want to sit in there but after what they have done for me this is a little price to pay and I could bare it. They pushed me inside the building and I looked around in awe.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know my updates keep on getting shorter but therefore I make double updates.

Hope you still enjoy though