Chapter 7

We will see how this ends

Chapter 7

I sat there still in daze. The best fighter in school is my training partner? If this is a dream I surely never want to wake up. This is incredible! As I finally produced this information I started smiling like crazy. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sun just like Minhyuk did a few seconds ago. Then I remembered that we got a lot of homework to do, I sighed and slowly walked back home. As I entered the house my dad stood in the living room, talking on the phone. Man, he looked pissed. I gave him a smile and a small wave. He only nodded his head. I grabbed my book from the armchair and proceeded walking towards my room. I sat down on my chair in front of my table and stared at my homework, hoping that it would either vanish or a miracle would happen and the homework will save itself. After five minutes still nothing had happen. Okay, I guess I have to do it then. Another situation where reality ruined my life. I took out my pencil case, chose my favourite pen and started working. I was so busy doing my homework that I forgot eat dinner. It was already 11pm, so I was to tired to go all the way to the kitchen to get something to eat. I packed my bag for the next day and went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and took a quick shower. It felt as if the time slowed down but it was probably just my feeling. After brushing my teeth and showered I returned to my room and changed into my PJs. I turned off the lights and walked carefully to my bed. As I laid down in a comfortable position I remembered that I actually planned on continuing my book. Should I read a little more before sleeping? I pondered about the question but sleep decided for me when it came over me.

Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep Beep BeepBeepBeep!!!

I hate my alarm clock! Why does it always wake me up? I would probably hate it even more if it wouldn't wake me up but still... I really don't want to get up. My bed is so cosy and warm! I will stand up in five minutes I promised myself. I stayed in bed for ten more minutes and then I hurried to dress up. I think I never put on my school uniform that fast. I rushed to the bathroom and saw that my hair was curly because I slept with wet hair. Just great!! I am practising martial arts since I was little but I never once won over my hair. I gave up on trying to make myself a neat hairstyle and just pulled my hair back in a ponytail. Okay, I was ready to go to have breakfast. I am close to starving since I haven't eaten anything since lunch the day before. I went to eat breakfast. My sister came down the stairs and cheerfully said “I wish you wonderful morning, my favourite sister”. My jar dropped to the floor. My sister being nice?? Just like that? No way! Something is fishy. My sister laughed at my expression and softly closed my mouth by pushing up my jaw. Afterwards she kissed my cheek. “You are so cute!” she told me. She walked into the kitchen and treated my dad as nicely as she treated me. I walked into the kitchen, greeted my dad, took the lunch boxes for me and my sister out of the refrigerator and put them on the table. Subsequently I prepared breakfast for me and my sister. As I served breakfast to Hee-Young she send me a smile that could light up whole South Korea. “Thank you for caring for me Unni! Enjoy!” she send me one last sweet smile and started eating. I hated the days my mum left early and I had to prepare breakfast for my sister but today I liked it because she showed gratitude. “You are very welcome” I said utterly cheerful. Her mood definitely got to me. I smiled and started eating as well. As soon as we finished my sister thanked me again and told me she would be leaving now. She took her lunch box and left. “Sure! Have fun at school!” I yelled after her amused as I put our dishes in the dishwasher. My dad looked at me as I turned around. “If you don't hurry you will be late”he said in his matter-of-fact-voice. I looked at my watch and gasped. I am DEAD. I never was late before! I ran to my room to get my bag. Then I ran down the corridor and put on my shoes. “Finished? Can we go now?” my dad asked in a kind voice. “Go where?” I asked confused. “Of course I will drop you off. I don't want my daughter to be late because she had to prepare breakfast. Get your lunch box and we can leave” he told me with an amused smile on his face. I send him a grateful smile got my lunch box and a water bottle. After that I stuffed those things in my school bag and told my dad I was ready to leave. On my way out I grabbed the blazer which belongs to my school uniform and put it on. When we reached the car my father sat down on the driver seat and I sat down on the front passenger seat. I buckled my seatbelt and my father drove off. Because I hadn't had to walk I reached school on time. When I left the car I thanked my dad, waved and headed towards my classroom. “You know you could've told us that you couldn't make it on time. If that had been the case, we wouldn't have had to wait for 10 minutes only to realize you are not coming” Minzy said trying hard to sound annoyed but I knew she wasn't really angry. “Mian. I forgot because it was so hectic this morning. I hope you forgive me~~~” I asked in a soft voice trying to calm Bom down. Because she looked really pissed. Our conversation was interrupted when our teacher entered.

The time passed very fast because I participated in the lesson. Yeah, that proves how bored I have been. If I don't have anything else to do I start participating. It is some kind of strange habit. Why did it get that far? Myungsoo sat next to his buddy Sungyeol so I sat alone -.-. Sungyeol is Myungsoo's male best friend. We have known each since elementary. Sungyeol and me always took the same bus and thus spend a lot of time together. Over the years we started to found different friends and the only time we communicate is when we hang out with Myungsoo together. I sometimes wish I had more contact to him because he has a great humour and I never laughed as much as I did when I was with him.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed. I refered to Infinite but never really introduced them, so as long as I don't forget I will include little Infinite moments