Chapter 8

We will see how this ends

Chapter 8

School ended with a wonderful *cough* lesson of philosophy. I hate that subject you have to participate all the time in the lesson to get a good mark.

I put my books in my locker when Myungsoo walked to his locker. “Wanna walk together?” he asked me. “I live in a total different direction”he reasoned. He only smiled “I am not allowed to spent time with you anymore?”. Why did he take it like this? “That's not what I meant. I love spending time with you but I don't want to be a burden”I said in my best psychiatrist voice. “Yah! I am not some crazy person! I am still you best friend!” He jokingly yelled. Oooops. Maybe I should make a run for it. I smiled sweetly at him and slowly backed a way. Fortunately he hallway way empty except for Myungsoo and me. After I smiled at him he gt a text message and didn't realize I started backing away. As he looked up I was down the hallway halfway. The moment our eyes met I turned around and ran as fast as I could. I heard Myungsoo's footsteps behind me and knew he was following me. I turned into one corridor after another trying hard to lose him but he could follow. Directly after turning into another corridor I was pulled through a door a hand covering my mouth. I struggled but that person was strong. I wanted to bite into the palm covering my mouth but I heard Minhyuk's voice from behind “You are late”. It was a statement, no emotion could be heard in his voice but I still felt the urge to defend myself. But what could I say? Sorry, I forgot our training session. NO!!! “Sorry, I talked to Myungsoo and lost track of the time” I said and left towards the changing room.

After I changed I walked out of the changing room. Minhyuk put away the book he just read as I entered. “Ready?” He asked. Nope and I most likely never will. “Sure” was my response. “Great. We should start with warming up then” he smiled and music. I never trained with music before but Minhyuk seems used to it so I ignored it. After warming up for 20 minutes we started to train different moves and techniques. After 50 minutes all my strength was gone and all I wanted to do was go to bed and sleep (maybe even for a year). “I am tired. We should continue tomorrow” I heard Minhyuk say. My head whipped towards his direction. Who was he kidding?? He looked as if he could go for another ten hours without getting tired. But it was considered of him to say that so I won't feel bad. A small smile lingered on my lips (I wasn't capable of further actions). “Sounds good to me” I said while sitting down on the floor. He turned around and walked to the changing room for men. “Okay then. It's settled” I could her from his voice that he was smiling. Why was he smiling? Great, good job. I gave him another opportunity to laugh at me. This was so frustrating. I didn't want to stand up but I had to get to the changing room. I decided I would just crawl there. Then I wouldn't have to stand up. I crawled to the changing room only to face another problem. The door handle was out of my reach. I tried and tried but I just couldn't reach it. Suddenly a hand came into my view and turned the door handle. I looked up with a totally surprised expression on my face. Minhyuk chuckled. Luckily I was Asian otherwise I would look like a tomato right now. I stuttered a thanks and wanted to stand up properly but failed. Minhyuk helped me up and I walked into the changing room as fast as I could. Why must I always embarrass myself in front of Minhyuk. I thought about leaning against the door and sliding down like the female characters did when they embarrassed themselves or when their heart beats like crazy. I made up my mind since I probably would be unable to get up again. I changed into my causal clothes and headed out. Surprisingly Minhyuk was still there. Leaning against his car. “I wanted to ask you if you headed a ride”he said as I approached him. Should I accept his offer? It would be a lot faster than taking the bus. “Only if you wouldn't put yourself out on my account” I answered. “No need to talk so formal. And no you wouldn't be a burden” he said. “Thank you” I smiled at him sincerely. I got into his car and he took off.

The car ride was silent and awkward. The only spoken words were “Were do you live?” I answered and we were silent again. Fortunately it doesn't take long to drive from school to my place. Today was no exception. I thanked Minhyuk as soon as we reached my house and got out of the car. “No problem. I see you tomorrow then” Minhyuk said. I only nodded and entered the house. I took off my shoes and my blazer and walked to the kitchen to make me something to eat. I was starving! When I finally reached the kitchen the first thing I saw was a full plate of food. “Enjoy my sweet Hwa-Young” said a note sticking on the food. I happily started eating. Not even caring that it was cold. After I finished I put away my dishes and walked, my school bag in my hand, to my room. I sat down on my chair and started doing homework as my phone suddenly informed my that I had a text message. When I took out my phone I saw I had received 9 messages from Myungsoo.

No matter where you hide I will find you!

Hwa-Young? Come out I can't find you!

Please I am tired of searching for you.

Can you at least respond??

I am waiting since 30 min it is no fun at all

I am leaving now!!!

I left. Wherever you are

Where are you? It's is unlikely for you to ignore messages...

Hwa-Young? Are you mad??

He sounded like a child. I needed to smile. 'Sorry. Had an important matter to attend to' I replied. Feeling a little guilty for not explaining I turned off my phone and finished my homework. Dead tired I changed into my PJ and brushed my teeth. Afterwards I collapsed on my bed and fell asleep immediately.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so sorry I didn't update yesterday!! I was busy. Please bear with me