Chapter 10

We will see how this ends

Chapter 10

Myungsoo's pov

I saw her writing on a piece of paper. I shouldn't care what she is writing. I am mad at her I told myself. I didn't help at all since I was just so damn curious. When she greeted my it cost all me strength to restrain my urge to greet her back and smile at her. I have known Hwa-Young for so long and she is the only person I don't like to be mad at. But right now I had a mission: I may not give in to me inner voice telling me to act as usual around Youngie. I have to find out what she did last night after school, where she hid from me and why she answered her phone so late. Does she have a boyfriend in secret? No way! She would have told me. But what else could it be? I HAD to find out! My train of thoughts was soon interrupted when our teacher Mrs Han entered and began the lesson. Youngie was still writing like crazy on that tiny piece of paper. What was she writing? A love not? And who is this note addressed to? Her secret boyfriend? This is killing me. I don't know what was going on and I couldn't even divert my mind by talking to my best friend because she was writing like there is no tomorrow and Sungyeol was far away from my seat. Okay, doesn't matter. You don't need them. You don't need them. You don't need them. You are strong enough to live without them! You! Don't! Need! Them! I began repeating this mantra. With every time saying it I started to believe less in what I was saying. But I still didn't stop. You don't need them. You don't need them. Screw this I surely do. They are part of my live. One longer than the other but still they are my best friends. Of course I need them. Who are you trying to fool, huh? No way I could live without them. Thanks Myungsoo you just crushed the last bits of my pride, dignity and self-esteem. Good job buddy. You have done great! The rest of the lesson I passed with either pitying me or designing a master plan on revealing Youngies secret. After designing a plan I crumbled the papers because these plans had too many weaknesses. I was clueless on what to do. I started watching my classmates and my eyes fell on Youngie. She was participating in the lesson now. That means she is bored as hell. I smiled in victory (without even knowing what I achieved). Soon the bell rang and Youngie rushed pass me. She surely was in a hurry. I looked on my desk again and saw sweets with a not attached to them. 'Oppa~~. Don't be angry. If I had known you would worry so much and would wait such a long time I would have never disappeared like that! I don't like, no, scratch that I hate it when you are mad at me. I know that you are thinking right now that I always hate it when people are mad at me and you are right. But it is even worse if you are mad at me. I have done wrong and all I wish for is for you to forgive me. Can you do that for me? Your Youngie XOXO' was written on the not. While reading a smile had stretched across my lips. She was so darn cute. “Figured out you feeling for her yet?” a voice suddenly pulled my back to reality. I turned around and saw Sungyeol standing behind me, observing my moves with very attentive eyes. “Not yet” I responded. I wish I knew what kind of feelings I have for Youngie. It is more than friendship. I am sure about that but do I love her like a sister or do I love her like a boy loves a girl? Molla! I sighed. “Figure it out later. Let's look for the rest of us.” Sungyeol said while turning to leave. I followed him, still pondering about my feelings. As for now I have to pretend to be mad at her and find out what she did last night after disappearing. I shook my head to get rid of my thoughts and concentrated on finding Infinite. I enjoyed my break with them. The only thing bothering me the whole time was that I couldn't take my mind of Hwa-Young and her present. Did she plan on giving me that? If so, why would she give me her favourite sweet and not some other kind of sweet? This was so frustrating. I never will be able to understand women! Whatever! Focus Myungsoo and for once not on Youngie, I mean Hwa-Young.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update. Sorry for not updating yesterday. I was busy and lost track of the time.

I thought that some of you might want to know what L thinks about you. So here you go

Hope you enjoyed~~