All Your Attention [VIXX Leo]

For The Love of Writing. One Shot Collection

Minah stretched, her back had gone stiff from the long hours of sitting upright in front of her laptop. Her final paper was due and her entire focus was on the bright screen, making her eyes burn. It had been days since she had seen the outside world and she had pretty much run out of laundry forcing her to wear the nicer clothing in her wardrobe.

Sitting in her usual spot in the library - the cubicles on the mezzanine floor, she adjusted the thin straps of her dress and shifted uncomfortably. This was one of the more silent places in the library where there was no chance of disturbance from other students or the librarian.

“What did Plato say again?” she asked no one in particular as she fixed her headphones.

“Leave your work and spend time with me.” a soft voice broke her focus as she jumped and looked at the person who had crept up beside her. Taking in the image of her incredibly tall boyfriend who the world knew as Jung Taekwoon, Minah pointed at her screen.

“Unlike some people who got done yesterday, my finals week is still ongoing. So don’t pout at me and be patient.”

But that didn’t particularly help with getting his gaze off her as she turned back to her laptop and pulling out The Republic from behind her laptop and flipping through the pages sensing Taekwoon drag a chair towards her cubicle.

“Staring at me till I stop won’t help either.”

She heard the sound of the chair halt, before a chuckle left his lips as he continued to pull the chair towards her. He placed himself beside her and looked at her screen. She was proof reading and citing her paper which shouldn’t take too long. Placing his head on the back of her seat and peering into her screen.

“Staring at my screen while I type will only delay things.” she grinned, knowing she was frustrating him increasingly, but he would have to wait, this paper was the final one and Minah was not one to mess around with her final papers.

“You’re not giving me many options here.” he sounded a little aggravated, but Minah was simply shrugging in response as she chewed on her lower lip, scanning her paper and picking up another book before flipping between tabs on her laptop thoroughly confusing Taekwoon at her multitasking skills.

“Go and eat something, you’re very good at that.” she replied in monotone, stabbing at her keys as her eyes widened “Oh this paper will be useful!” making Taekwoon roll his eyes realizing that this would take more time now that she was going to add more information to her paper. Typical Minah, always adding more information to her papers in the last minute.

“But I want to spend time with you.”

“Which you can, After I finish this paper.” she said as she hit the backspace button to punctuate her sentence. Only to freeze and frown when she felt Taekwoon’s hands on her shoulders.

“You’re stiff.”

“What are you doing.”

“You’re stiff.” he repeated

Minah shrugged his hands off her shoulders “I will be till tomorrow. Now if you'll excuse me.”

Taekwoon frowned, feeling thwarted in his attempts. Give him a chance and he would drape himself across her keyboard like a cat. Her glanced at her lap and back at his chair before pulling another one closer feeling increasingly childish and he stretched across the two chairs and placed his head on her lap, looking up to see if there was any reaction.

“If you’re sleepy, go to your room and sleep.”

Taekwoon pouted, he had expected her to weave her fingers through his hair, just like she usually would every time he laid his head on her lap. Except all he could hear was the incessant sound of her fingers over the keyboard as she stared straight ahead at the screen as her head swayed to the music playing on her headphones.

“Are you humming one of Wonshik’s new mixes?” he perked up as Minah simply nodded in response. Now Taekwoon was truly pouting, she was paying more attention to his friend than she was to him. Her eyes were still focussed on the screen as he looked up at her from his position on her lap. He sat back up to stare at her, realizing that this was going to work. Minah stretched yet again before adjusting the strap of her dress. She was nearly done with adding the information that she had found and it would take her half an hour to finish her citations and just double check her paper.

But here was her boyfriend being a cute attention seeking pretending to busy himself with his phone. She shifted, her shoulder brushing against his arm distracting him yet again. Her eyes shot wide open when she felt his teeth gently sink to her bare shoulder making her hiss before turning to face him with a frown only to have him press a kiss on the same spot with a grin.

“Are you trying to start ?” She growled, only to have him press another kiss on the spot.

“Only trying to get your attention.”


 


Because Attention- Seeking Taekwoonie :3