Picture Triggers [EXO, Kim Jongdae / Chen] Drabble Dump

For The Love of Writing. One Shot Collection

Haneul nearly shrieked a little too loud when she saw the Cheshire grin by her window. It was nearly midnight and curfew was just about to begin. With Jongdae leaning against her window and she in her hostel room (also known as her natural habitat) she wondered how much he had seen.

More knocks on the window as she hurried over to unlock it and the man who she called her boyfriend swung himself in. Before he could open his mouth Haneul launched into a speech.

“Kim Jongdae! Explain yourself! It’s nearly curfew and you’re not supposed to be here!” she flailed as he caught hold of her hands and steadied her. His eyes didn’t hold the same cheerful nature that they usually did, and the smile on his face was more of a feral smirk than anything else.

“You see, teasing me was a bad idea,” he breathed, hands ping his jacket and shedding it on her floor, revealing those gorgeous arms that made Haneul breathless. But when had she ? She wondered as the same arms trapped her against the wall and his breath caressed her ears “once I’m , I need to be satisfied. Now you’re going to have to solve the little problem you created.” He whispered as she gulped, wondering what on earth he was talking about as his lips trailed over the shell of her ear before capturing the lobe for just a second making her breathe in a harsh breath.

“J-Jongdae…what…” she trailed off as her eyes rolled back when his lips caressed her neck, littering it with kisses and nibbles. His warm hands trailed up her sides sliding under the material of her t-shirt making her shiver as he finally, finally pressed his lips against hers hungrily. Her hands gripped onto those powerful arms as her knees buckled, his tongue tracing her lips before snaking its way past, and tangling with hers. The fabric of her shirt had ridden up so high that Jongdae could feel the soft skin of her s under his palms and caressed them making her throw her head back and let out a rather pleasing sound.

“Will you send me pictures again?” he growled into her ear before nibbling at her jawline.

“P-pictures?!” Haneul wondered out aloud.

“Those little poses on the bed. You sent them to me.” Jongdae breathed hands still wandering as Haneul’s breath hitched. She had no idea what he was talking about…until.

“Kim ing Minah.” She growled remembering her friend threatening to send pictures of her lying rather innocently in bed (which she deemed y) but never doing it. Until today where Haneul handed her phone over to her. Apparently Jongdae thought it was y too.

“Kim Jongdae, you mean.” He growled pulling her closer and mushing their lips together in another sloppy kiss.

Killing Minah could wait.


Hostel drabbles are fun B|

 

Yohooo Leadah