Aegyo Love [VIXX, Leo]

For The Love of Writing. One Shot Collection

Because a certain kittyboy enjoys ruining my life. 

These never come out the way I picture them in my head :(


Taekwoon hooked the jacket onto the many pegs by the door as he shucked his footwear off. He had let himself in with the spare key after making sure that no one else was around and begging his manager to drive around the area for a little to throw off most of the fans that followed. He needed a break and here was the one place he felt that he would most definitely find it. Her voice called out to him as he walked over to her eyeing her figure curled up on the couch with a book in her hands.

“Glad you could join me,” She smirked as he settled down beside her as she uncurled, stretching her legs out and her back arched as she let out a quiet yawn. He watched silently as she shrugged her sweater (his, actually) back in place and shifting just a tad bit closer to him with a smile “so, how was it?”

“Could have gone better,” He sighed, running his fingers through his hair, relaxing when he felt her hand on his shoulder gently as he turned towards the touch “no skirt today?” he smirked as she frowned.

“Not embarrassing myself again.” She grumbled making him laugh.

“Please, teddy bear floral undies are quite cute.”

“Who asked you to buy me an anklet?” the grumbling continued as she pursed her lips, moving away from him in mock anger only causing him to shift closer with the same smile on his face.

“You asked me to put it on for you.” This caused her to turn back towards him, nearly bumping into his chest.

“I didn’t ask you to look up my skirt you ert. Now you giggle every time someone says anklet!” she complained as the memory of it caused another fit of laughter to escape him as he shook his head “If only they knew that Jung Taekwoon laughed at the randomest things,” she commented “the whole image of ‘Leo Oppa’ will simply die.”

“I do not laugh at random things.” he paused, still recovering.

“Denial. You even judge random things.” She retorted, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms.

“I don’t.” the reply was instant even though he knew what was coming.

“You totally judged all that aegyo thrown at you from whatername, I can’t remember.”

“Please, I put up with a lot of aegyo, I live with Jaehwan. What is this aegyo I judge?” Taekwoon rolled his eyes before fixing them on the woman in front of him who sat, one leg folded and the other hanging down to the floor with her arms crossed and her hair falling over her shoulders in messy waves. Her eyebrows knitted for a brief second before her arms uncrossed and her fingers interlaced together. She batted her eyelids and leaned closer to him.

“Opppaaarrr, please!”

He nearly snorted in laughter as she blinked and batted her eyelashes and pouted as he stared, poker faced. There was a ridiculous amount of awkwardness emitting from her as she crooned and squealed is name in different tones and called him various endearments. He knew she hated it and believed she possessed no cuteness at all, but on the contrary, he thought she was rather endearing in her own way – no falseness involved at all.

“Opppaaa, hug meee, kiss mee, lovee meee.” She went on, noticing him resisting the urge to laugh as a little giggle escaped her lips making his eyes dart down towards her and made her acutely aware of how close she had gotten to him. His face was still unchanging for most part except for the quick dart of his tongue over his lips as she bit down on her own and widened her eyes for a puppy-dog effect.

“You’re a funny girl you know,” he said, leaning closer as she shifted slightly away “you don’t have to ask for these things.” She felt his arms support her as their breaths mingled and his soft lips came in contact with hers, causing her mind to go blank for a second. Her palms came in contact with his shoulders as he bent forth, gently pushing her back into the sofa as his fingers found the curls of her hair. She revelled in how soft his lips felt against hers, moving in a languid, lazy pace as he tasted her lips like his favourite latte. His teeth gently tugged at her lower lip, causing her breath to catch in when he let go and her fingers moved over his shoulders and wound themselves in his hair pulling him closer as she kissed him again, dragging the breath out of his lungs. His hands wandered over her sweater covered body and even under the fabric to feel hot skin making him bunch the wool in his hands. Her leg was now around his waist as he rested completely against her and her tongue was cheekily running over his lower lip. He felt her squirm and shiver when he drew her in and their tongues tangled in heated battle. She felt his soft hands on her skin, trying to feel and sense as her own fisted his hair and dragged themselves down his back.

The sensation changed when his lips caressed her neck and she in a breath of much needed oxygen. He nibbled at the hyper sensitive skin as she let out a whiny curse.

“What are you doing?” she hissed, as jolt passed through her spine as he nuzzled into her neck and dragged his lips over her collar bone before gently nibbling yet again.

“Loving you.” He mumbled against skin as she sighed, her fingers running through his hair as he rested against her chest, feeling and hearing her racing heart.

“You mean crushing me, muscle man,” Her voice was amused but strained as he shot up off her and looked at her worried. She grinned, her hair tousled, her lips swollen, and her neck covered in varied shades of pink “now any time someone does really awful aegyo, you’ll think of me.” Her smile was triumphant as Taekwoon groaned, knowing she was probably right.

“What do I do with you?” he groaned as she chuckled and wound her arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

“Love me.” She whispered into the hair’s breadth of space between them.

“Gladly.” He bridged the gap.