Coffee Kisses [Lu Han]

For The Love of Writing. One Shot Collection

She groaned as the sunlight streamed through the blinds, twisting under the quilt as she tried to fall asleep again. The sheets underneath her skin were warm and the comforter wrapped around her torso perfectly enough to cocoon her. No, she was too lazy to get off the bed and absolutely nothing would make her rise from this burrito of warmth.

Except maybe that delicious fragrant smell of coffee drifting its way into the room. She peeked over the quilt and straight out of the door to see his back facing her in the kitchen, brewing away at the dark potion that gave her happiness.

Maybe the back too. It was an attractive muscular back. Not that she’d ever admit it.

Slowly sliding out from under the blankets, she felt a chill go down her skin as she reached for the first piece of fabric to cover herself. It slid on like silk, his red Manchester United jersey, it even covered most of her sleeping shorts which he hadn’t managed to slide off her the previous night in their little embrace.

Luhan had always been an attractive man. Ever since he set foot in the café she worked at, she couldn’t help but wonder how someone could be so pretty. She also learned that calling him pretty wasn’t a good idea at all, even if his appearance gave her a complex. Why, he even got more looks from men than she did, though she found his reactions to it absolutely hilarious.

So she was surprised when he approached her, the barista who made his coffee every day.

Padding her way towards the man, she ran a finger down his spine, feeling the friction of the bones under the soft skin. Chuckling as she felt him flex his back on reflex and turning around to face her with a mug of coffee grasped in his hands. His eyes trailed over her face before sweeping over his jersey and down her legs back up. Setting the mug back on the counter, his hands caressed her sides, making her giggle as he lifted her onto the kitchen counter.

“What can I get you ma’am?” he imitated her usual question every time he entered the café, resting his their foreheads together. Her arms wound around his neck as their lips hovered over each other’s. She saw his eyes closing, waiting for their lips to meet.

“Coffee sounds good.” She grinned as his eyes shot wide open in surprise. Unwinding her arms, she pressed her index finger to his forehead, pushing it back just a little.

“Now chop chop.”

She heard him grumble as he turned around to reach for a mug, only to receive a light kick on the . Turning around to an angelic smile he growled watching her eyes crinkle and nearly disappear. Sighing, he turned back to the shelf and retrieved a mug before filling it with coffee and stirring in some sugar.

“Daiyu.” He said, handing the mug over to her as she smiled, taking a sip with her eyes closed. The jersey hung loose onto her skin, revealing her collar bones to him, he watched rise and fall with every sip of the bitter-sweet drink.

“Its good coffee.” She mumbled, setting down her mug before looking at Luhan who had not even taken a sip of his. He just watched her with greedy eyes, hoping to god no one else got to see her like this.

“Luhan?” her voice sounded perfect spelling his name out. He could smell the distinct scent of coffee on her lips as he gazed at her, moving closer to her as his arms trapped her on the counter. Her hands made their way up his arms and rested on his shoulders. He reveled at the feeling of skin on skin.

A sneaky leg s its way behind him and landed on his again as his he shot up to be greeted by a silly grin.

“Nice .”

“That’s it!” he growled, hands holding hers down as he mushed their lips together in a playful kiss. She tasted like his morning coffee right off the bat. Intense, strong, bittersweet but addictive as hell. His hands released hers as they moved up to cup her cheeks, lips moving in sync as his tongue glided over the pillowy flesh, making acquaintance with her own pert pink tongue. Her legs wound around his waist and her fingers tangled themselves in his dark hair. His hands slowly began wandering as she responded to the touch almost automatically. The buzz of the caffeine and Luhan still making her mind spark. He pulled away nonchalantly as she whined and glared at him while he calmly took a sip of coffee from the mug she had set down.

“.”

“Hmm?” he hummed, tasting the rich liquid flowing down his throat before being tugged back into another kiss. He smiled, lifting her off the counter and leading her back to the room.

Coffee kisses were a good way to start the day.