Boss (Not Safe For Work) [EXO, Joonmyun/Suho]

For The Love of Writing. One Shot Collection

Title: Boss ()

Prompt: The above image and conversation that followed

Dedicated to Miya A.K.A Henry Maknae.


Joonmyun had been suffering a great deal all day. Managing a company was no easy feat and budget time was always frustrating and tiresome. So when he caught sight of the piles of papers stacked on his desk, he nearly threw a fit.

“Are you kidding me? Why does the company make so much money?!”

Miya watched her boss pace around the office in frustration and sighed before getting up to prepare him a cup of coffee, knowing the man would be pulling an all-nighter. She knew him rather well.

Perks of being his fiancé as well as his secretary? She thought as she whacked the often malfunctioning coffee machine which poured out a rather potent looking mixture of caffeine and hot water. Miya stirred in some sugar before making her way back to Joonmyun’s office and rapping her knuckles on the frosted glass door. The man inside snapped his head up from the papers strewn on his table, his fingers were buried deep in his hair and his tie hung loose around his neck. He nodded.

“I got you some coffee sir.” She said, pushing the door open and entering the freezing room frowning the moment the door sealed the two in.

“Just put it there.” He nodded towards the free space at the end of the table which she did. He rubbed his temples and grumbled.

“Myun,” Miya looked at the frustrated man while turning down the air conditioning “just take a break won’t you? You’re really stressed.” she said, eyeing the clear window to make sure the coast is clear before placing her hand on his. He looked up at his pretty fiancé’s face before taking her hand in his. Now this was even more frustrating; here was a pile of work that needed to be finished and at the same time was his sweet distraction in the form of his fiancé.

“Pull the blinds won’t you?” he asked her, cursing himself as he watched her figure retreat towards the windows and the thick white curtains coming down. Joonmyun tried to look back at his work but of course he was already distracted.

Miya stole glances at the handsome man as she walked back towards him, suddenly the ground seemed to give way, and she landed somewhere on Joonmyun’s lap, her hands resting on his chest. Their eyes met as a small smile passed Joonmyun’s lips as his eyes lowered to her trembling lips.

“Well, this sounds like a nice stress relief.” He leaned in, slowly pressing his lips against hers with a great intensity.

 

What followed was definitely not safe for work as Miya stumbled out of the office embarassed, fixing her clothes and Joonmyun grinned, before getting back to work.