Chapter 8 : It's Cas-San-Dra

The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart

16th July, Thursday

"Oppa! Where's Chaeyoung?" Clara asked as she walks into the living room with a cup of hot chocolate in her right hand. The was not even a hint of panic in her voice eventhough her cousin who haven't been in Korea for more than 5 years is missing from their house.

"Kim Jinmyun!" Suho hits her sister's head with all his strength. 

"Ah!! Wae?!" Clara screamed and whined at the same time.

"You're the one who wanted her around, yet you don't know where she went?" He asked her sister, a tone of anger and annoyance in his voice.

Clara rolls her eyes, "Oppa, for the 30th time this month, you sound like omma. And.. It's like you don't know how Cassandra Lee Chaeyoung is. She doesn't follow orders."

Suho squints his eyes at Chaeyoung before faking a smile, "No, I don't my adorable baby sister, Jinmyun. And Chaeyoung went out with Chanyeol about 30 minutes ago." 

Clara's eyes widen as she grins, "Heol. Park Chanyeol and Lee Chaeyoung?"

Suho smiles and nods, "I know right."


"Take this." Chaeyoung shoves Chanyeol's coffee to his chest.

"Ya-ya-ya!! Be careful." Chanyeol screamed.

"Next time, don't make me buy you things." She said, walking pass Chanyeol.

Chanyeol squints his eyes at her direction and does a kick motion. If he could, he would have really kicked her. 

"It's not like I asked you to pay for the coffee or something."

Chaeyoung stops walking and waits for Chanyeol to catch up with her before continuing to walk, "I rather pay then waste my precious energy."

"My precious energy." Chanyeol mocked, earning a glare from Chaeyoung. "I thought money was even more precious?"

"I maybe related to Clara Kim, but I'm not stingy like her." Chaeyoung replied, her eyes fixed on the road.

"What happened to 'Anything Kim Jinmyun related is not allowed' rule?"

Chaeyoung pauses and takes out a bagel out of her paperbag and gives it to Chanyeol, "The rule was that you are not allowed to talk about anything Clara related until the end of the month. I didn't say people couldn't say her name around you."

Chanyeol stuffs the bagel into his mouth, "Twangs." He said, his mouth stuffed with the bagel.

Chaeyoung looks away in disgust, "Don't talk while you eat, Park Dobi. Just no."

"And consider yourself lucky because Lee Chaeyoung just treated you something"

Chanyeol rolls his eyes for the eighth time that morning before he quickly swallows the bagel, "Whatever, brat. Now, what was the reason you dragged me to the end of the neighbourhood at 10 am in the morning?"

Chaeyoung pulls her hair out of hairtie and flips it flawlessly, "Oh, I wanted a frappuchino." She ended her sentence with an 'elegant' slurp of her frappuchino before beaming at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol fakes a vomit sound and covers his eyes, "Lee Chaeyoung, don't do that infront of me!"

"What? Can't handle Lee Chaeyoung's charms?" Chaeyoung teased.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes, "You call that charming?"

"Oh, I don't know, someone almost fainted the last time I did that." Chaeyoung replied with a smirk.

Chanyeol claps, "Chukka."

"See, You and Ara are so different." He added.

Chaeyoung squints her eyes at Chanyeol, "No Clara-related topic remember?" But then she smiles and looks away, 

"You know, the only thing I have in common with her is the front letter in our american name."

"C? What's your name?"

Chaeyoung pauses and bows at Chanyeol, "Lee Chaeyoung imnida."

Chanyeol his teeth and hits Chaeyoung's head, "Aish, jinjja."

Chaeyoung glares at Chanyeol ,"Nobody. Lays a finger on this girl."

Chanyeol grins and slaps Chaeyoung's arm, "Whatever~"

"Yah!"

Chanyeol chuckles, "It's fun to tease you. Everybody else would just hit me back if I hit them.

"I don't want to risk breaking my nails hitting a giraffe with elephant ears." Chaeyoung replied while showing her cotton-candy pink nails to Chanyeol.

Chanyeol, once again rolls his eyes at Chaeyoung's sentence. It won't be surprising if his huge eyeballs fall from his eye socket by the end of the day.

"But seriously, what is your american name anyway?"

"Cassandra Lee." Chaeyoung answered before taking another slurp of her frappuchino.

"CassanDARA?" Chanyeol asked, a little too excited. His eyes was as big as a golf ball and it was secretly creeping Chaeyoung out. 

Chaeyoung narrows her eyes, "No, you deaf elephant. It's Cas-San-Dra. You should really learn how to hide your obsession for Sandara Park."

"You know about that?"

Chaeyoung brushes her hair from her shoulder, "Ah, so hot. Oh, yeah. I did a little research on my client."

"So, Miss Lee, what is your level of experience in healing thingy again? What's that? Zero?" Chanyeol cupped his ears and looks at Chaeyoung with a mocking expression.

She glares at him, "I have more experience than you think, Mr. Park Yoda."

"So...what's your story?" Chanyeol asked dragging his 'so' a little longer than he supposed to.

Chaeyoung shooks her head, "I don't have a story. I'm just. I just know about heartbreaks well."

Chanyeol was not even 1% sastified with Chaeyoung's answer, "Everyone has a story. You know mine and it's only fair if you tell me yours."

"It's really not a one of a kind story. You probably have heard a million times."

"Which one of these stories belong to you, the 'Senpai! Notice me!'--"

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes at Chanyeol's poor imitation of an anime girl.

"Or is it the 'I got betrayed by my best--"

"Isn't that your story?" Chaeyoung had a little smirk on her face when she asked Chanyeol one of the 'forbidden questions.'

Chanyeol was surprised at Chaeyoung's offensive comment, "Lee Chaeyoung w--"

Chaeyoung shooks her head, "Look, I'm sorry. Just don't ask me that question again, alright Chanyeol?"

Chanyeol didn't nod nor shook his head and looked at Chaeyoung without blinking.

Chaeyoung takes a deep breath and fakes a smile before her expression changes to expressionless once again, "Now~ the real reason I asked you to meet me outside today is that I want you to list things you like and don't like about my cousin."

"Hyung?" Chaeyeol dumbly asked. He was joking of course. He figured out that he needs to cheer things up after  what happened a few seconds ago.

Chaeyoung sighs, "Dobi, when are you ever serious?"

Chanyeol smiles 'innocently' before pointing to the ground, "Now? Right here? Right now?" 

"No think about it. Write it in a paper or something and give it to me by tomorrow."

"So that's my task?"

"Yep. For today." 

The next few minutes of their walk home was pretty quiet. They were about five or six houses away when both of them decided to break the ice,

"So what--"

"Chanye--" Both of them awkwardly laughed at their perfect timing and Chaeyoung somehow found Chanyeol's awkwardness cute.

"Lee Chaeyoung!" Chanyeol hits Chaeyoung's head back to reality.

"Eung?" Instead saying the 'Nobody hits Lee Chaeyoung' statement, Chaeyoung giggled awkwardly and pushed a strand of her jet black hair behind her ears.  

Chanyeol looked at her with his eyebrows knitted. Eventhough he only knew her for 6 days, and just started to be 'friends' with her yesterday, the awkward-girly Chaeyoung that was infront of him a few seconds ago, wasn't the icy Lee Chaeyoung he knows.

"Yah. Did I hit you to hard?" 

"N-n-no." Chaeyoung mentally kicked herself for stuttering. 

Chanyeol hits Chaeyoung's head one more time, 

"YAH!" 

Listening to Chaeyoung's respone, Chanyeol grinned and snapped his fingers. 

"Now this is the Lee Chaeyoung I know~" 

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes, "Whatever. What did you ask me?"

"Oh,  I was just curious on what you'll do today."

"Me? I'm going to force Clara on a double date with some cute twins at the zoo." Chaeyoung answered like there was nothing wrong in forcing her cousin who has a boyfriend to go on a date with some other boy.

Chanyeol shakes his head, "Tsk. Tsk. It's your fifth day here and you have a date, not only for you but for you cousin too. The power of Lee Chaeyoung." Chanyeol claps sarcasticly.

"Lee Chaeyoung! What sorcery to you use?" He asked in a dramatic way.

"A sorcery called internet and fake information." Chaeyoung answered casually.

"Let me guess, you live with you aunt and uncle and go to Clara's old school. You are also probably a 'member' of every club Clara has ever joined at the school and your parents was killed in a car accident or something. And you probably changed your name too, didn't you?"

Chaeyoung points at Chanyeol, "Bingo~!"

"But, no. I didn't change my name. But I have a pet dog called Roro." She added.

Chanyeol rolls his eyes, "Well you should've change your name to Roro." 

Chaeyoung glares at Chanyeol before walking faster towards the house.


Later that night... 

Chaeyoung was reading some random manhwa she found laying in Clara's room when her phone suddenly beeps.

Chaeyoung scoffs, "Pororo? I'm not that short!"

Clara who had her back to Chaeyoung  turned around and glares at Chaeyoung, still half-asleep.

"Shut up and go to sleep before I take back my phone and you won't get to watch your precious pororo." 

"I wasn't watching pororo! And you don't need two smartphones, Kim Jinmyun!" 

"Whatever." Clara mumbled before shutting her eyes close, drifting back to sleep.

"Aish. Remind me not to borrow anything from you even if it's for a month." Chaeyoung 'talked' to the sleeping 'cat' before putting away the phone and continued to read the manhwa.


I FINALLY HAVE INTERNET ACCESS AFTER 4 DAYS! ;U;

27377_900.gif

*tears of joy*

But... I'm having my examinations right now OTL

tumblr_mtg9v1Jvez1sh89zqo1_400.gif 

2ivn051.jpg

Oh and~ Chaeyoung finally showed interest in Yeol? Maybe?

IU+Lee+Jieun+Shy+Cutie+GIF+%25283%2529.g

Kekeke

il_eun

140515

P/s: Please don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comment~! <3

Oh wait. Did you see the new main image/poster? Do you like it? Is it ugly? Give meh feedbackkkkk ;u;