Chapter 17 : CY

The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart

22nd July, Wednesday

That day was somehow exciting, well for Chaeyoung. Chen was back in town and they were in Kai's room. Chen decided that it was very important to have a 'meeting' so he stays updated after his trip to China. So there they were, Kai sitting on his bed, Chaeyoung sitting crossed-leg on Chanyeol's bed with D.O beside him and Chen who sat on an office chair in between the two beds. Chen said it made him feel important sitting in the middle, so they let him have the moment.

"So what you're saying is Baekhyun and Chanyeol are now on speaking terms?" Chen asked after Kai told him about the trip to the supermarket.

"Almost." Chaeyoung corrected him. D.O and Kai nodded and parroted Chaeyoung, "Almost."

Chen grinned at Chaeyoung's direction, "Whatever you're doing, just keep to doing it"

Chaeyoung shrugged, "I have no idea what I'm doing really."

"Besides, he's kinda funny." She added. D.O raised his eyebrow and looked at Kai. 

Kai did not notice D.O looking at him because he was busy teasing Chaeyoung, "Ayy you can't be falling for Chanyeol."

Chen laughed when Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and said "Hell no." 

"I hope so." D.O mumbled. But the other three was to busy to hear him. They stayed awhile in the room together while palnning to keep Chanyeol away from Chaeyoung. And somehow make Chanyeol and Baekhyun spend more time together. 

"Jongin-ah!" Chanyeol shouted, entering the room like a strom. The four pairs of eyes looked at him with unamused expressions. 

"There's this thing called knocking. Maybe you should do it sometimes." Chaeyoung said.

Chanyeol ignored her and looked at the other three, "So what are you guys doing here with this.." he paused and looked at Chaeyoung who was still glaring at him, "this..weird tiny penguin who is annoying here?"

Chaeyoung bit her lower lip and stood up to leave the room. In process of leaving, she punched Chanyeol's shoulder and said goodbye to the other three. Chanyeol exhaled loudly and closed his eyes trying to calm down.


Chaeyoung sighed as she shut her eyelids hoping that she will drift into wonderland aka sleep. It was pretty boring for her being alone in Clara's room. All the boys are back home and it was too noisy and uncomfortable for her downstairs. Clara was probably in the living room with the rest of the boys. Clara at first wanted to stay with her but she insisted she was fine by herself, and told her that she wanted to sleep. Obviously that was a lie.She had been staring at the glow in the night stars on Clara's ceiling for about an hour since her cousin left the room.

When she finally got comfortable and was half concious, she heard someone knocking at the door. She immidiately got up and walked to the door while mumbling under her breath. She opened the door and Baekhyun was standing there with his famous rectangle smile, "Chaeyoungie~"

Chaeyoung faked a smile and mocked Baekhyun's tone, "Baekhyunie~"

Baekhyun rolled his eyes before handing Chaeyoung an envelope. Chaeyoung hesitated to accept it but Baekhyun insisted on her taking the envelope. She opened the envelope and realised it was a note,  "Dude you're not cheating on my cousin with me right?" She joked with a smirk.

Baekhyun scoffed, "Not a chance. It was weird. Really weird."

"What?" To Chaeyoung, Baekhyun was as confusing as her cousin. What a match made in heaven.

"Chanyeol. We were watching TV and then I went to the kitchen. And Chanyeol followed me, it was really really awkward." He paused and looked at Chaeyoung's face for a reaction. But Chaeyoung still had her straight face on and nodded asking Baekhyun to go on.

"He asked me how i was doing like we haven't met for years. Like I said it was awkward but I tried to act natural. Then he said that he heard that you and I are close--"

"I'm closer to Jongdae than I'm closer to you." Chaeyoung said crossing her arms across her chest.

Baekhyun sighed, "Okay-okay. But anyway he asked if I was trustable because he doesn't trust Jongdae and the other two who are on friendly-terms with you with this kind of stuff."

Chaeyoung nodded with a small smile, almost like a proud soccer mum smiling at her son's achievement, "Well that's good news eh? He still trusts you."

Baekhyun smiled and shrugged. But Chaeyoung's small smile disappeared in a matter of seconds, "Wait. What kind of stuff?"

"Oh, you know, this kind of stuff. Passing letters kind of stuff." Baekhyun ended with a chuckle. 

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and smiled, "So you're a trusted postman?" 

Baekhyun nodded and grinned, "And he told me to tell you to text him the answer later."

"Answer?" Chaeyoung asked slightly tilting her head. Baekhyun pointed at the envelope before waving and walking away, probably wanting to resume watching the movie he was watching previously. Chaeyoung shouted a thanks to Baekhyun which Baekhyun replied by putting his thumbs up in the air without looking at Chaeyoung. Chaeyoung shrugged and closed the door. She was too lazy to open the envelope and decided to throw it in her suitcase instead.


23rd July, Thursday

The next day, it was one of the rare days where Clara woke up early so they could go visit places. Clara had brought her cousin to a zoo and a couple of other tourist attractions. By the time they got home, the boys of Exo-K were already home joining Exo-M who had the day off. The beagle line were sitting together again but Chanyeol was still not talking that much to Baekhyun.

Clara and Chaeyoung were quite surprised they even managed to sit together. Clara distributed the snacks she and Chaeyoung had bought among the boys. She noticed Kai and D.O telling Chaeyoung something but took no interest because Chaeyoung had only reacted with a smile and shrug. Which means her cousin was getting along with the boys and could stay and spend time with her for the next 17 days. 

"Ara-ya. Tell your cousin I unfriended her in real life." Chanyeol said without looking at Clara, instead he was shooting daggers at Chaeyoung who was currently talking to Xiumin, Kris and Luhan.

She stared at him, wide-eyes unable to understand the instructions, "What?"

Tao rolled his eyes and mocked Clara, "What?"

"You dumb one. Tell Chaeyoung that Chanyeol is sulking because she did something." He continued.

"Okay smarty-pants" She answered sarcasticly. Chanyeol looked alarmed and was about to protest that he wasn't sulking when Tao slapped his hand over Chanyeol's mouth. Chanyeol struggled to push Tao's hand away when both Baekhyun and Chen held him down.

Lay who were observing them the whole time suddenly speaks up, "I just noticed."

"What?"

"Ha?"

"Hm?" They all reacted in different ways except for Chanyeol who was still struggling to be free.

"Chaeyoung and Chanyeol. CY, CY." Lay explained. Clara laughed followed by the other three plus Chanyeol who sounded like he was protesting eventhough it sounded more like a muffled cry.

Lay smiled, "LCY and PCY. Looks good on a wedding card." 

They all laughed in chorus shocking the other 8 people in the living room. Some of them grumbled that they were being loud (Kai who was asleep, Sehun who was playing video games and Suho, the grandfather.) , some glared at them as if glaring could kill and they wanted them dead (ofcourse it was Chaeyoung and D.O) and some looked at them blankly before going on with their lives (the cool as a cucumber group, Kris,Luhan and Xiumin)

They smiled innocently and chorused "sorry~" including Chanyeol who was set free by his three members.

Chanyeol was about to say something when Clara patted his head and said bye to the group. She ran to Chaeyoung and dragged the taller girl upstairs and shouted goodnight to everyone.


Hello everyone. Hey. 

Erm. Hehe.

Huhu. What do I say.

Huhu I'm sorry.

tumblr_nz7blgNwIk1si7uq6o1_500.gif

 

xx ileun

151221

P/s: Girlxfriend is my fav song kbye