Chapter 2 : We Meet Again

The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart

12th July, Sunday

"Clara Kim! Can you calm down for one second?!" D.O facepalms his face as Clara enters the living room by jumping like a banana overdosed monkey.

"Chaechae's coming! Chaechae's coming!" She cheered. Chen rubs his temple as he was starting to get dizzy with Clara's loudness.

Chanyeol chuckles and grabs Clara who was still jumping and pulls her to a nearby couch, "Ara! Calm. Down."

Clara grins, "I can't. Chaeyoung's coming~!" She said standing up and jumping in one spot. D.O glares at her and she immidiately sits down and pouts.

Chanyeol shakes his head and pokes Clara's cheeks. "I have never seen you this excited."

"I didn't know she could even jump." Tao said earning a glare from Clara.

"Anyway....where's the others?" She asked Chanyeol. The only ones in the living room were D.O, Chanyeol, Chen, Tao and she saw Lay eating in the kitchen a few minutes ago before Lay asked her to leave so he could eat in peace.

"Asleep...Luhan and Minseok hyung are at the backyard. Playing football." Chanyeol answered with a smile.

"Lazyheads..." She mumbled before raising the volume of the TV.

Chanyeol looks at Clara as she watches a random action film that Chen picked. Chanyeol finds it funny how every now and then she would sigh and pout, obviously uninterested with the movie.

"Can I change the channel..." She whined.

"No." Chen answered without looking away from his phone. 

"You're not even watching! No one is watching! D.O is busy reading!" She protested. D.O looks up from the book he was reading and rolls his eyes. 

"I'm watching!" Tao shouted in annoyance.

"You always ignore me!" He added, a hint of sadness in his voice.

"I don't always ignore you.."Clara mumbled feeling a little guilty. The next few seconds Clara was watching the movie while silently pouting. 

Chanyeol smiles and continues to observe her. D.O shakes his head in disapointment before continuing to read his book.

A few minutes passed and Clara finally notices Chanyeol staring at her,

"What?" She asks innocently.

"Nothing." He shakes his head while smiling.

"Really?" 

"Yes..anyway, isn't your cousin suppose to be here by now? It's almost 10.." He changes the topic. Being a simple minded girl she is, Clara forgets about how she caught Chanyeol staring at her and takes her phone.

"My mum says..they're almost here. They're at the first secuirity check." She said throwing her phone away onto the couch.If it wasn't for Chanyeol, her phone might have fallen to the floor.

"You're not excited as you were a few minutes ago." Chanyeol said putting the phone somewhere more save.

"My mood depends on what I'm watching..and this movie is just so..depressing...I really hate it when the bad guys make the good guy choose between saving the love of his life or his own. Like. Why do they have to--"

"Good morning everyone~" Baekhyun greets everyone as he walks down the stairs. He naturally walks towards Chanyeol and Clara and seats beside Clara.

"You woke up early today." He said pinching Clara's cheeks.

"I did..Chaechae almost here~ A few minutes ago they were at the first secuirity check." Clara said turning all of her attention to Baekhyun.

"First? They're not even pass the school yet?" 

Clara shakes her head, "Hey have you ate your breakfast yet?"

Baekhyun pouts and shakes his head cutely, "You?"

"I'm waiting for Chaechae. You should go eat."

"I'll wait for Chaeyoung too.." He said, grinning.

"Did you have you breakfast yet, Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asks him, still grinning.

Eventhough Chanyeol was clearly avoiding him and wasn't interested in talking to him, Baekhyun has been trying to talk to Chanyeol for the past six months. But the outcome was still the same.

Clara and Chanyeol talk to each other like nothing had ever happen, but somehow, Baekhyun was the one that Chanyeol couldn't forgive.

Chanyeol answers with a simple, "No."

Clara, who sat between them felt the chilliness and awkwardness of the two.

Clara awkwardly start scratching her neck, one of the many things she does when she's awkward.

"Okay...Erm.." 

Right on time the door bell rings.

"That must be Chaeyoung!" She shouted running towards the door. 

Seconds later, Suho came running down the stairs, "They're here?!"

The two siblings went outside to greet their family. Baekhyun goes out to greet his 'family-in-law' while dragging Chen along. 

5 minutes later, Baekhyun and Chen entered the living room.

"She's really pretty~" Chen cooed.

Baekhyun rolls his eyes, "That's all you care about don't you?"

Suho entered the living room next, dragging a luggage bag behind him.

"Ey...let her carry her own bag..She's has hands." Clara enters the house and indicates for her cousin who was standing outside to come in,

"Yah. Lee Chaeyoung, you can stand outside all day if you want or you can enter the house."

A few mumbles were heard and finally, Chaeyoung steps in.

"You're such a grumpy cat." Chaeyoung says, still unhappy with Clara's treatment.

"Yeah-yeah. Anyway, short introduction, the one with the huge eyes and looks so squishy is D.O aka Kyungsoo. He's like a girl sometimes and he can cook well and he can be very creepy at times."

"Like a what?" D.O glares at Clara.

Clara ignores D.O and continues to introduce the members, "The one that looks like a panda and looks like he might beat someone is Huang Zitao aka Tao aka Kung Fu Panda. Don't be intidimated by his looks though, he's a girl at heart. He squels when he is delighted and takes selcas every single day."

"Clara!" Tao stares at Clara in disbelief.

"You already met the dinosaur-camel who can sing and you know who's the stupid and short bacon--"

Both Chen and Baekhyun throw a cushion each at Clara,

"--yah! Anyway, the one who just came out of the kitchen is the healing unicorn, Yixing aka Lay~ Hey Lay!"

"Hi?" Lay says, puzzled with was happening.

"And you know who the 'guardian' is. And the tall one with the dobi eyes is.."

"The stupid giant." Chaeyoung mumbled, glaring at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol snorts, "Now I know why the name was familiar, it's the brat." 

"I change my mind. I'm sorry but you're..short bratty cousin here, can't live with us. I'm against it!" Chanyeol told Clara.

Clara looks at Chaeyoung and Chanyeol, "You two know each other?" 

Suho does the same, "Chaeyoung just came here yesterday...where did you two meet?"

"Remember the brat I told you about? That's her. The short, annoying brat." Chanyeol pointed at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung bites her upper lip to contain the anger, "You are such a--"

Clara slaps her hand onto Chaeyoung's mouth, "Okayyyyyyy~~ Introductions are done let's go upstairs now~" She said in a fake cheery tone while pushing Chaeyoung towards the stairs.

Suho sighs and shakes his head and follows them while carrying Chaeyoung's luggage bag.

"I hate her."

"I don't think she's that bad." Chen said while shrugging.

"She looks at everything in a negative light! And she's a brat!" Chanyeol protested.

"Well...she was fine until you called her brat.."

"She called me giant!"

"A lot of people call you giant.."

Chanyeol glares at Chen before going up to his room.

"What's wrong with him? He's so grumpy lately.." Lay said sitting down on a nearby couch.


Yeayyyyy..it's Sunday..and I'm home alone. -.-

Someone tell me why my grandparents have a better social life than I do? ;u;

and my homework isn't done too... Uwaaaa T.T

Happy 26th Taeyeon Day~

il_eun 

090314