Chapter 27 : Ramyun Stains

The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart

"That brunette has got to go." Chaeyoung said in between of slurps of soup.

"She is annoying but she's good at taking photos." Chanyeol pointed out.

"But she's so mean. And unprofessional. She wouldn't make it big in the industry with that attitude." She was so annoyed with the drama going on in the reality show. Chanyeol chuckled and continued to eat the instant noodles. They were both sitting on the floor, a random bed sheet they took from the closet covered the floor to avoid the floor getting dirty. 

"They'll get rid of her. But not now it's the soon." He said as he playfully kicked her outstretched leg causing her to almost knock over her bowl.

"Idiot." She mumbled with a glare as she 'rescued' her bowl and putting it on the nearby coffee table.

He ignored her glare and focused on the models, "Watching this, i think I should have entered this silly competition insted of being a singer."

She rolled her eyes and clicked her tongue, "Modelling and Park Chanyeol don't go together."

He put his bowl down and acted as if he was offended, "Hey! My fans tell me I look good all the time! Also I'm tall unlike you."

She smirked, "Yeah so tall that your brain got lost in your limbs. He gasped and widened his eyes, "That doesn't make sense! Come here!"

He reached towards her and started to tickle her. She squealed and giggled as she tried to push him away. She took his broken arm to her advantage and pinned down his left arm and counterattacked his tickling. Even with his arm pinned down and the other still recovering, he was much stronger than her and succeeded at pushing her off from him in matter of seconds. She accidentally knocked over his bowl causing the ramyun soup all over the bed sheet and her clothes as well.

"O-oh." He said as he hurried to help Chaeyoung stand up.


Chanyeol waited for the water to fill the huge yellow basin. He was in the backyard staring at the pre-soaked sheet laying on the cement floor and occasionally glancing at the ants travelling on the grass next to it.

"Fill it yet?" Chaeyoung appeared in a clean tshirt and a detergent in her hand. "Almost." He replied. In his head, he was doing cartwheels. She was wearing his tshirt which is awfully too baggy on her. She still managed to pull it off though. He kept trying to process that his tshirt will now smell of the vanilla-lemony scent that belongs to Chaeyoung.

She squated down and poured some detergent into the water and rubbed some on the stained sheet.

"I think this is enough." He stated as he turned off the water faucet. He grabbed another brush and joined her scrubbing off the stain. The scrubbed in silence until she broke the ice, "We're lucky it comes off easily becauuse you immidiately soaked it in water."

Chanyeol shrugged with a cocky smile, "I guess tall people do have brains and are born geniuses."

She snorted and wiped some soap on his arm. He groaned and wiped it on her tshirt. She stucked her tongue out, "Jokes on you, it's your's." 

"I only lend it to you because you'll complain that your clothes are too expensive to be this close to cheap detergent." He replied sarcastically."

She rolled her eyes and started to rinse the soap off the sheet. They stood opposite each other, rinsing off the soap by soaking it in the water repeatedly.

"Hold it I'll change the water." He said as he mindlessly put his end of the sheet on Chaeyoung's head. "Yah! I can't breathe! And it's heavy!" She whined as she pushed it off and threw it to the floor. He laughed but that didn't last long as he struggled to turn over the basin with only one hand.

She chuckled and helped him to pour the soapy water into the drain, "Weakling."

"Excuse you, i'm very strong if it's not because of my broken arm okay." He said spashing some water towards her as he filled up the basin with water again. She giggled and wiped the water droplets from her face, "You will always remain a weakling in my heart."

He sighed in annoyance and pointed at the sheet, "Whatever, don't waste time Ms. Lee."

They rinsed the sheet one last time before agreeing it was time to hang it on the washing line. He watched as she squeezed off the access water from the sheet and straighten it on the washing line. He wanted to help, but his arm was not in the condition of helping.

"You're kinda good at housework for a brat like you." He teased, poking her waist playfully.

She replied with a light kick, "I actually help around the house unlike you~"

He fake pouted, "Youngie ish being mean to Yeollie."

She groned and closed her ears with her hands, attempting to block out the latter's aegyo. A teasing smile started to spread across his face, he walked closer to her and bent his knees so he was at her eye level. Their faces were so close together, if he got any closer their noses would be touching. She blinked her eyes a little too fast than it should be, caught off guard by his actions. His smirk was still visible as he pushed her hands away and got closer to her left ear.

She didn't know if she should be relieve that she's no longer staring into his eyes, and their lips were no longer in a close range or should panic because she could feel his warm breath on her neck. "Chaeyoung-ah" He was talking in his normal voice, it had always been deep but that particular momenr she felt as if her whole body melted like ice cream on a hot summer day the moment he said her name. Really it was something she had heard often, but maybe because he was just milimeters away from her ear, it sounded much deeper and ier than what's she used too.

"W-what?" She tried to act natural when really her heart felt likt bursting into billion of pieces.

"Yeollie thinks Chaeyoungie ish a big big meanie~" He said in a sudden high-pitched voice as he shook his body cutely.

She laughed and pushed him away. Instead of laughing at his silly actions, she laughed at herself for being silly having thoughts of kissing him. Kissing Park Chanyeol. The Park Chanyeol who she hated a few weeks ago. But also the Park Chanyeol who has seen more sides of her than anyone else ever in the past 2 weeks. He continued to act cute infront of her.

"Seriously! Don't act like that infront of me!" She whined as she ran away from him. 

"Youngie Noona~" He teased, chasing after her while laughing. He was at advantage with his long legs, he caught her in matter of seconds, hugging her from the back.

"Why das youngie don't like mew talking like a baby?" He asked with overly cutesy actions as he let go of his embrace. She groaned again, but this time with a smile, "I hate you."

He smiled back and suddenly sighed, "I'm going to miss you."

She nodded, "Me too...So..Erm..Are you coming tomorrow?"

He smiled and ruffled her hair, "Wouldn't miss your birthday for anything. Also I'm going to act surprised tomorrow because Joonmyun hyung doesn't know that I know."

She grinned as they walked back to the comfort of the house, "I knew it! You're trustworhty!"

He jabbed her waist, "Don't be silly,I've always been trustworthy.


"I'm glad you get to come with us tomorrow." Kai said as he made himself comfortable on his long-missed bed after a tiring day at work.

"Yeah. What's with the eveing shoot anyway?" Chanyeol pretended not to know tomorrow's plan.

"I don't know, maybe they want us to rest." His roommate replied with his eyes closed.

"Yeah, glad they care--" "Hyung do you want to play a video game~" Sehun sung as he entered the room, disturbing the elders' peace. Kai groaned and hushed him, while the tallest guy in the room yawned, "Too tired."

Sehun pouted, "But I'm lonely.."

Chanyeol laughed and patted his bed, "Come and hang out with us, I've been missing you little brat." Sehun touched his left area of his chest, as if he was clutching his heart and ran towards Chanyeol, shutting the door dramatically behind him.

Chanyeol spread his arm wide for the younger one and the latter ran into the elder's embrace, "I missed you so much hyung..No one wants to do pranks WITH me..Jongdae hyung and Baekhyun hyung just pranks me.."

Sehun faked sobbed as the elder patted his head, "Aigoo~ My baby maknae..hyung will be alright soon and then we can prank whoever you want and take revenge on those two okay."

Kai snorted, his eyes were still shut, "You two are so dramatic."

"Don't be jealous of our bromance." Sehun said as he got up and went to the window to open it and let in some fresh air.

Kai hummed, "Ah~ So much better with the cold wind."

"Yeah why didn't we do that earlier?" Chanyeol agreed.

"Hey why did you wash that bed sheet?" Sehun asked looking out the window.

Chanyeol yawned, "Chaeyoungie and I spilled something on it."

"Hyung, what kind of something?" Sehun said smirking and wiggling his eyebrows.

Kai cooed, "Ayyy~ Park Chanyeol~ Did you do anything fishy~"

Chanyeol's face starting to heat up, "It was Ramyun! Ramyun!"

He defensively threw a cushion towards Kai. Sehun was in a safer distance by the window. They both laughed and kept teasing the poor tall guy who turned redder and redder by every second.


DOUBLE UPDATE CAUSE I FEEL SO GUILTY

LOVE YAAA

160314

xx il_eun

P/s : I'm so sleepy.