Chapter 6 : Chen and Chaeyoung's Deal

The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart

"Park Chanyeol. I need to be friends with Park Chanyeol." 

Baekhyun looks at Chaeyoung for a few seconds without even blinking once.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked looking at Baekhyun with a puzzled expression.

Baekhyun was still staring at her creepyly, "Do Jinmyunnie really tell you everything?"

"Ye--" Chaeyoung opens to answer Baekhyun's question before pausing to think,

"Actually. She's really the secretive type of person. I found out you two are a thing 2 days before I got here." Chaeyoung her teeth thinking how her cousin could keep that a secret for 6 months from her.

Baekhyun nods, "Ahh~ No wonder..."

Chaeyoung could only raise her eyebrows, still not getting the situation.

"So...can you help me?" Chaeyoung asks, showing her pearly white teeth at Baekhyun as she grins.

Baekhyun smiles, "Ofcourse~ Not."

Chaeyoung's smile disappears into an annoyed look, "Ey..you are exactly like Jinmyun."

"I know." Baekhyun said before walking away from Chaeyoung.

"You two are a match made in a heaven!" Chaeyoung shouts at Baekhyun sarcasticly.

"Thank you!" 

Chanyoung mumbled something under her breath before noticing Chen was looking at her.

"What?" Chaeyoung asked, nodding her head a little.

"What?" Chen replied with a tone similiar to Chaeyoung's.

"You were staring at me." Chaeyoung answered, staring straight at Chen. 

Usually, when she does this, the person opposite her will look away. But, like how it doesn't work on Clara and Suho, Chen was somehow not even a little intimidated by Chaeyoung.

"You really don't know about Baekhyun and Chanyeol?" He asked.

"No. Why?" Chaeyoung does not remember Clara saying anything about Chanyeol and Baekhyun fighting when she last visited.

In fact, she didn't say anything about those two at all.

Chen shrugs, "Nevermind. There must be a reason Clara didn't tell you."

"What? Tell me what?"

"Nothing." Chen answered casually.

"What does Baekhyun and Chanyeol fighting has to do with my cousin?"

"Nothing!" When Chen shouted at Chaeyoung, the rest of the members, stared at him while some of them was looking at Chaeyoung with a judging expression.

Both of them shook their head, trying to indicate that nothing was wrong.

"Tell me." Chaeyoung half-whispered to Chen.

"No way."

"Find. I'll just tell Clara that you told me how she broke up with Chan--"

"Don't! Do you want to see me dead?!" Chen's eyes was as big as a golf ball by now. He could've known earlier that Chaeyoung was as good ad he was at the 'threatning' game.

But, Chaeyoung's eyes widen 10x from their normal size when Chen started panicking. "So it's true?" She half-whispered.

"W-w-what?" Chen mentally kicked--no stratch that, mentally stabbed himself when he stammered. He noticed that he didn't tell  Chaeyoung about Baekhyun-Chanyeol-Clara's relationship yet and was tricked when Chaeyoung said the word 'broke up' and 'Chan' in one sentence. 

"I was just making up a story from all those cliche' dramas I watched, but. Seriously? Is it true that Clara and Chanye--"

Chen quickly pulled Chaeyoung to the kitchen and lead her to the small compound behind their house through the back door.

Chen made sure the other members were not around before shutting the back door close.

"Chaeyoung. Please don't tell the others. Especially your cousin." Chen pleaded.

"Wait. The others don't know about this?" Chaeyoung was even more puzzled.

The live in one house. How can the other members not notice Baekhyun and Chanyeol fighting? Most importantly, how can Clara stand living under a roof with her ex-boyfriend?

Chen shook his head, "Some of us know. More than half of us, don't."

"How can they not notice the two fighting? I read somewhere they were really close friends!" Nothing make sense to Chaeyoung at that moment.

Nothing. 

Chen hushed Chaeyoung and peaked inside to make sure nobody heard Chaeyoung's shout.

"Well, they do know Chanyeol and Baekhyun fighting. But they just don't know the cause."

"Let me guess, nobody knew that Clara and Chanyeol dated." Chaeyoung said, her face clearly unamused with the situation.

"When they dated... only Baekhyun and me knew." Chen said, sitting down on the steps infront of the door.

He patted the empty space beside him, inviting Chaeyoung to sit down with him, but Chaeyoung shook her head.

"Wow. Awesome. No wonder he's so mad at Baekhyun." 

"It wasn't entirely Baekhyun's fault.. I mean Cla--"

"Yeah. I know. My cousin is too blame." Chaeyoung said rolling her eyes.

"Well, it's true!" Chen protested. It wasn't fair to just blame his best friend was it?

"I know. Who else knows about this?" Chaeyoung finally gave up, and sat beside Chen. 

The main reason she's so upset is the fact that her cousin hid this from her. The other things wasn't even her business. 

"Jongin and Kyungsoo."

Chaeyoung blinks once. It took him 3 hours to remember to match their stage name to their faces (with the help of Clara's old poster) and Chen just has to say their real name. "D.O and...?"

"Kai." 

"So...those two knows. You know. This isn't really helping me to be friends with Chanyeol."

Chen looks at Chaeyoung with an annoyed expression, "Is that the only thing important to you?"

Chaeyoung shrugs and answers nonchalantly, "Yeah. Kinda." 

"Well. Heal him." 

"Did I just hear wrong or did you say 'heal him.'?" Chaeyoung stared at Chen weirdly.

Chen shook his head, "He still thinks he has a chance with Clara."

Chaeyoung stared at Chen without even blinking once. 

That lasted for a few seconds before Chen snaps his finger infronr of Chaeyoung, "Are you okay?"

"No." 

Chen shrugged, "Me and Kyungsoo have been trying our best to help. But, oh well, she is his first love. It's hard to get over your first love you know?"

Chaeyoung sighed, "I know..." She mumbled a little too low for Chen to hear.

"Hm?"

Chaeyoung shook her head, "I think I have a new mission, it's to--"

Chen butts in, "I didn't even know you have a mission."

Chaeyoung ignores Chen and continue, "heal Chanyeol's heart."

Chen huffs, "Yeah. Good luck. You can't even try to be friends with him."

"For the record, I tried. He was just too annoying. Ergh. And, that's why you have to help me."

Chen looks at Chaeyoung with a small smile on his face. Baekhyun was right, she is nice. Only her kindness are hidden under the tons of ice she has.

"I'll help you."

Chaeyoung smiles with sastification, "Thank you."

"But! Make sure you get Baek and Yeol back to normal before you go back. "

"Don't worry. I'll work it out somehow. Deal?" Chaeyoung smiles and puts her hand out, asking for a handshake from Chen.

Chen accepts her hand and shakes it, "Deal."


tumblr_mk4shflUGm1qdcel5o4_250.gif

Omg. It's been more than a month.

I'm so sorry. I really am T.T

Please forgive me and keep reading this horrible fic of mine T.T

To make it up to you, here. Cute Chanyeol. 

tumblr_mr532uKRKj1rblf33o1_250.gif

if you spot grammer/spelling errors in any of the chaps please tell me right away~

 

il_eun

140504

P/s: Don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comment~ <3

(the more feedbacks and ideas I get, the better <3 )