Chapter 7 : The Deal over a Chocolate Cake

The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart

"Stay here Yeol!"

"I don't have anywhere to go anyway." Chanyeol shrugs as he sits down on the empty chair on the balcony in Suho's room. 

To be honest, he has no idea why Chen and Kai dragged him all the way to the one and only balcony in this house. But he didn't bothered to ask. Maybe it was another one of their ideas trying to get him get over Clara and accept Baekhyun's apology.

Maybe D.O baked some cake and cookies from him.

"Nyum...cake.." He mumbled as he his lips. He was happy just thinking about the food D.O made for him. He tapped the table infront of him to a happy rhythm thinking about food.

They were muffled voices coming from the room but he didn't bothered to look at the glass sliding door seperating the balcony and Suho's room as he was more than positive that it was just one of the boys.

He heard someone slide the door open, 

"So what did Kyungsoo baked to--" Chanyeol's loud and happy voice dies down along with his excited expression.

"Chocolate cake. " Chaeyoung answers Chanyeol's uncompleted question as she puts a plate with a huge slice of chocolate cake infront of Chanyeol.

She sits down on an empty chair beside Chanyeol without being invited, "Kyungsoo didn't bake it. But, trust me. It taste good." 

"Why are you doing here?"

Chaeyoung points at the chocolate cake, "To deliver this to you." She answered in a matter-of-fact voice.

"I get that. So..?" He points at the door, asking Chaeyoung to leave.

"And because Chen sent me here." She said, shrugging a little.

"What?" Chanyeol made sure he didn't hear her wrong. Pretty much everyone in this house knows how much he dislikes Chaeyoung. And those three, Chen, D.O and Kai knew the reason he dislikes her.

Chaeyoung nodded, "Yeah. They sent me here. Chanyeol, can you be honest with me? Tell me a reason why you hate me apart from what happened at the airport. Let's say, we never met at the airport."

Chanyeol stares at Chaeyoung's face, thinking about what he hates about her.

"If we haven't met at the airport, I wouldn't even know you're such a brat. But I hate you because you're a spoilt brat." He answered.

"I'M NOT A--" Chaeyoung coughs a little, "I'm not a brat...but whatever. and apart from that..?"

"You're arrogant."

Chaeyoung narrows her eyes but nods anyway, "Continue~"

"Because you..you're.." There was one particular reason that was lingering in Chanyeol's mind but he couldn't say it out loud.

"Because I am Clara's cousin?" Chaeyoung questioned.

Chanyeol was silent.

"Answer me, Park Chanyeol."

Chanyeol nods weakly and looks at Chaeyoung, timidly. He was expecting Chaeyoung to get mad at him or something, but Chaeyoung unexpectedly laughs.

"Park Chanyeol! You're so immature!" Chaeyoung said while tasting the chocolate on the cake with her finger.

Chanyeol squints his eyes at Chaeyoung and pulls the plate away from Chaeyoung's reach, "I'm not immature! And, don't steal my cake!" 

Chaeyoung raises an eyebrow and smirks, "Not immature, huh?"

Chanyeol groans, "Lee Chaeyoung, just get to the point."

"What?"

Chanyeol sighs while taking a bite of the chocolate cake, "Why did they sent you here? To make me apologize to you?" 

Chaeyoung shakes her head, "To help you."

"To be honest, the word Chen used was 'heal'." She continued.

Chanyeol almost choked on the cake he was eating, Chaeyoung was fast and took a water bottle out of no where. Chanyeol quickly took the water bottle and gulped down the water.

"ARE YOU SAYING THEY'RE ASKING ME TO DATE YOU?!"

Chaeyoung's eyes widened, "What?! NO! ABSOLUTELY NO!"

"THEN?!"

"THEY WERE ASKING ME TO HELP YOU--" Chaeyoung takes a deep breath, "Why am I shouting?"

Chanyeol shrugs, Chaeyoung take another breath and pulls the chocolate cake away from Chanyeol,

"Listen, my mission is to help you forgive Baekhyun. And you," She points at him, who had his eyes on the chocolate cake, 

"--have to atleast try to get along with me." 

"I don't need anyone's help. Can I have my chocolate cake back?" Chanyeol's right hand reaches for the plate, but was slapped away by Chaeyoung's manicured hand.

"No. And look at yourself, you and your best friend haven't been talking for what? 6 months? Because of a girl. Great."  

Chanyeol squints his eyes, "Just let me eat the cake!"

"Not until you agree to let me help you!"

"Fine! Lee Chaeyoung, give back my chocolate cake!"

"Shout it out!"

"Shout what out?"

"That you'll let me help you."

"Are you kidding me?"

Chaeyoung shakes her head and pointed out of the balcony.

"Now?"

"I'll eat the cake if you don't want to." Chaeyoung said cutting a bit of the cake with a fork and bringing it close to .

Chanyeol groans and stands up, "Fine! I'll do it! I'll do it!"

Chanyeol stomps angrily towards the end of the balcony and looks at Chaeyoung with an angry expression.

"This cake looks delicious~" Chaeyoung threatened.

Chanyeol mumbled something under his breath and inhaled deeply, "I, PARK CHANYEOL! WILL LET CHAEYOUNG HELP ME."

"Lee Chaeyoung."

Chanyeol rolls his eyes, "I WILL LET LEE CHAEYOUNG HELP ME!"

"You don't sound sincere." 

Chanyeol looks at Chaeyoung before smiling bitterly, "Lee Chaeyoung, how about you let me eat the cake peacefully, or the deal is off. Okay?"

Lee Chaeyoung shrugs and puts the fork down, "All yours~"

Chanyeol sits down at the chair he previously sat and started digging into his cake without even glancing at Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung shakes her head, "Boys."

Chanyeol stops eating and looks at Chaeyoung, "The door is over there, you can leave now. Thank you."

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes but walks towards the sliding door anyway.

"Oh and Chaechae?"

Chaeyoung stops and turns to look at Chanyeol while smiling bitterly, "Yes, Yoda~?"

Chanyeol rolls his eyes, "Ha-ha. Very funny. Call Chen, Kai and D.O for me, okay?"

"So you can kill them?"

Chanyeol nods and Chaeyoung shrugs in respone,

"Fine with me. See you later Yoda~" She waves a little at Chanyeol before disappearing into the room.

"See you later, Chaechae." Chanyeol mumbled bitterly.


Later that night, after Suho succeded saving Chen, D.O and Kai from being killed by the great and mighty Chanyeol (aka getting hit with a pillow by him) And Chaeyoung  succeded at convincing Suho and Clara that they didn't do anything suspicious when the two of them were out at the balcony together (which Clara didn't really believe, but decided to leave Chaeyoung alone when Chaeyoung said she wanted to lock Clara in a dark room), Chanyeol laid in his bed, exhausted from chasing Chen and Kai around the house.  

The whole house was quiet after all that chaos. Most of the boys were either asleep or watching TV downstairs while Clara was being ignored by Chaeyoung somewhere in the house.

Chanyeol's phone beeps indicating he got a message. Angry typing was heard for about 3 minutes or so when things finally went silent.

"Was that Chaeyoung?" Kai asked out of the blue.

"Oh~ It was. Who was the one go give her my number Jongin-ah~~" 

Kai quickly turned off the lamp on his bedside table, "It wasn't me! Ask Jongdae and Kyungsoo! Goodnight Chanyeol!"


*coughs* What. Was. That.

Anyway~ Thank you all for subscribing/visiting mah storehh~

10238_600.gif

Oh and, did you guys watch the Overdose MV yet? *sobs*

It was worth of waiting T.T 

il_eun

140507

P/s: Don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comment or I won't give you cookies!! *pouts*

Heol. Weird author alert :3