Prologue

The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart

11th July, Saturday, Incheon International Airport

"Chanyeol went that way!!" 

"Where?!!"

"I can see him!!"

"Oppaaa!!!"

"Saranghamnida!!"

Chanyeol tries to run as fan as he can to escape the fangirls. Now, if he only listened to their manager who told them to stay close to together he wouldn't be running around the airport like crazy.

"Curse you Byun Baekhyun." He mumbled as he continued to run. Right~~ Of course it's Baekhyun's fault. He was the one who just HAD to call his girlfriend in front of Chanyeol which caused Chanyeol to stop at a nearby shop to wait for Jongin or even Kyungsoo but he got carried away with a comic he was reading. So it is technically Baekhyun's fault. 

Like how Baekhyun is too blame for every mistake Chanyeol did for the past 7 months. Or atleast that's what Chanyeol says.

Chanyeol hurriedly takes a right turn and succeds to escape from the fangirls. He watches the fangirls go straight instead of going the way he went and finally lets go of his breath.

"That was tiring....Now I just need to call--" Oops. Tsk. This is why Suho told them not to use the phone while walking.

"Watch where you're going!" The girl who he bumped into screamed. Her clothes was stained with the cup of coffee she was holding. The cup of coffee was now on the floor, staining her sneakers as well.

"I'm so sorry!" Chanyeol exclaims still shocked with what happened.

"Sorry won't fix anything will it?" She said with a cold tone while glaring at Chanyeol. 

"I'm really sorry....." Chanyeol says, shocked with the girl's reaction. Maybe it was because ever since he debuted no one has glared him at like that (except s) and what shocked him the most was how the girl didn't seem to..know him. 

"Whatever. Ergh! Now who's going to pay for my clothes? I just bought it yesterday!" She complained while examining her newly coffee-stained blouse.

Chanyeol blinks a couple of time. He wasn't trying to be vain or something but most of the teenage girls in Korea know him. Wait, cut most, let's just say ALL.

And this..short girl in front of him doesn't seem to care who he is and is about worried about her supposedly expensive new blouse.

"You're not from here are you?" 

"Does it matter?" She said cocking her head to the side.

"Now, are you or are you not going to pay for my blouse." She continued while crossing her arms.

"Wait. Seriously. You don't know who I am?" Chanyeol asked. That moment he remembered that NOT all the people in the world knows Kpop, and this gir,.who looks like she's pure korean (and sounds like one too) are just one of them. Somehow.

The girl raises her eyebrow, "Know you? No. I don't. Am I suppose to know you?" She looked straight into Chanyeol's eyes which somehow made Chanyeol gulp.

"You can just say it that you can't afford to pay for it...You don't have to give excuses." She added before looking at her watch.

"Can't afford? How can you say that about me?" Chanyeol was more than curious. Are the designer brands he's wearing not enough to show her that he's more than capable to pay her blouse?

"I'm not trying to be rude, but I'm a member of Exo! How can I NOT afford to pay fot your cheap blouse?!" Chanyeol didn't even realize he was raising his voice. 

The girl rolls her eyes, "Exo? Pft. So what? My cousin is Exo's leader."

Chanyeol huffs, "You don't have to be that rude." 

"I'm telling the truth. Whatever, the point is, if you can't pay or won't pay for my clothes--"

"I can pay double the price for your clothes you know that?!"

"Well stop changing the damn topic and pay!" 

If she was a tiny bit nicer to Chanyeol, he would've pay. But now, there was something inside of Chanyeol asking him not to let the girl away with what she wants, because, "You must be a spoilt brat."

The girl stares back at Chanyeol, unable to believe what Chanyeol just called her, "What did you say?"

"You're a spoilt brat." Chanyeol said, this time he made sure she heard the last part.

"How dare you call me a spoilt brat when you don't even know me!!" There was just something about the term 'spoilt brat' that she hates so much. And Chanyeol, being the primary school student he secretly was decide to use that against her,

"HEY! EVERYONE! LOOK SHE'S A SPOILT BRAT! THIS SHORTIE OVER HERE IS A SPOILT BRAT!!"

Chanyeol smiled as he felt pretty sastified with what he did, only....now everyone's attention was on him. Including the fangirls'. 

"Chanyeol Oppa!!"

"Oh My God. Who's that girl he's with?" 

The fangirls started talking among each other, some already charging towards him. 

"Run!" He said.

"Why? " She said cluelessly.

"Just run you..dwarf!" He said, running away from the scene. He didn't even  bother to look back to make sure she followed him.

"Don't call me dwarf! I am not that--" 

"Who are you?! Chanyeol oppa is mine!!" He heard someone say. It was then followed by the bratty girl screaming for them to let her go.

Chanyeol could've continued to run and ignore her, but weirdly, he turned back for the girl and somehow to manage to pull her away from the fangirls.

Right on time, Minwoo, Exo-K's manager came and helped the two escape the sea of fangirls.


"I get it. You're sorry, bla de bla, can I go now? Because I'm supposed to meet my cousin, " She pauses and stares at her watch,

"in 2 minutes." 

Minwoo had brought Chanyeol and the girl to a cafe' to formally apologize to her.

"You're not the only one who's busy here. Do you know that my other 11 members are waiting in the car because of you?" Chanyeol said, annoyed with her behaviour.

"Not my problem." She stated with a shrug.

"Not your problem?! What do you mean by--"

"Chanyeol, hush. Now...miss..?" Chanyeol noticed Minwoo was trying his best to keep his calm.

"Chaeyoung. " She said without even looking at Minwoo.

Minwoo nods, "Miss Chaeyoung, About the payment for your clothes....We--"

"I told you. Forget it. I'm late. Can I go now?" She said, a hint of restlessness in her voice.

"Are you hurt anywhere?" Minwoo asked, his eyes on her wrist. She has been holding her wrist since they entered the cafe'.

"Yes. I'm fine." She replied. 

"Are you sure?" At first, Chanyeol was starting to wonder why Minwoo cares so much about this rude girl-Chaeyoung's health. But then, he sees how she keeps holding her wrist.

She noticed Chanyeol looking at her wrist, "What? My wrist? Ahh.. I'm fine really. I hurt this awhile ago, and this giant," She pauses and looks at Chanyeol before turning back to Minwoo, "Just had to grasp it so hard...but I'm okay."

"Really? Are you sure it doesn't hurt?" This time it was Minwoo's turn to wonder. For the past few minutes they sat here, it was obvious Chanyeol hates this girl. But now, he was the one making sure the girl was fine.

"Yes! I'm fine! And no, I would not sue anyone if that's what you're worried for!" She screamed in annoyance. 

"Sue?! We're just worried for you!" Chanyeol had enough of it. He doesn't know what is her problem but she likes to see everything in a negative way.

She rolls her eyes, "Yeah right. Do you really--" Her sentence was interupted by her phone buzzing.

"It's Chaeyoung. Just wait there, tell my mum not to worry." She said without even bother to hear what the caller had to say.

"I have to go now......if you're purely worried about me, this is my cousin's number. You can check with her if my wrist is back to normal in a couple of days." She taking out a paper from her bag and putting in on the table.

"Why your cousin's number?"

"Because I don't have roaming..." She said, annoyed with Chanyeol's question.

"You just used your phone a few seconds ago."

"That was on line. I used my cousin's portable wifi. Why do you care anyway?" She said staring straight at Chanyeol. He sweared she could've eaten him anytime soon.

"Now. I have to go or my mum will start panicking again because I went to long to get coffee for myself." She said before leaving the cafe'. She didn't even look back at Minwoo and Chanyeol.

"I hate her." Chanyeol mumbled.

"You wouldn't have met a like her if you stayed close like I told you to." Minwoo said.

Chanyeol grins innocently, "I'm sorry~"


"BAD DAY!" Chaeyoung screamed as soon as she reaches her family.

Her cousin pouts mockingly and pats her back, "Awww poor Cassandra Lee~"

"Chaeyoung." She corrected her with a glare.

"Girls, can we go now?" Her aunt asked.

"Yeah. Leggo Chaeyoung~" Her cousin said elbowing her.

"Lego my .." She said rolling her eyes.

"Geez...you need to relax~~" She sing sing-songed while helping Chaeyoung by pulling her luggage bag.

"Easy for you to say, Jinmyun. Or is it Clara now?" She asked, raising her eyebrow at her cousin.

"Clara, Jinmyun, Myunmyun, Ara, Myuncat, it doesn't matter." She shrugs. "Unlike that someone who sternly told me to call her Cassie in California and Chaeyoung in Korea." She continued, while teasing Chaeyoung.

"You call me Chaechae anyway....It doesn't make that much of a difference..Aish. You are so annoying, unlike Joonmyun Oppa.." 

Clara scoffs, "Try being his sister for a day."

"He's just doing his job as an older brother...."

Out of nowhere, Clara hits Chaeyoung's head, 

"What was that for?!" Chaeyoung screamed, rubbing her head. First, her wrist, now, her head. What's next?

Clara shrugs, "Oh nothing, I was doing my job as your little cousin~" 

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes, "Yeah. Little. Call me unnie. I'm 3 months older than you." 

"Arasso, Chaeyoung Unnie.