Chapter 13 : TRH of Brattiness

The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart

Chaeyoung enters the living room and snatches the remote from Chanyeol before switching the channel like nothing was wrong.

"Yah. I was watching that." Chanyeol glared a Chaeyoung who now, has taken a seat beside him.

"And I wanted to watch something else." Chaeyoung answered without even glancing at him.

Chanyeol clicks his tongue and crosses his arm. He glared at Chaeyoung with the corner of his eye. Chaeyoung noticed and smiled teasingly at Chanyeol before hitting his head lightly with the remote control.

Chanyeol exhales deeply and smiled bitterly at Chaeyoung, "Yeah, hit me. Because you're the princess and you can do anything you want."

"Then can I kiss you too?" Chaeyoung winked at Chanyeol before laughing. It was obvious Chaeyoung was just teasing around.

A blush started to creep up on Chanyeol's cheeks. Trying to hide it, he hits Chaeyoung with a cushion, "Yah!" 

Chaeyoung covered her face with her hand, "Yah! Anywhere but the face! Anywhere but the face!"

Chanyeol rolls his eyes before 'accidently' hitting Chaeyoung's face, "Ooops! My bad!"

Chanyeol continued to attack Chaeyoung while Chaeyoung reached for a nearby pillow for defense. When Chaeyoung's long slender arms finally found a cushion, she didn't waste any time and started to attack Chanyeol, "I told you not to."

Before they know it, they were having a pillow fight party by their self. They were busy laughing and insulting each other while they hit each other with the cushions. Chaeyoung tried to run away but Chanyeol was faster and had caught her wrist. With his free hand, he kept hitting Chaeyoung's head, "Lee Chaeyoung, don't try to run away~ I have a lot of anger to surpass on you~" 

Chaeyoung was busy trying to escape herself from Chanyeol's 'punishment' when she accidently tripped on the remote control that was lying on the ground. 

"Ackkk--"

Chanyeol quickly pullled her towards his direction to prevent her from falling forwards. Somehow, Chanyeol ended up losing his own balance and the two of them ended up being in a very awkward position, Chanyeol on the ground and Chaeyoung on top of him.

Chaeyoung felt something weird in her tummy and chest. It was a warm and fluttering feeling, it was a feeling that she hasn't felt since forever. Chanyeol's eyes seemed browner than ever and his huge eyes didn't came out scary to Chaeyoung but she found it cute. 

Chanyeol on the other hand felt his heart thump 100x faster than normal. But it wasn't because of Chaeyoung, instead it was because he heard the gate open and the house was a mess. He wanted to push the still dazed Chaeyoung aside and clean the living room in lightning speed, "Chaeyo--"

But when he looked at Chaeyoung, he found himself staring at Chaeyoung's face. He found Chaeyoung's rare blank and puzzled expression cute. For Chanyeol, it was the first time since Chaeyoung arrived at their house to see her in a dazed and lost situation. 

At that exact moment, Sehun opens the door and enters the living room while making a lot of noise, "Yo people I'm--Hyung! Hyung! Hyung!"

Baekhyun who was right behind Sehun was about to scold Sehun for being so loud when he saw Chaeyoung and Chanyeol, "Stop shouti-- JOONMYUN HYUNG!"

Chanyeol immidiately pushed Chaeyoung aside, making her head to hit the floor with a loud thump. "Ow!"

Chanyeol got up and quickly went to Sehun and Baekhyun's side, ignoring Chaeyoung who was semi-dying in process, "Yah! It's not what it seems!"

Chaeyoung on the hand had succeded to stand despite her head was hurting like crazy. She looked at Baekhyun and calmly explained. Her reaction and tone was completely different then Chanyeols. "I just tripped."

"On Chanyeol?" Baekhyun asked with his eyebrows rised.

"What is it? Who called me?" Suho asked as he pops up behind Sehun and Baekhyun.

"Chaeyoung nuna almost kissed Chan--" Chanyeol covers Sehun's mouth and smiled innocently at Suho. Sehun was still mumbling eventhough Chanyeol's big hand was covering his mouth. Somehow, he managed to push Chanyeol's hand aside and continued to 'report' to Suho.  "Nuna was ontop--"

Chanyeol hits Sehun's head, "I said it's not what it looks like!"

Suho raised his eyebrow and looked at Chaeyoung who was resting her head on the couch's armrest because her head was still hurting due to the impact of Chanyeol pushing her aside, "Lee Chaeyoung...."

Chaeyoung looked at Suho while she rubbed her head, "Nae?"

"Care to explain?"

"Chanyeol was hitting me with a pillow because I called him 'Gigantic Dobi' and I was trying to run away when I tripped. And that gigantic dobi tried to prevent me from falling but he was too tall to find the center of his gravity that he fell. And I fell. That's it. Kkeut."

"See! Told you so!" Chanyeol screamed in Sehun's ears making him jump a little. Sehun looks at Chanyeol and shakes his head, "This hyung is very loud."

Baekhyun looked at Chaeyoung and then to Chanyeol, then a smile crept on his face, "Are you sure you didn't trip on purpose because you like Chanyeol?"

Chaeyoung glares at Baekhyun and rolls her eyes, "Oh please. He's a giant, I'm a princess. We sooooo don't match."

Chanyeol rolls his eyes, "The royal highness of brattiness."

She stands up and smiles bitterly and Chanyeol, "Not a brat~ But anyway, my point is, that giant is unworthy for anyone to date.." 

She then walks towards the kitchen to find an icepack for her head.

"Yah! Thousands of girls want to date me!"

"They must be crazy then~" Chaeyoung replid without turning back.

"Yah! You--" Suho pats Chanyeol's back, "Ignore her." 

Sehun follows Suho's actions, "Hyung, conceal, don't feel, don't let them know. Be the good boy you always have--" Chanyeol punches Sehun's shoulder lightly, "I get it, the fans call you Elsa~ Now shut up~"

"You're just jealous I get to be Elsa~" Sehun teased. Chanyeol rolls his eyes, "Oh please, frozen is sooooo last season."

D.O and Kai who just entered the house looked at Chanyeol and stiffled their laughs, "Chaeyoung is that you?" 

"Yes~ This is I~ the brat~" Chanyeol replied and twirled around pretending she was wearing a skirt.

Kai, D.O and Sehun laughed, "You're so doomed if she saw you."

Sehun shakes his head, "No Kyungsoo Hyung, he's soooooo doomed if she saw him."

"soooooo doomed~" Chanyeol chorused.


Hi there. hew hew *hops away*

I get to update.. ^.^v yeayy~ But...this chapter is pure.... lol 

gif-b3.gif

Please don't be a silent reader and comment~ <3 

And upvote too~ <3 <3

3212634223_1_4_cr4hGhjU.gif

And if you haven't subscribe yet... click the subscribe button above please please please~ (eventhough I'm on semi-hiatus..huhu)

tumblr_m4e6gtvPCI1rwo5d0o1_500.gif

Oh and... know any good and simple sore throat healing remedies? My throat hurts like crazy T^T

jhj.gif

il_eun

140807

ps : Have you heard F(x)'s new album? It's awesome <3 F(x) jjang~! 

pps : Check out my oneshots juseyo~