Chapter 3 : Ice Cream

The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart

"That's it! I'm going home!" Chaeyoung shouted while pacing back and forth in Clara's bedroom.

Clara, who was sitting cross-legged on her bed groans and throws a nearby pillow at Chaeyoung, "You've been repeating that for the past 4 hours!"

"Because.. I'm going home!" 

"California? Go then." Clara answered in an annoyed voice. She might be annoying, but atleast she doesn't repeat things until people feel like punching the wall, like Chaeyoung is doing.

"No. Of course not. Your house." Chaeyoung replied in a similar tone.

 "Well this room," Clara opens her arms wide, ".. is my house. Rented. But. Yeah."

Chaeyoung narrows her eyes, "Your parents house. My aunt's house. My mother's elder sister's house." 

"My dad owns that house, though.." Clara said in purpose to annoy Chaeyoung even more.

Chaeyoung groans and lies on Clara's bed.

"Peace at last...See..if you stop talking and try to relax, everything will be alright~" Clara said while playfully hitting Chaeyoung's head with her cat soft toy, Leo.

"Everything would NOT be alright with that stupid giant!" Chaeyoung screamed before covering her face with a nearby pillow. Chaeyoung's scream almost caused Clara to fall from her bed. 

"Lee Chaeyoung! Give me a break!" Clara shouted in distress before slapping her cheeks lightly trying to hold herself together.

Clara takes a deep breath, "Fine. Whatever. Now, I'm going to go down and eat a banana and when I get back up, I want to see you ready to go to Yumi's house."

"I'm already ready." Chaeyoung mumbled, the pillow still covering her face.

"I'm already ready." Clara mocked Chaeyoung's voice before going downstairs to eat a banana. Because she's hungry. That's why. Clara Kim is always hungry.


"I'm already ready my . I bet when it's time to go she'll be like 'Myun-ah! Let me put on some sunblock first!' or something." Clara complained to the innocent Tao who just happened to be in the kitchen to grab some snacks for his hyungs.

"I thought you like your cousin.." Tao said passing a pack of chips to Clara.

"Thank you, panda. It's not like I hate her. How can I hate her? She's like my sister. But, can she like just try to be friends with Yeol or something? Ergh." Clara opens the bag of chips with full of anger and started eating them.

"But Chanyeol hates her too...How can we be friends with someone who hates us?" 

"The both need to forgive each other. She's just mad that Yeol called her brat. And I guess Chaeyoung showed her diva side to Chanyeol at the airport." 

"Why is she so sensetive to the word brat anyway?"

"I don't know. Even if I'm joking around, she'll be mad at me for atleast two days for calling her brat. Chanyeol meant it when he called her brat. Who knows when she can forgive him anyway... Aish. They really need to forgive each other or Chaeyoung can't stay here.." 

"Does it even matter? You can just stay at your parent's house with Chaeyoung.."

"Are you kidding me?! I cannot stay away from Baek for that long!" Clara dramatically exclaimed.

Tao rolls his eyes. Clara chuckles, "Yah, I was just kidding. Our parents are going to Tokyo tomorrow, Jejudo next week and her parents are going back to California the following week. We'll pretty much be alone if we stay there."

Tao smiles teasingly, "You can always stay with Baekhyun's parents~"

Clara rolls her eyes, "They're busy okay."

"Plus, I think Chaeyoung would be more comfortable staying here than there. I mean, you guys are busy with promotions anyway." She added.

"Yeahh..true...Hey aren't you suppose to go to Yumi's house?" Tao asks, glancing at the wall clock behind them.

"Oh right! Thanks for listening to my babbling, panda." Clara said with a smile before walking out of the kitchen.

"Next time, go complain at your boyfriend!" Tao shouted after her.

Clara stops and turns around, "Nah. Girl talks are better with you."

Tao glares at her and she stucks her tongue out before walking off.


After spending almost 2 hours hanging out with Jinjoo and Yumi, it was time for them to go home.

"Unnie, are you sure you don't want me to give you a ride home?" Jinjoo asked for the last time.

Clara nods, "Enjoy celebrating your dad's birthday with your family~"

Jinjoo smiles and gives a thumbs up before entering her car. When Jinjoo's car was out of sight, Clara turns to Chaeyoung and Yumi who was still busy talking.

"Let's go home~"

"Already?" Chaeyoung pouts. 

Clara ignores Chaeyoung and looks at Yumi, "You'll leave for London on Tuesday right? That's 2 days more, you better start packing.."

"Ara, Ara." Yumi said befor laughing with Chaeyoung.

Clara rolls her eyes, "Very funny. Stop making puns out of my name." 

Clara gives a small wave to the two of them and started walking, leaving Chaeyoung with Yumi.

"Yah! Wait for me!" Chaeyoung started panicking and mumbled a short goodbye to Yumi before running after her cousin.

"How can you leave me like that?! I don't even know how to get back!" 

Clara just shrugs and takes her phone out. "Yah. Where are you?"

"Behind you." A deep voice said, almost making Chaeyoung fall because of the shock. She turns around to see her enemy, Chanyeol and Chen.

"Seriously. He's that huge and you still can't see us?" Chen annoyingly said.

"Yeah. Yeayyyy~ Ice cream!!" Clara said clapping like a seal.

Chen rolls his eyes and looks at Chanyeol, "I still can't believe how you can lose to Clara in that video game."

Chanyeol shrugs, "Me neither." 

Chaeyoung stayed quiet and walked beside Clara. When they reached the shop, Clara pointed at the school opposite it, "That's our school~" 

Chaeyoung nods.

Chen looks at Chaeyoung, "You're really quiet...I was expecting Clara's cousin to be as annoying and loud as she is. Or atleast as 'granpa-ish' as Joonmyun Hyung is."

"Well, no one can be as annoying as she is and as far as I know, I'm not grandpa-ish." Chaeyoung said with a small smile.

"Grandpa-ish. Lol." Clara mumbled, her eyes still on the range of delicious ice creams in the freezer.

"Chocolate?" Chanyeol asks Clara. 

"The most expensive one because you two owe me ice cream~" Clara cheerfully said. Chanyeol chuckles and takes the most expensive chocolate ice cream out of the freezer and proceeds to the cashier followed by Chen who finished picking his.

"Chaechae-ah. Go on, pick an ice cream." Clara said looking at Chaeyoung in a weird way. 

"Oh. Yeah." Chaeyoung said while randomly picking an ice cream out of the freezer.

They paid for the ice cream and walked home together. Chen was in charge of holding the plastic bag for the ice cream they bought. 

"Give me mine~" Clara said putting her hand out for the ice cream. Chen rolls his eyes and gives the plastic to her, "Hold the plastic while you're at it."

"Shish. Lazy dinosaur." Clara complained. 

"I want mine too." Chaeyoung said. Clara takes her ice cream and gives the plastic to Chaeyoung, "Take it."

Chaeyoung takes her ice cream and gives back the plastic to Clara with an 'innocent smile'

Clara groans, "Yah. Hold it. I'm not a plastic bag holder okay?" 

Chanyeol, who was walking infront of the girls with Chen turns around to look at Clara and noticed the ice cream Chaeyoung was eating.

His eyes insteadly widen, "Yah! That's mine!"

"This is mine!" Chaeyoung said, surprised. Why in the whole world would she eat the giant's ice cream?

"Not it's not! I took that from the freezer!" Chanyeol was more than sure that was the ice cream he picked and was trying to take it away from Chaeyoung.

"I took it! Clara even saw me took it!" Chaeyoung pulls her ice cream away from Chanyeol, "You're so childish, Park Chanyeol! Trying to take my ice cream away!"

"Erm..Guys--" Clara tries to interupt but was cut by Chanyeol.

"Don't lie! That's mine! Do you really have to eat my--"

 "You two!" Chen shouts and pulls Chanyeol away.

"What?!" They said in union, looking at Chen angrily.

Chen points at Clara who was looking at the two weirdly while waving an ice cream in the air, "Erm, there's two of these so that's Chaechae's..."

"Ha! Told you so!" Chaeyoung stuckes her tongue out at Chanyeol who grabs the ice cream from Clara and walks away from them, embarassed.

Chen takes his ice cream and the empty plastic bag from Clara and sighs. "Seriously. That giant has serious problems." 

Meanwhile Clara just stares at Chaeyoung, "What?" Chaeyoung asks, annoyed.

Clara grins, "You know, for two people who hates each other guts, you two have a similar taste for ice cream.."

Chaeyoung hits Clara, "Should I put this ice cream on your head?!"

Clara glares at Chaeyoung in return before taking a big bite from her chocolate ice cream and stucking her tongue out.

"You're so annoying." Chaeyoung rolls her eyes and walks towards Chen, Clara following her closely while annoyingly disturbing her. 


large.gif

Short, crappy and horrible update before going to school OTL

I know... The story is processing very slowly.....T.T Gahhh... *hits my head with a pillow*

Give me ideas pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee T.T

Sorry I can't reply to your comments..I just can't ;u; *curse you AFF*

Anyway~ please don't forget to subscribe, comment and upvote~ *I promise they would be better updates than this one...*

12/3/2014