Chapter 10 : Notes for Chaeyoung

The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart

Flashback<< 15th July, Wednesday

As an early riser, by 8 o' clock , Chaeyoung had already eaten her breakfast, took her bath and was casually reading some blogs on her cousin's laptop. Clara on the other hand was still in dreamland probably dreaming about cookies or Infinite.

Bored and tired of reading blogs, Chaeyoung shut off the laptop and started to explore Clara's messy study table. Books, papers, pencils even candy wrappers were all over. Chaeyoung shakes her head and started to organize some of her cousin's things. That's when she found a picture of Chanyeol labeled with 'The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart'. One the bottom of the picture, some scribbled 'Subject 1'. The picture was stapled to a few more papers.

Out of curiousity, she flips to the next page. A poloroid picture of Clara was glued to the picture and labeled as 'Subject 2'

"Huh?"

On the next page, there was a message for her,

Operation Heal Chanyeol's Heart

Make subject 1 forget about subject 2.

                                             Good Luck~

                                                                         - Jongdae, Kyungsoo, Jongin

Chaeyoung rolls her eyes, "Like I need luck." 

She takes out a small box from her luggage bag and kept the letter in it for save keeping before she proceeded to clean Clara's table. She found a picture of Clara and Chanyeol and almost insteadly, the way Chanyeol looked at Clara and how he reacted when he found out Clara was hurt started to play back in her mind.

She sighs and shakes her head, "Chanyeol. You're not even trying to forget her, huh?"

"I guess that's better than what I did." She mumbled before glancing at her cousin,

"Yah! Wake up!"

"Go away..." Clara mumbled with her eyes half open.

"Yeah. Sleep. We meet about once in two years or so but you rather sleep." Chaeyoung crossed her arms and glared at her cousin.

"Whatever." Clara covers her face with a pillow and continued her slumber.

Chaeyoung her teeth and takes a random paper from Clara's table and began doodling. 

"Why waste my time when I can plan things out?" She mumbled to herself with a smirk and got the small box and took a small yellow sticky note from it. It was the paper Chanyeol gave her two days ago on things he likes and hates about Clara. She reads it and began to write in a paper. After a few minutes of doing 'research' and planning things, she concluded that the only way for Chanyeol to move on is by keeping a distance from Clara. 

And maybe, if he forgives Baekhyun, he would finally accept the two's relationship and finally gives up on waiting for Clara.

"Trust. How the hell do I rebuild trust between these two?" 


Very short chapter =3

It's so lonely around here. Is anyone still reading this story? T^T

Please comment~!

 

il_eun

140526

P/s: Please don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comment~! <3 <3

This chapter is unedited.