Chapter 1 : The News

The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart

"Do we have anything tomorrow?" Sehun shouts as he runs down the stairs, where his hyungs are.

"Hmm...I don't think so...right Luhan?" Xiumin, the only one aside from D.O was the only one paying attention to Sehun, asks Luhan who was slowly falling asleep.

"Luhan!" Xiumin nudges Luhan.

"Oh? Yes...we're free tomorrow..." He mumbled, half awake.

"Really? Joo-ya~ We're free tomorrow!!" Sehun ran back upstairs while talking on the phone with his girlfriend, Jinjoo.

"Aish...he is so annoying.." Baekhyun said looking up from his phone.

"Says the boy who has been staring at his phone screen since we got back home.." Chen teased.

"Face it, she's not going to be back home until summer holidays end." D.O said.

"Yah! I'm not texting Jinmyun! I was playing games on my phone! Look! Look!" Baekhyun shouted in defence while shoving his phone into Chen's face. "And she'll be back tomorrow!" He glared at D.O.

D.O throws his hand in surrender before turning his attention back to the TV. Chen on the other hand, found it fun teasing Baekhyun and had passed his game controller to Tao in order to continue to tease Baekhyun. Baekhyun and Chen continue to fight while Chanyeol looks at them in annoyance.

"I'm going up." He said and left the living room. Both Baekhyun and Chen suddenly goes silent and looks at D.O  and sleeping Kai. 

"I'll check on him." D.O mouthed to them, being careful so the others won't see.

"Is it just me or lately, Chanyeol gets grumpy everytime Clara's name is mentioned?" Kris asked.

Luhan shrugs, "I think he's just tired...anyway, who wants to join us for soccer tomorrow?"

"Me." Xiumin raises his left hand up.

"I think everyone else wants to rest, hyung.." Baekhyun said pointing at Kai and Lay who were asleep on the couch.

"Or date..." Chen teased. Baekhyun shows his fist at him.

"What? I was talking about Sehun!" 

"Clara and Baekhyun~~" Tao cooed.

"BC couple~"

"JinHyun? BaekMyun?"

Baekhyun ignores Chen and the other teasing members and continued playing his phone game.


"Oh, I thought you're sleeping at your parents house today. What happened?" Xiumin asked Suho as soon as he steps into the house, followed by Clara.

"Well, if someone would stop texting my sister, I would still be eating with my family." Suho said slightly glancing at Baekhyun.

The boys gaze immidiately goes to Baekhyun who was grinning. "What? It wasn't me!"

"Sure it wasn't....." Tao teased.

"It was Kim Jongdaeeeeeeeeeeee" Clara said pointing at Chen.

"Me?" Chen points at himself.

"Of course you would back him up..." Kris said, grinning.

"Ahh..whatever...Oppa...tell them.." Clara changes the topic and tucks the hem of Suho's shirt.

"Aish..you're like a little kid. Let's gather all of them first okay?" 

"Okayy~" She says and sits beside sleeping Lay.

"Okay? You're not going to call them?" Suho asked staring at his sister.

Clara shakes her head, 'innocently'. Suho groans and walks upstairs to call Chanyeol and Sehun.

"Unicorn. Wake up." Clara lightly hits Lay.

"What?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Oppa has an announcement."

Lay nods and continues to rub his eyes.

"Someone wake Kkamjong up.." Clara said pointing at Kai.

"You wake him." D.O said.

"Fine." Clara takes a cushion and throws it at Kai's direction. The cushion accurately hits Kai's face, but he was still asleep.

"Yah. Wake up."

"Kkamjong!!"

"I give up.." Clara stated as she pouted.

Baekhyun fake pouts and throws a cushion at Clara, "Stop pouting."

"I won't. Until he wakes up." Clara said burying her face into the cushion that Baekhyun threw at her.

"He's awake! Now. Both of you. Stop." D.O said while hitting Kai a couple of time so he wakes up. 

"Seriously. I wish I can burn both of you." He mumbled.


"No! No way! I don't approve this!" Luhan protested.

"Me too.." Xiumin agreed.

"Ahh..but whyyy..." Clara whined.

"Are you kidding me? When the fans found out you're living with us, they were a whole load of trouble. And you're Joonmyun's sister! She's a stranger!"

"She's still blood related to us.." Clara mumbled.

"She is..but she's a stranger to us...I don't think i would be comfortable living with another girl..." Lay said.

"There's no need to worry! She hates talking to people, in fact, I bet she'll just stay in my room the whole month she'll be staying her!" Clara assured.

"I don't know..."

"Oppa.." Clara looked at Suho for back up.

Suho sighs, "The managers approved..but if they don't, there's really nothing I can do.."

Clara frowns and sighs. "Okay then. I'll tell appa to pick me up tomorrow." She mumbled as she reached for her bag.

"How about we give Clara's cousin a chance? Let her stay for a week and see how it goes?" Chanyeol suggests. Clara gives a warm smile at Chanyeol.

"Yeah! I swear, it won't be bad! You guys have your schedules anyway, you won't even have to see her!" 

"How about the fans?" Xiumin asks.

"I pay rent for that room up there. I have the right to have guests every now and then..plus, the manager oppas approved."

"Just make sure she's not as annoying as you are." Kai says.

"That won't be a problem. The only annoying person in our family is Jinmyun." Suho said, slightly grinning. Clara glared at Suho before giving a thumbs up at Kai.

"She's not going to tell the fans about me and Jinjoo right?" Sehun asked.

"Nah...she's not into gossiping. And actually I think she's going to be good friends with Jinjoo! Since she and Yumi are friends." Clara answered.

"What if she's a sasaeng fan?" Baekhyun asks.

Clara glared at him, "Don't ask stupid questions."

Baekhyun chuckles, "Just kidding, I love Chaeyoung."

Clara looks at Baekhyun, "What?"

"As your cousin. I love Chaeyoung as your cousin." He hurriedly corrected his sentence. 

"I'm about to change my mind if you two keep this up." D.O said, sick of Clara and Baekhyun's overly cheesy and sweet moments.

"I don't even know him!" Clara said looking away from Baekhyun. Baekhyun huffs and rolls his eyes.

"So..is everyone here okay with Chaeyoung staying here for a month?"

Everyone nodded except for Luhan.

Clara looks at Luhan with her puppy eyes, "Oppa..."

"Give that girl a chance,hyung.." Sehun said.

Luhan sighs, "Fine. But just for a week and we'll see what happens next." 

Clara cheers, "She'll be here tomorrow at 10~" she said before running to her room.

"Tommorrow?" Kris asked.

Suho nods, "I thought I told you.."

"You didn't..." Tao says.

"Well, don't worry. They'll probably go out the second Chaeyoung reaches this house anyway. You know how excited Jinmyun can get." Suho said.

"I hope she's nice..." Lay says.

"Chaeyoung is the total opposite of Jinmyun. She takes a longer time to warm up to people too. But she's nice." Baekhyun told Lay. 

"Is anything wrong, Chanyeol?" Suho asks Chanyeol who has been frowning since Clara left the living room.

"The name Chaeyoung sounds familiar to me.."

"There's a lot of people named Chaeyoung in Korea." Chen says in his sassy tone.

"Yeah...but..seriously...I think I know someone named Chaeyoung." Chanyeol was trying hard to remember where he met a girl named Chaeyoung.

"Maybe it was one of our fans..or your school friend." Xiumin suggested.

"Maybe.."


Hi... Everyone let's pray for MH370. If you guys haven't heard about it, a plane from Malaysia that was suppose to arrive at Beijing at 6.30 am this morning disapeared. They still haven't found it..*I think* Let's pray for all of the passangers and crews on MH370. When I first woke up, I was excited since it has been 700 days since Exo debuted, but then, I heard the news.. 

Embedded image permalink

I hope the 'delayed' will change to 'arrived' soon..

What makes me even sad is the fact that there are two babies on board.. *sighs*  

Your Malaysian Author,

il_eun 

-140308-