Chapter 18 : Chanyeol's Young One

The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart

24th July, Friday Morning

Chaeyoung looked at her younger cousin who was sleeping soundly on the left side of the blue bed. She smiled and shook her head at the position Clara was sleeping in. She continued to read her novel that her teacher assigned as her summer project. 

20 pages later, (and a cup of coffee later) Chaeyoung decided it was time for her to sleep. She cleaned up the mess she had made on Clara's table and packed it neatly in her bag. That's when she saw the white envenlope. 

"Oh!" She took the envelope and pulled out the note.

Young Dara, 

Would you be my partner in crime and run away from this house next Friday for a sneaky project? 

The tall, handsome, funny, charming,

Park Chanyeol.  

Chaeyoung scoffed at the overwhelming self praising Chanyeol wrote at the end of the letter.

"Young Dara? Pft who gives him the right to shorten my name. And change the order of it too!" She blabbered on to herself.

"Chae-ah keep it down" Clara whined, half asleep.

"Aigoo, sorry~" Chaeyoung pulled the blanket to Clara's shoulder to make sure she was warm especially when the aircond was at the lowest temperature. 

She turned the lights off and took her phone to make sure her alarm was set. She bit her lip as she decided whether or not to text Chanyeol at 1 am. 

"Oh what the hell why not" She mumbled as she typed 'Yeol-da it is my pleasure to tell you that the beautiful princess Dara Young agrees to be your partner in crime tomorrow night.' 

For no reason she grinned when she hit send and went to sleep with a huge smile while cuddling to one of the huge pillows. 

 


"Nae oppa" Clara nodded for the hundredth time as Suho continued to nag her about her safety. 

Chaeyoung sat at the end of the stairs pretending to be busy when really she was just playing a game of suduko on her phone. 

She felt someone peering behind her and was about to punch that person lightly, suspecting it was either her annoying yeol-da or jongdae or baekhyun. 

Luckily, she was in control of her limbs (unlike Clara who is usually all of the place) and was able to not hit Xiumin. 

"Oh! Sorry. I thought you were Chanyeol!"  She got up and bowed to Xiumin.

Xiumin chuckled and rubbed the nap of his neck, "It's technically my fault, sorry for sneaking behind you."

Chaeyoung smiled and nodded. They both sat there in silence for a few seconds when Xiumin decided to break the ice, "Does joonmyeon always nag like this even when he's home?"

Chaeyoung laughed and nodded, "He's the only one who cares enough to nag." 

"The rest of the family is pretty laid back and annoying like Ara." She continued with a teasing smile.

Xiumin grinned, "You're pleasant to hang out with actually."

Chaeyoung raised an eyebrow, "Do I seem unpleasant?" 

Xiumin smiled guiltily, "When you first came here, yeah. Chanyeol plays a big role in making you look like you're mean." He chuckled.

"Now that I've actually talked to you, you're actually warm and fuzzy. I don't know why Jongdae calls you an ice princess."

Chaeyoung shrugged and laughed, "Both the giant and dinosaur are crazy." 

"NO DATING IS ALLOWED IN THIS HOUSE" Chanyeol screamed while running down the stairs. He pulled Xiumin into a headlock. 

He scoffed, "Hyung I expected better than you!" 

Xiumin kicked Chanyeol and succeeded at setting himself free before punching his stomach in revenge.

Chanyeol winched at the physical pain he gained by messing with Xiumin. 

Xiumin sighed and helped Chanyeol to sit down and flicked his forehead playfully, "Big giant baby." 

Chanyeol pouted, trying to get pity from the older guy. Xiumin didn't fall for it.

Suho came with his little sister, checking on what the commotion was, when he saw Chanyeol pouting while complaining that he was in pain, Chaeyoung rolling her eyes at every word Chanyeol was saying and Xiumin sighing while nodding to Chanyeol's complains, Suho laughed, "Chanyeol for the thousandth time, don't mess with us!" 

Clara scoffed and patted her brother's back, "You mean don't mess with the older ones except you." 

Suho glared at Clara and punched her shoulder lightly. Clara stucked her tongue out and told her brother that she still loves him even though he's weak. 

Suho rolled his eyes and walked away before telling Clara to be careful once again. Xiumin said goodbye to Chaeyoung and Chanyeol before dragging Clara along because 'there's something in the car you need to keep in my room'. Clara only sighed, unable to protest to Xiumin's request. 

When they were left at the bottom of the staircase together, Chanyeol glared at Chaeyoung, if this was as cartoon, his eyes would be bursting into flames. "What?!" Chaeyoung screamed, a little too high pitched. 

Chanyeol chuckled and almost fell of the stairs if it wasn't for Chaeyoung who helped him to get his balance back.

Chaeyoung groaned as Chanyeol continued to laugh.

"You should have seen your face! You looked so worried or scared that I'm mad at you!" 

"I was not!" She protested.

Chanyeol nodded and ruffled her shiny black hair, "Yes you were! You face was so red, you could blend in perfectly with a bunch of red chilis." 

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and ignored Chanyeol by continuing  to play suduko, "Leave me alone Yeol-Da."

"No can do young dara." He replied imitating her tone.

Chaeyoung groaned again and face-palmed herself. "It's Cassandra Lee Chaeyoung."  

Chanyeol grinned and tilted  his head slightly, "Liar. Your real name is Cassandra Young Lee. You lied to me the other day." 

Chaeyoung looked at him with a puzzled expression, never in her wildest dream she expected Chanyeol to know her real name. 

Chanyeol smiled proudly and patted himself on the back, "I know I'm so smart. A little stalking here and there."

Chaeyoung went back to her normal self and rolled eyes, "Still you can't just decide a new order for my name and call me young dara. I don't even have dara in my name."

Chanyeol shrugged, "I like calling you young dara. I don't like your nickname cassie." 

"Well I don't like it when people call you channie." She said without thinking.

Chanyeol groaned, "omg! i know right! i hate it soooooo much when people call me channie! i mean like just call me the handsome prince!" 

Chaeyoung scoffed and slapped Chanyeol's back, "I do not sound like that yeol-da." 

"I do not sound like that yeol-da." Chanyeol imitated chaeyoung in an overly high pitched voice. 

Chaeyoung shot him one of her warning looks, "you're so annoying." 

"Face it you're falling the famous pcy charms." Chanyeol said winking at Chaeyoung, who like always, rolled her eyes. 

Chanyeol was about to annoy the older girl (well a few months) when Clara shouted her favourite cousin's name from the porch. 

Chaeyoung whispered a 'see you later' with a wink to chanyeol before walking away. 

Chanyeol watched her walk out and close the front door and heard her and Clara chattering away outside before their voices disappear, as they walk farther away from the porch. 

Chanyeol had to admit, the way Chaeyoung walks is pretty charming, she could pass as a model if it wasn't for her height.

And she was pretty cute as well, "not as cute as Clara though." Chanyeol mumbled to himself.

But he couldn't help smiling dumbly as he remembered the way Chaeyoung walked away from the stairs in black skinny jeans, a maroon short-sleeved blouse and a cap. 

She was dressed in simple clothes, but damn she looked good. Her style was so different from her cousin who liked wearing flowy dresses and the cutesy bows.

 "What are you smiling about?" Luhan asked as he walked passed Chanyeol, wanting to get some water for his dry throat. 


It was almost midnight and half of the boys who had schedules the whole day was sound asleep. Infact the ones who had the day off was also asleep, not wasting any of their precious sleep time.

Only a Sehun was up, playing video games downstairs, and a couple of them who are getting ready for their slumber in their room.

Clara too was softly snoring, exhausted from exploring the cafes around the neighborhood with Chaeyoung. 

Chaeyoung was peacefully doing her school assignment on the novel she had finally finished reading while wrapped in a blanket, listening to some classical music on her ipod. 

Then she saw her borrowed phone buzzed at the end of the table, indicating a text message. It was the one and only, Park Chanyeol. 

'Young one, it's time. Meet me in front of my room. xx The handsome chanyeol'

Chaeyoung couldn't resist rolling her eyes even though no one can see her right now as she read Chanyeol calling her young one.

She looked at her assignment which was about two paragraphs short and replied quickly,

'delay it to another 15 mins? xx adorable chaechae'


AHA! I UPDATED AGAIN 

SEE TOLD YA PROGRESS *giggles because I'm high on cookies*

tumblr_nh32kwfP9h1sxkftdo2_500.gif

Merry Christmas to the ones who are celebrating~!

tumblr_lw9iyjyakB1ql46ngo1_500.gif

And happy holidays to all of you *dances around*

luhanchanyeolchennonono_by_poyopoyo321-d

Can you believe it, 2015 is ending soon *dramatic sobbing*

tumblr_nrkxv5aux01sqy4rjo1_540.gif

Anyway,

tumblr_mrvz92djQ41s2t06yo1_250.gif

 

P/s: Don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comment

Can we be friends :3 *throws cookies*

xx, ileun

151225

Oh wait. This chapter is unedited chapter because i'm high on cookies. And baekhyun.