Chapter 14 : Chanyeol's Sudden Offer

The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart

21st July, Tuesday

"I can't believe it's been 10 days.." Chaeyoung told her cousin. They decided to go on a stroll at a nearby park since they were bored and needed some fresh air.

"I know right......" 

"When is Chen coming back? It's been like...what 4? 3 days? since they left for China..."

Clara looked at her cousin with a suspicious look, "Are you saying you miss Kim Jongdae the troll?"

Chaeyoung squints her eyes to Clara, "No you idiot...I'm just asking."

"Chen is supposed to help with the mission." Chaeyoung added.

"What mission? I've heard Kyungsoo say the same thing too." Clara asked turning all her attention to Chaeyoung.

Clara shrugs, "Nothing that concerns you."

"I mean, maybe I can help~ Speaking of missions, are you friends with Yeol now?"

"I don't know. I guess so." 

Clara widen her eyes, "I guess so?" 

"What's that suppose to mean?"

Chaeyoung looks at Clara and translates what she said into english. 

Clara squints her eyes and slaps Chaeyoung's arm, "Yah."

Chaeyoung stucks her tongue at Clara before taking her phone out and walking away from Clara. Clara stopped walking at watched as her cousin proceed to leave her behind while she was busy typing something on her phone with a smile.

"What's wrong with that monkey?" Clara asked herself before she started to run after Chaeyoung.


"Kyungsoo~" Chanyeol said in an aegyo tone before sitting in between Kai and D.O.

D.O who was teaching Sehun something, looked at Chanyeol weirdly before turning his attention back to Sehun. "So, as I was saying before the giant came, to bake a cake you need...."

Chanyeol stopped listening to D.O and turns to Kai, "Jonginnie~"

Kai puts his hand on Chanyeol's forehead, "Are you okay?"

Chanyeol nods and pushes Kai's hand away lightly, "I'm fine~ Do you want to order chicken later? I'll pay~"

Kai stares at Chanyeol's face and wonders what happened to his roommate. "Ah...sure.."

Chanyeol grins and puts one arm on Kai's shoulder and the other on D.O's, "Kyungkyung~ Do you want something?"

"Yeah, get your hand off me." Chanyeol quickly puts his hand down, but he was still grinning. 

"Okay then~ How about our golden maknae, Sehunnie~?" 

Sehun too had thought that Chanyeol was being weird, but he didn't let the oppurnity pass, "BUBBLE TEA~!" He replied cheerfully with a big grin. Chanyeol shows a thumbs up at Sehun before doing something nobody expected him to do. He threw a cushion at Baekhyun and asked the same question he asked the other 3 guys.

"Huh?" Baekhyun asked, puzzled.

"I asked if you want anything~"

Baekhyun blinked and rubbed the nape of his neck, "Ah...it's okay, I'm fine..."

"You sure?" Baekhyun nodded before looking at D.O and Kai. Both of them shrugged indicating they don't know why Chanyeol suddenly changed either.

Seconds later, Suho comes down from his room and joins his other members in the living room, "What are you kids talking about?"

"Hyung~! Do you want anything? I'll treat you~" Chanyeol said while he hopped beside his leader. 

Suho grins, "Ah really~? Aniya~ It's okay~" 

Right on time, Clara and Chaeyoung who just got home entered the house. "What's with the aegyo tone?" Clara asked while she stares at Suho with a weird expression.

"Chanyeol wants to treat all of us~"

Clara nods and grins, "Do I count too, Chanyeol?"

"Of course~ What do you want? Chicken? Bubble tea? " Chanyeol asked with a smile that was wider than before.

"Anything's fine with me as long as it's food~"

Chaeyoung shook her head and hit her cousing lightly, "Ey~ Don't get too excited and go take a bath, you stink, kiddo."

"I do not! We didn't even run at the park!" Clara protested.

"Yeah...but you didn't shower before leaving the house..." Chaeyoung replied with a teasing smiled.

Clara's eyes widen and she shuts Chaeyoung's mouth with her right hand and gripped Chaeyoung's arm with her other hand so she can't escape, "Aniya!! That's not true!"

Chaeyoung managed to run away from Clara and immidiately ran upstairs, "Clara woke up late today and she didn't take a shower~! She didn't even brush her teeth~!"

"Yah, Lee Chaeyoung!" Clara shouted as she ran after her cousin.

D.O looked at Suho with symphaty, "Is that what you have to deal with when your family have a gathering?"

Suho sighed and nodded, "That plus our parents gossiping."

"Cute." Chanyeol mumbled with a smile as he walked towards the kitchen. Baekhyun who was sitting much closer to him caught what he said.

"Jinmyunnie....or Chaeyoung?" He asked himself quietly as he watched Chanyeol enter the kitchen, that silly smile of his still visable.


hahahaha this very short. sobs. 

tumblr_m30788dzNQ1qhcmlgo1_500.gif

don't forget to comment for feedbacks and ideas~ <3

And answer Baek's question hehe ^.^

tumblr_maxnprYePH1rw7if5.gif

il_eun

140716

p/s: please subscribe and upvote~ <3 <3