Chapter 15 : The War Never Ended

The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart

"Lee Chaeyoung!!" Clara shouted as she entered her room where Chaeyoung was sitting on the bed, while laughing. Clara went straight to Chaeyoung and hit the latter's head. Chaeyoung rubbed her head before giving her cousin a hug to stop her from hitting her again.

Clara huffed and pushed Chaeyoung away and sat beside her cousin, "Chaechae-ah, you have been acting weird lately. Ya know that?"

Chaeyoung widened her eyes and pointed to herself with a fake surprised expression, "Me? I'm never weird."

"Like. Never." She added with exaggerated hand gestures. Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and laid down on the bed.

"You rarely pick on me you know. It's always the other way around. It's like..."

Chaeyoung looked at her cousin and played playfully with the latter's hair, "Like what?"

"Like you want to catch someone's eye. A particular someone." Clara smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. Chaeyoung shot a judging look towards her cousin, "Who? Are you serious? None of them are my type."

"At first I thought it was Chen...because you have been very chummy with Chen. But then--" Chaeyoung laughed and clapped her hands before staring at her cousin, "You crazy?"

Clara sat up and glared at her cousin, "I said 'but then!' Listen to me !" 

Chaeyoung put her hands up, indicating that she was surrendering, "Geez. Calm down."

Clara rolled her eyes and cleared , "As I was saying, but then, Chen is reallllllly not the type of person you like. Now that I think of it, you act very weird when Chanyeol's around. You like him don't--"

"EEW. NO. DON'T." But the voice wasn't coming out from Chaeyoung's mouth, it was coming from outside their room. Infront of the door, Chanyeol was panicking because he freaked out while eavesdropping. Clara raised her eyebrow and got up to open the door, "Oh, it's Chae's bae." 

"YAH. I DON'T LIKE HIM." Chaeyoung said throwing her cousin's precious cat soft toy, Leo towards her. 

Clara dodged away and Leo hit Chanyeol's chest. Clara's eyes widened as she freaked out, "ARE YOU OKAY. OH MY GOD."

"Yeah it wasn't--" Chanyeol's words stopped as Clara rushed towards Leo instead of him.

"MY POOR BABY. LEO-AHHH" Clara hugged Leo thight and glared at Chaeyoung. "HOW DARE YOU, HE'S PRECIOUS."

"Geez calm down." Chaeyoung looked at Chaeyoung with an unimpressed expression. Chanyeol too had the same expression on his face, "Thank yo for caring if I'm ok."

"You're more than welcome." Chaeyoung replied with a small nod and a smile. Chanyeol mumbled some words under his breath before showing his fist towards Chaeyoung.

"You're such a gentleman. Wanting to punch a girl." Chaeyoung said. Clara at that time was still fussing over Leo. Chanyeol repeated what Chaeyoung said in a high-pitched voice.

Chaeyoung faked smiled and grabbed one of the pillows on Clara's bed and threw it to Chanyeol's direction. This time the cushion accurately hit Chanyeol's handsome face. Clara who was still standing nearby with Leo was laughing so hard that tears were streaming down her face. Chanyeol was still shocked and was frozen, staring at Chaeyoung with his mouth wide open. An insect could easily fly in there mistaking it as some weird cave.

"The power of  Lee Chaeyoung." Chaeyoung smirked and flipped her hair. "That's what you get for coming up here to annoy me."

"I came here to ask you to come along with me! You should be thankful!" Chanyeol protested. Clara who was still laughing stopped for a second and 'Ooo'-ed before continued to laugh.

"Like I want to be seen anywhere with you." Chaeyoung shook her head and rolled her eyes.

"I'm not going to buy you food then! I regret sending that funny joke!" Chanyeol was obviously not happy with Chaeyoung's reaction. Thousands of girls want to be seen with him, he should have expected Chaeyoung's reaction.

"It wasn't even funny. It was soooo lame. Like you." Chanyeol rolled his eyes when Chaeyoung extended her 'so'. He couldn't help it, it was only natural to do so.

"AHA!" Clara suddenly screamed. Both of the Parks stared at her like she was some psycho. She grinned and pointed at Chanyeol, "So it was you who texted Chaeyoung! She was all smiles--"

Chaeyoung got up and ran to Clara, shutting her up by covering with her hand. "Not. A word." She warned. She then glared at Chanyeol, "Go away. I don't want to absorb  your loser vibes." 

"Ouch." Chanyeol said holding onto his chest. "What a painful statement coming from a loser brat."

Chaeyoung rolled her eyes and dragged her cousin into their room before slamming the door shut. "GET LOST PARK DOBI."

Chanyeol clicked his tongue and kicked the door a little. "WHATEVER BRATTY LEE." He replied before stomping his way to the living room. He was mumbling all the way to the living room.

"Sup?" Kai asked looking at his roommate who was grumpy out of the blue. He was totally happy a few minutes ago but now he's grumpier than Grumpy the dwarf from 'Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs'.

"Lee Chaeyoung should die and rot in a prison for brats." Chanyeol said sitting on the couch harshly.

"What a nice thing to say about my cousin." Suho said shaking his head.

Chanyeol smiled innocently, "Sorry hyung."

"Can anyone come with me to go to mall to buy food?" Chanyeol asked.

"I'm too lazy to get up." Sehun who was lazily laying on one of the couches said. Chanyeol looked at Suho.

"I'm too tired, Yeol. Sorry." He said with a guilty smile. Chanyeol nodded with a pout and looked at Kai, beside him. Kai had been exchanging looks with D.O across the room. They wanted to send Baekhyun out with Chanyeol so they'll spend some time and maybe get things to work out again.

"Err.. no thanks." 

"Kyungsoo?" Chanyeol looked at D.O. "Definately not going out with you annoying thing." D.O replied with a straight face. Chanyeol sighed at his last and least favourite choice. He made an unpleased look and asked in a forced tone, "Baekhyun?"

Baekhyun was surprised he even asked, "M-m-me?" Chanyeol sighed and nodded.

Baekhyun stretched his neck awkwardly, "Ah. Sure. Jongin's coming along right."

"Eh! No! I'm not--" Baekhyun made a pleading look to Kai. Kai looked at D.O, D.O nodded in approval. He knew if Kai doesn't go along, Baekhyun won't go. "Fine."

Chanyeol looked at Kai, "Then Baekhyun doesn't have to--" Kai elbowed Chanyeol's stomach. Chanyeol squealed in pain, "Ow! Erm. Nevermind. I guess the three of us will go."

Suho secretly smiled as he was happy to see that Chanyeol was finally trying to try to get along with Baekhyun again. D.O didn't show any emotion but in his head he was jumping around with happiness. Okay, maybe not. Do Kyungsoo never jumps around in happiness. Sehun didn't even care, he was too lazy to show any emotion, he just wanted to sleep.


Wow. It's been awhile.

Ahahahha.

Sobs.

It's 2015. Hi.

bvlJyU2.gif

I'm soooo sorry for not updating *begs for your forgiveness*

You may hit me like how Yeol is doing to Kyungsoo. hoho

tumblr_njrlazYife1u33746o1_500.gif

 

il_eun

150218

p/s: please subscribe and upvote~ <3 <3