Chapter 11 : You're dead, Park Chanyeol

The Ice Princess's Mission to Heal Chanyeol's Heart

18th July, Saturday (Week 2)

"PARK CHANYEOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

The other 5 boys in the living room glances at Chanyeol, some raising their eyebrow, some giving him dirty looks.

A few seconds later, Chaeyoung came running down, soaking wet and her cousin right behind her trying to hold in her laugh. 

Chaeyoung glares at him and mumbled something under her breath making him gulp. He sweared, if Chaeyoung could shot lasers with her eyes, he would have been dead by now. 

"Err...sorry?" 

Chaeyoung blows her bangs and points at him, "You. You're dead." After finishing her death threat, she stomps her way to the front door and shuts the door with a loud slam. The boys jumped a little due to the loud sound of the slam. Clara bites her upper lip trying her best not to laugh before chasing after her cousin. When Clara was out of side, all 5 pairs of eyes was on him.

"What did you do?" D.O asked.

"Nothing." He answered with a little shrug.

Suho does a questioning look, "Seriously?"

"It was just a joke....." Chanyeol said with a guilty smile.

"The classic bucket over door prank?" Sehun asked with a half smile.

Chanyeol grinned, "Improvised. With acrylic paint." Sehun made his 'not bad' face while the others stared at Chanyeol like he was crazy. Except for Kai who didn't really care what was happening.

Suho shakes his head in disappointment, "You're so dead."

"I can't believe you did that to a girl." Sehun said, copying Suho's actions.

Chanyeol eyes widens, "I don't remember Clara getting mad when we poured paint over her!" 

"It was a small cup, not a bucket." Baekhyun pointed out.

D.O nods, "We did it in the backyard not indoor, who's going to wash the paint of the floor after this?"

"I'll do it! I'll even pay if we need to replace Clara's bedroom carpet!" Chanyeol argued before sighing, "It was just a fun prank, can everyone stop scolding me?"

Suho pats Chanyeol's back, "I know pranks are fun. But next time, please remember that Lee Chaeyoung doesn't do jokes."

Chanyeol settles down beside Suho and sighs, "Maybe I went to overboard. What do you think will Chaeyoung do?"

"Hardcore revenge. Be prepared, tomorrow when you wake up your hair might be multi-coloured. Like a clown!" Sehun joked.

D.O rolls his eyes, "Says the boy who had rainbow hair." 

"My hair melted everyone's heart, hyung. Admit it~" Sehun said while winking.

"Excuse me, but someone is about to get killed by Lee Chaeyoung here!" Chanyeol half-shouted, frustrated how Sehun can still joke around during times like this. 

Sehun shrugs, "You're the one who wanted to mess with her."

Chanyeol grunts sourly, "Yeah. It's my fault. I--" 

"AISH JINJJA!" A familiar voice shouted from outside. Baekhyun got up and went to the front door to check on the girls, without any warning, the door opens suddenly causing Baekhyun who was standing behind the door to fall. Like a sudden storm, Chaeyoung makes her way to Clara's room and slams the door. Clara entered a few seconds later holding a torn flip-flop.

"Chanyeol, you're going to live the next 22 days in hell if you're the one responsible for this." She said plainly while helping Baekhyun to get up.

Chanyeol's eyes widen and his mouth hangs open. "Is that...?" Clara nodded slowly and tosses the flip-flop out before shutting the front door close. Chanyeol jumped onto his feet and Sehun quickly took cover behind D.O as Kai stops Chanyeol from killing their precious maknae. Chanyeol pushes Kai away and was about to reach for Sehun when Clara pulled him away. Though Clara's presence stops him from killing Sehun (or atleast kick Sehun as hard as he wants,)  that didn't stop him from glaring and shouting at him. "YOU SAID THAT WAS CLARA'S!!"

"I THOUGHT THAT WAS HER'S TOO!" Sehun defended himself.

"I AM SO GOING TO KILL YOU--"

"Okay. Calm down Chanyeol." Suho interupted.

"--IF I CHAEYOUNG KILLS ME, I'M GOING TO HAUNT YOU WHEN I--"

Suho cleared his throat, "Park Chanyeol."

Sehun shook his head quickly, "I'M SORRY! HYUNG! I SWEAR I DIDN'T KNOW!"

"HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW? YOU'RE THE ONE WHO--"

"PARK CHANYEOL! I SAID CALM DOWN!" Suho screamed. "AISH! WHY IS NO ONE PAYING ATTENTION TO ME?!"

 There was a moment of silence before Clara snorts, unable to hold in her laughter anymore. D.O, Baekhyun, Kai and her laughed at their leader's sudden outburst. Chanyeol was still shooting daggers at Sehun while he kept mumbling he's sorry.

"It's not funny!" Suho whined, but the four people ignored him and continued to laugh. Suho facepalms himself and slaps Sehun's arm lightly to get his attention, "Hey, in case Chanyeol feels like killing you tonight, I think it's better if you share the room with me rather than sleeping alone in your room tonight." Suho walks away from Sehun and the four laughing idiots and lightly squeezed Chanyeol's arms when he passed him to go to his room.

Sehun sighs before following Suho from behind, "Why does Luhan hyung has to be in China during times like this?" 

Clara takes a deep breath in order to calm herself, "Anyhow~ Good Luck Chanyeol~" 

"On what? Living?" Chanyeol asked sarcasticly. Clara nods and chuckles before hitting Kai and D.O's head, "Good night idiots."

Kai mocked Clara while D.O punches Clara's arms. "Ow! Excuse me but I almost got trampled yesterday!" D.O rolls his eyes while Clara pouts and mumbles a slow good night to Baekhyun. She walks away while rubbing her sore arm and mumbling something under her breath. Kai yawns, "I guess I'm going to sleep too." D.O nods, "Yeah, me too." With that the two of them leaves the living room leaving the Baekhyun and Chanyeol together.

It was pretty awkward for both of them. "Err...good night buddy. See you tomorrow. And I'm sure Chae won't do anything that bad." He said patting Chanyeol's arms before walking away. Chanyeol didn't say anything in response and stood there like a log. When he heard Baekhyun's door shut, he rolls his eyes, "Since when to you care about what I feel?"


Yeayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ 

Double update =3

Chaeyoung's mad~~

download.jsp?FileID=27555905

Someone's dead~ Hiu hiu hiu

tumblr_inline_mupwzuczOr1rdw5rs.gif

 

il_eun

140527

P/s: Please don't forget to subscribe, upvote and comment~! <3 <3

This is an unedited chapter.