04 – Hangover

Playful Secrets and Surprises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taeyeon drank the remaining shots of liquor left at the bar. His mind became messier as he downed the last shot. He just stared at the sleeping blonde pondering on what to do with her. 

“Aish…You know…I’m Seoul’s infamous heartbreaker…and my reputation’s running up against a certain Jung girl whom the media has dubbed as Seoul’s heartless player…” Taeyeon said to no one in particular. 

He finally came to a decision to let the drunk blonde stay in his private room located beside his office at the exclusive second floor of his club. The famous Kim had used the room whenever he didn’t feel like going home and it has become his comfort zone ever since. It would be his first time bringing in a guest to the room. ‘At least, you’ll be able to rest…’ Taeyeon thought as he tried to lift the sleeping blonde from her seat. 

“Yah…What are you doing?” Jessica slurred as she opened her eyes realizing that she was in Taeyeon’s arms. 

“I’m trying to help you?” Taeyeon said as he placed her back down. The blonde tried to take a step but the alcohol was still messing with her system. She was about to lose her balance when Taeyeon came to her support just in time.

Jessica hissed in annoyance as she tried to maintain her balance but couldn’t. 

“How about a piggyback ride to my room upstairs where you can sleep soundly?” Taeyeon suggested. 

Jessica didn’t mutter a single word in reply. 

“Well, I’ll take that as a yes…” Taeyeon mused as he assisted the blonde onto his back and began stumbling up the stairs to the private second floor of the club. The two were silent all the time while Jessica made herself comfortable on the man’s back. 

The blonde’s arms hung loosely over his shoulders while her head rested on his left shoulder. Taeyeon could feel Jessica’s hot breath on his neck sending chills down his spine. When they finally reached the door to Taeyeon’s bedroom, the celebrity club owner slowly opened the door revealing an exquisite suite. It had a queen-sized bed, a bathroom with a bathtub, a walk-in closet, and a LED TV hanging on the wall with a game console. 

He kicked off his shoes as he entered the room with a sleeping Jessica on his back before closing the door to his private room. Taeyeon gingerly placed the blonde on his soft bed before carefully taking off Jessica’s shoes. He was about to straighten up when a firm hand held onto his shirt and pulled him in. 

Taeyeon was surprised at the sudden action. He now found himself hovering over the sleeping girl who had obviously pulled him into bed. He blushed when he realized that he was only a few centimeters apart from the sleeping blonde’s face. Their noses were already touching. Taeyeon held his breath as he tried to pry himself from the girl’s strong grip but every time he tried to remove her hand from his buttoned shirt, the blonde’s grasp tightened. 

The young man finally gave up on his attempt to free himself as he settled down beside the sleeping blonde. The alcohol had been taking its toll on him as his eyes became heavy. He closed his eyes after seeing the sleeping blonde shift to her side to face him. 
 

 

***

 

‘This is nice…I didn’t know my cousins brought me home…but my bed feels a little different…I didn’t know I have a body pillow…and this body pillow’s shaped like a man but it smells nice…Strawberry milk…my favorite perfume for all es…Wait…Didn’t I pass out at the club with a certain hottie?’ 

Jessica scrunched up her face in her sleep. Her thoughts were bugging her as she ran a hand over someone’s chiseled chest down to his toned abs. The blonde had a feeling of discomfort as she placed a hand over sleeping Taeyeon’s waist and drawing herself closer to him. 

‘Why is my body pillow so warm? Wait…I don’t think I’m in my room…And I don’t think my cousins brought me home…’

Feeling the young man’s rising and falling chest made her uneasy in her sleep as she finally opened her eyes to see if her suspicions had been correct.

Jessica’s blurry vision made out the features of a man slumbering beside her. When her vision had finally cleared, she saw Taeyeon’s beautiful sleeping face just a few inches away from hers. Reality had hit her hard as she realized that she had been sleeping in someone else’s room with somebody she had just met the night before. 

“Oh my God!” Jessica exclaimed when she got a good grasp of reality and jolted up in bed. She checked under the blankets to see if she still had her clothes on and much to her relief they were still hugging her healthy figure. 

The man sleeping beside her began to stir as a groan escaped from his lips. “Hmmm…What’s the fuss early in the morning?” he asked to no one in particular before pausing when he realized he wasn’t alone in his room. 

Jessica immediately shoved him off the bed on impulse. Taeyeon fell off his own bed with a loud thud. 

“Oww! What did you do that for? And-” Taeyeon groaned as he rubbed his sore .

“What have you done to me?” Jessica glared, her voice too loud for the man’s comfort. 

“Nothing.” was Taeyeon’s honest answer.

A pillow almost hit Taeyeon hard on the face when Jessica threw it towards him. ‘Thank God for my fast reflexes.’ Taeyeon thought as he caught the pillow before it had landed on his face.

“Nothing? I don’t believe you…And who are you anyway?” Jessica demanded. 

Taeyeon gave her a strange look. He couldn’t believe this girl couldn’t recognize him. 

“Yah! I’m the famous Hallyu star, Kim Taeyeon! And I own this club…and this room…” he proudly said.

Jessica just gave him a look of disbelief. “From what I’ve last seen, Kim Taeyeon had brown hair with no highlights…And I only know of his bad reputation as Seoul’s heartbreaker…since I had beaten him to the true title of being Seoul’s heartless player…” 

There was more confidence in Jessica’s voice when she said her words. Taeyeon was dumbfounded at the blonde’s revelation. 

“You?! You’re Seoul’s heartless player?” Taeyeon was more than surprised.

“What? Can’t believe it?” Jessica retorted.

“I should have known when I saw you flirting with those people…” Taeyeon mused as he ra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter