31 – HOT and Bothered

Playful Secrets and Surprises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jessica had somehow felt guilt creep up her spine as she recalled what had happened. She took a side glance of Tiffany, then of her younger sister before facing the front. She had been keeping a lot of secrets from them these days. It made her feel bad.

 

With a deep breath, she excused herself from the gathering, informing her two companions that she needed the bathroom. The two asked if she wanted company, but she politely declined, “I won’t be long and I don’t want you to miss out on the fun.”

 

“You sure, Jess?” Tiffany asked. Jessica assured her with a smile and a wave before the blonde turned her back, leaving the two to enjoy KTY’s number.

 

The blonde Jung locked herself in a cubicle, resting her back against the door as soon as she had closed it. A sigh escaped her lips as she closed her eyes, replaying the events that occurred back at the vacation house.

 

***

 

He nibbled on her moist lips, coaxing them to open up with his tongue. She could taste the liquor from him and the alcohol that she had ingested wasn’t helping her resist the temptation. She tried albeit weakly in pushing him away, her hands on his shoulders, but he held her by the waist and with his strength, won against her meager protest of pushing him away.

 

Soon enough, they ended up on the floor with the Kim on top of her, both of them engaged in a passionate lip-lock, eyes closed in ecstasy as their tongues danced to a dangerous tune. Jessica ran a hand up his torso, pushing the fabric up as her palm glided smoothly over his skin. She could feel those chiseled muscles of his tense and that was when she realized how much she had longed to feel those warm up against her own skin.

 

He pulled away from the kiss, giving her permission to discard his top apparel before she shot up to recapture those plump pair of lips once again. The room was getting stuffy as their desires for one another escalated. Taeyeon’s hand made its way up her abdomen, ing her shirt along the way as his other hand busied itself with caressing her golden tresses.

 

A moan escaped from the blonde when she felt a cold hand land on her bared stomach. The kisses went from her lips down to her neck, each soft and gentle against her skin. She tilted her head slightly as she savored every moment while she furtively allowed her hand to trail down his chest, past his abdomen, stopping over the band of his pants. She pulled the string holding it before turning the tables on him, straddling him as they breathed against each other for a moment before drinking from each other’s seduction.

 

Jessica felt her top slip off her person after she felt Taeyeon’s hands pull off the fabric covering her. Her mind was drunk from the lust, fueled and hazed by low alcohol tolerance as they continued the kiss. Her desires were building as she engaged his tongue inside , tasting the wine they had ingested prior to this amorous interaction, which, by each passing second, threatened to escalate into more dangerous heights.

 

A pair of hands agonizingly traced her body’s partly bared outline before landing a firm grip on her derrière. She gasped, breaking the passionate kiss, but Taeyeon recaptured her lips as he sat up, making her sit on his lap. And with a steady grip on her , he slowly, haphazardly stood, shifting their weights, attempting to balance them both, with Jessica wrapping her arms around his neck as her legs s their way around his waist, still locking lips with him.

 

They both stumbled across the room, almost falling countless of times before the blonde felt the cold wall on her back. She felt him pull down a lever disguised as a wall lamp. With her eyes closed, relishing the pleasure that this drunkenness had given her, she imagined stumbling inside a secret room, with Taeyeon supporting her frame which was clinging to him.

 

Jessica soon felt the softness of the mattress on her back. Hmm… Bed. His plump lips on hers. Her arms around his neck. Her body sharing his heat. Her legs wrapped around him. The world seemed to blur as he pulled away, his hands on her back, slowly pulling her up, fingers running along her back before unclasping her black laced brassiere.

 

The world felt cold. Her eyesight began waning as she felt his body heat her up when he laid her back down onto the velvet sheet; both of them were chest to chest now. He trailed kisses down south, but not before greeting her assets with his plump lips and tongue.

 

She heard herself moan in bliss. Her mind was going haywire at the intense feeling building from her lower regions. The last thing she could vividly remember was seeing Taeyeon slip off her pants before he shed his own. The rest became fragments of blurry moving images.

 

***

 

Jessica felt her knees wobble after recounting what happened back at the Kim’s rest house. She closed the toilet lid and settled herself on it. She closed her eyes in an attempt to shrug off the memory, but it only made her remember more.

 

A piece of memory manifested before her mind’s eye. She groaned inwardly. ‘Why does this have to come up now?’

 

‘Ugh. Great, the disadvantages of having good memory… and I was even madly drunk!’

 

***

 

She made out Taeyeon’s face, his sweat-laden face that was hovering over her, some of his perspiration dropping on her skin. She was panting. He, too, was panting.

 

Then, a sudden sharp pain from her nether regions made her squirm. She almost screamed at the pain that shot up from her inner thighs and spread through her body. It was too abrupt that it caught her off guard.

 

It hurt. So bad. The pain. This was real.

 

It felt like something was skewering her from the bottom-up. She felt like she had been ripped in half; well, only for a moment.

 

The rest that she could make out of her dazed mind was all pleasure. She never knew this kind of bliss could be reached. And Taeyeon’s face never disappeared from her hazy view. He was groaning; his voice parched. It was… y? It was ear-gasmic to her.

 

He looked so hot. It bothered her. He, all of him, was bothering her. Everything he did, every movement he made, gave her euphoria. He was all over her and she was feeling his presence, his very existence, breathing some life into her weary soul. He was filling her with this unexplainable ecstasy that made her body tremble.

 

The room got stuffy. It felt cramped all of a sudden. The temperature seemed to have escalated. Why?

 

She felt him move. Shift. She felt the pressure mount from her lower abdomen. It was getting too hot for her. She was sweating mad. She could feel the sheets getting soaked from all the perspiration. She felt lips nibbling against hers, coaxing another tantalizingly tango of tongues.

 

Something within her moved. It made her feel elated. It was sweeping her into motion. The dance was gaining pace. The rhythm switched, demanding faster steps. She could hear the song blare from the pub. Familiar. But she couldn’t bother herself to think of the song. She was distracted. She was drunk. She was loving this distraction and this drunkenness.

 

She was reveling in this dangerous dance with Taeyeon. Their bodies intertwined, a mess of legs and arms tangled against one another, fingers dancing along her curve lines, her own fingers running through his wet hair. She had her legs snaking around him, pushing him closer, sending him deeper, and making her body jolt closer to seventh heaven.  

 

‘Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me, infect me with your love and fill me with your poison.

Take me, ta-ta-take me, wanna be a victim, ready for abduction’

 

She was beginning to lose contact with reality as the ecstasy became unbearable. She felt herself shift. Her hips were moving on their own. She could hear herself sing along to his melodic moans. Did their voices just blend? She couldn’t recall. It was as if her body was not her own. She was being possessed by this drunkenness. Her mind was ambivalent, but her body seemed to do things on its own.

 

‘You're so supersonic, wanna feel your powers, stun me with your lasers

Your kiss is cosmic, every move is magic’

 

Her mind totally blanked out as soon as she felt a tidal wave of pleasure take hold of her, sweeping her away through the red gates of elation. She ventured past the point of no return, overstepping the line that had been drawn, sending her to cloud nine. She felt her body writhe in pleasure, shiver at the sudden burst of hormones that filled her veins and spread throughout her body from the top of her head to the ends of her toes. It made her fingers and toes curl in pleasure. She heard herself scream a name in ecstasy. Whose name? She couldn’t remember.

 

Her head spun, her senses went erratic. Her sight blurred; her nose registered only the scent of mint and musk and it all spelled Taeyeon; her ears made out the muffled sounds of groans and heavy breathing like those of a wounded animal; and her tactile sense only felt a body of warmth shivering against hers, part of him still invading her intimate space. She couldn’t feel her legs anymore. Her body had suddenly shut down after the high. But despite all these anomalies, she felt as light as a feather. 

 

Then, she plummeted back into earth, into the rest house, into the pub, into this secret room, and into Taeyeon’s arms. She was feeling his weight all over her, their bated breaths mingling, their sweat and fluids staining their forms.

 

She felt his lips on her forehead, then at the tip of her nose, before settling on her lips. She felt her hands move, nestling themselves over his mane then down his back, pushing him down on her.

 

The kiss sparked another conflagration.

 

Bodies shifted. This time, she saw herself perched on top of him.  

 

How sinful.

 

***

 

Jessica furrowed her brows at the memory. She felt like smacking herself. And she did smack her own forehead after the thought.

 

‘Get yourself together!’ She mentally scolded herself. ‘It was just one day. Well, no. I think it lasted until midnight. Argh! I can’t remember much! But come on, Jess. What’s done was done. It was… an accident? Yeah, it was. Now, will you please compose yourself and be the person they expect you to be?’

 

She took two deep breaths, stood from her seat, and flushed the toilet before shuffling out of the cubicle only to find the room empty. She turned her attention to the mirror, seeing herself in her befuddled state. She approached the sink, ran the tap, and washed her face; taking the moment for the cool water to ease her worries.

 

She took a peek at the mirror, seeing a fresher version of herself. Some make-up would help. She beamed a smile.

 

***

 

Code White had been busy conducting her duties as the Jung heiress’ trusted legal representative and secretary. She had many papers to look into, many contracts and repo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter