03 – Players Party, Right?

Playful Secrets and Surprises
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona and Yuri entered the already fully packed club. There were a lot of high rollers stopping by and downing a few drinks. Majority of the celebrities and other members of the elite society were already on the dance floor. The couple went straight towards the reserved annex where Yoona’s cousins have been waiting. The young actress was a bit hesitant at the door, but her lover took her hand and assured her that everything will be all right. 

“Don’t worry, Yoona. I’m sure, Tiffany already knows me. The four of us have met before, remember?” Yuri gave his girlfriend his most genuine smile. Yoona felt safe and relieved at Yuri’s assurance. She need not fear her Tiffany-unnie’s reactions anymore. 

“Aigoo…Here’s my little dongsaeng, Yoona!” Jessica smirked as she introduced her younger cousin to a few men much to Yuri’s discomfort. 

“Unnie…” Yoona whined. 

“Uh…Jessi…I think Yoona should introduce her boyfriend to me first before you do your stuff…” Tiffany interrupted as she held Yoona’s hand. The Hwang cousin knew Jessica had drunk a little too much for tonight. She didn’t know the blonde could be so careless to drink and become intoxicated. 

“Oh…Right…” Jessica said before giggling. 

Tiffany gave her dongsaeng a questioning look about Jessica’s behavior but Yoona had beaten her to it before she could ask. “She’s not really like that, unnie…Jessica-unnie’s usually sober when she’s meeting and breaking boys’ hearts…but today, she’s slightly more relaxed probably because she’s with us…” Yoona reasoned. 

Yuri just nodded in return. 

“Yah…Sooyeon…I’m not looking after you…I came here to enjoy stuff and to get to know our dongsaeng’s boyfriend…not watch over you as you flirt with guys on the dance floor and drink your brains out…” Tiffany scolded her barely sober cousin. 

“Yah…” Jessica said as she tried to straighten herself up. “Whatever, Tiff…Just enjoy your stay here…Just look for me later…” 

Before Tiffany could drag the older girl out, Jessica had already exited the private annex and disappeared amongst a crowd of partygoers. Yoona and Yuri just sat there at the table clearly bewildered by Seoul’s heartless player while Tiffany face palmed herself in disappointment. 

“Uhm…Unnie…Since we’re here already why don’t we just enjoy the rest of the night? I’m sure Jessica-unnie won’t go anywhere…” Yoona suggested as she tried to relieve Tiffany’s tension. 

“Order me your heaviest drink…” Tiffany said leaving Yuri quite surprised. 
 

 

***

 

Meanwhile, Jessica was busy losing herself on the dance floor. She had been changing partners as if they were clothes. There hasn’t been anyone who could cope with her energy while dancing. Jessica had ended up dancing by herself when all of the guys she had been with were put to shame by her dancing skills. She happened to catch a pair of eyes observing her as she grooved to the music. 

A sly smirk played on her lips as she danced in a more seductive manner. She began running her hand down her perfect curves as she made y hand gestures to lure the hottie gawking at her. Then, she did a y body wave. The young man about her age couldn’t contain her seduction anymore so he headed towards her with a playful smile on his face. 

“I have been watching you for a long time…Shall we dance?” the auburn haired 22-year-old with blonde highlights on his hair tips asked as he held Jessica’s delicate hands. 

“Sure…but you’ll have to cope with my energy…” Jessica smirked as she and her new dance partner began dancing. 

Their bodies swayed and the guy that Jessica had just met looked like he was made to become Jessica’s dancing partner. They both dipped low and Jessica took her partner’s hands and wrapped them on her waist as they continued dancing non-stop. 
 

 

***

 

Yuri, Yoona, and Tiffany could see through their annex’s open doors what Jessica and her dance partner had been doing. Yuri saw a hint of familiarity on the guy that Jessica had been dancing with. 

A realization suddenly dawned in him when he realized who it was. Yoona and Tiffany saw Yuri’s surprised expression. “It’s Taeyeon…He’s back!” Yuri said in shock. 

The two girls gave him curious looks. “Do you mean Taeng-oppa, Yul? I thought he was out of the country…” Yoona managed to ask. 

“I’m sure that it’s him, Yoong. He had his hairstyle changed to escape attention…Now, if you look closely…” Yuri tried to finish his statement when realization dawned on the girls. 

“It’s Kim Taeyeon!” they both exclaimed, but luckily no one heard them thanks to the loud music. 

“Yeah…my cousin who’s a player…” Yuri sighed as he took a sip of his martini. 

“I guess, they were meant for each other, huh…” Tiffany mused as the three of them watched the pair whose hands were almost all over each other. 

“Well…Kim…even if he’s a player, has never even touched a girl nor kissed anyone…He just likes to play with other people’s feelings…” Yuri said. “Although, what he’s doing with Jessica kind of surprises me…My cousin should have ditched her after a minute of dancing, but I can see that he seems to enjoy your cousin’s company…” 

“And unnie’s acting a little odd too…She should have left the dance floor awhile ago…Or she should’ve been with some other guy by now…That’s strange…They’re players, but they aren’t playing around with each other…” Yoona had just stated something that Tiffany and Yuri would remember for a long time. 
 

 

***

 

Taeyeon was a little too intoxicated to know who he’s dancing with, but he doesn’t care. He had just been attracted to this girl like a magnet and he can’t just get enough of her. Ever since he had set his eyes on this young lady, Taeyeon immediately found a connection between them. ‘I want to get to know this girl…’ he thought as he swayed with the blonde bombshell. 

“Hey…care to settle down for a drink?” Taeyeon offered when he noticed that the blonde seemed tired. 

“Hmmm…How about we see who’s the better drinker?” Jessica challenged as she pulled her dance partner towards the bar counter.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter