Meeting the Family

Secretly Loving Eachother

                …In the car driving back to Seoul in complete awkward silence..an hour later..
                “So how old are you?” asked TaeYang Hyung
                I looked at him and said “15”
               
               

                “Your young, are you ready to give up your life? You can’t live a normal life anymore after this” He explained
                “I’m ready, if I don’t do this, my life won’t be complete” I said
                “Why so straight forward?” he asked.
                “Ive dreamt of this day..I always wanted to become an idol..” I said
                “It’s good your so confident..Specialty?” he asked.
                “I was told I sing well..and I am working on my dancing..and I really wanna learn to rap..” I said
                TaeYang Hyung smiled, “You remind me of myself..” he said
                “huh?” I said confused
                “When I was your age, I had no talent, everyone around me could dance, sing, everyone had a natural gift, but me, like I said..Some are born with talent and some are just determined…Don’t give up” he chuckled, “Besides, Hyung is here to help” he laughed.
               
                We only just met and he was already treating me like his dongsaeng. I soon fell asleep in his comfy leather seat, while Take it Slow was silently playing.
                I woke up to YoungBae shaking me saying “Billy, wake up, were here”
                I opened up my eyes and stretched and immediately looked out my window. There it was, the YG Building, it was amazing, I mean it wasn’t as big as I thought I was, but it sure was a very nice looking building.  TaeYang Hyung parked his car and we got out. Right there standing was the famous Sandara Park! As shy as I was, I stood there in silence with amazement. She was wearing denim jeans with a very unique looking shirt that went down to her knees and she was standing by a van, guessing she was going somewhere and YoungBae Hyung comes out and she screams “YA! Dongsaeng!”
                YoungBae looks over and smiles and waves, “Anyeonghaseyo Noona!” he waved his hands signaling for her to come over and he looked at me and gave me the “HERE COMES YOUR NEWEST NOONA” smirky look.
                “Haha, wahh, YoungBae, where have you been? Yesterday we came back from filming and had yummy steam rolls without you!” she said
                “Hah! Well Noona, I was down in Gwangju” he said.
                Her face was confused, “Why all the way down there?” she asked
                “New trainee” he pointed to me and she look right at me! “His name’s Billy, somehow he took the wrong flight and I had to go all the way down there to get him” he glared at me.
                All I could do was look like I felt bad, hopefully I pulled it off..
                Dara walked over to my side of the car and shook my hand “I’m 2NE1’s Dara, so your our newest trainee huh?”
                I looked at her, she was soooo…HOT! “uh—Yeah” and nodded, “I’m Billy” I nodded again.
                “He’s a shy one, don’t mind him” YoungBae Hyung said.
                “YA! Dara, c’mon lets go!” said a man in the car that Dara was standing next to.
                “Ahh, well the Etude Shoot is waiting for me, the other members have already left, I’m last and they must be waiting for me, gotta run, bye YoungBae, and Billy it was nice meeting you!” she smiled and ran off to her van. She was so giddy and cute, she looked about 17, she didn’t look 26 to me..

                “Ya, President is probably waiting for you, lets go”  he said and walked away. I followed him.
                Inside was…Nothing I could imagine. There were tons of rooms and lots of people running back and forth, and greeting YoungBae and so many stairs and they had Air Condition! We finally got to a door that said “President Yang Goon’s office”, YoungBae opened the door and inside there were two Mac computers sitting on a desk and President YG stood up.

                “Ahh, your finally here! Thank you Youngbae for doing this for me, you are dismissed, go do whatever..” he said.
                YoungBae turned around to the door and waved and he was long gone
                President YG looked at me and smiled warmly, “Okay, so we need to talk about your life here in YG” he said and took a seat at the couches next to his desk and pointed to a seat signaling for me to sit.
                “Okay, so, about your host family, things have changed, you will be living in a dorm with 2 others, they have been here for about 6 months, both speak English fluently and are just like you, learning the ropes of the Korean language, Laurence, an 18 year old, who is pretty nice and hardworking and Puko, a young boy, age 13 who is shy and timid. You will train up to 3 years with us, maybe longer, make yourself comfortable, we are family” he said and turned his head and looked at a guy at the computer to his right, there was Teddy.
                “YA!” he said and Teddy turned.
                “Take him around the building so he gets used to the place” YG said.
                Teddy stood up stretched. “Alright, cmon Billy, imm show you whats up at the YG Building, cmon” he said ghettoly.
                I stood up and we went for a stroll around the building, we first went through the 5th floor, where the YG office was and there we saw a meeting room, where everyone has their meetings and conferences, and the 4th floor had like a study room with books and computers and a room with lots of clothing and designs and then another room had a GYM where everyone developed curves and abs. the 3rd floor had a cafeteria where loads of delicious foods were and another room was full of arts and other designs and the 1st and 2nd floors were all just recording rooms where all the tracks are made, and the dance studios were in the basement. The building was awesome!
                “So this is it, like it?” Teddy laughed
                “haha, yeah its nice, I really like it and I’m excited to train here” I smiled.
                We were in the dance studio when I saw a girl with short hair dancing and she looked a lot like Minzy of 2NE1. I started to walk around in the studio while Teddy stared at me like I was stupid or something. I got a glimpse at the girl and it wasn’t Minzy, but I still waved at her and she stopped dancing and waved back and stopped and stared with a confuse look. She walked over and said “Are you new? I’ve never seen you here before..” she asked, I realized who it was, it was Gummy!
                “haha! Yes I’m new, I’m the newest trainee, Billy, nice to meet you!” I said. It was much easier to communicate with her because she had a very soothing face on that made me wanna talk more.
                Teddy came into our conversation and said “He’s new here, be nice to him aha!” he laughed.
                His phone rang and he had a conversation for about 5 minutes.
                “President YG wants to introduce you to all the artists, c’mon Billy, Gummy you too” he said

               

Back in the YG Office, sitting together around the couches was GD, YoungBae, TOP, SeungRi, SE7EN, Gummy, Jinu, and Teddy.
                “Okay guys, this is our newest trainee, his name is Billy, he will be with us for quite some time so be nice to him and be good noona’s and Hyung’s, 2NE1 is at their Etude photoshoot right now, and can’t be here, but as soon as they get back they will greet you warmly” YG said.
                Everyone introduced themselves.
                “I’m GD” he smiled childishly reminding me of my close friend from back home Nana, who had an amazingly huge crush on him.
                “You know me” YoungBae giggled and smiled, sigh, happy to see someone familiar..
                “I’m TOP, nice to meet you” he said with his deep deep voice.
                “I’m SeungRi! Of coarse you know me right? Haha!” he said, his face reminded me a lot of my best friend back home, Steven.
                “I’m SE7EN, nice to meet you, Ive heard stories of you, I’m excited to work with you” SE7EN said politely.
                “We met already, but I didn’t get to introduce myself, I’m Gummy, I look forward to working with my dongsaengs, from now on call me Noona, okay?” she said and I nodded back.
                “I’m Jinu, legendary star of YG ahah!” Jinu laughed.
                “And I’m Teddy, you know me already aha!” he laughed.
               
                We sat around in complete awkward silence for about 3 minutes and I said “How about we tell eachother something about ourselves?”
                I went first and said “In 5 years from now..I see myself as a triple threat, main vocalist of a 4 member group and were dominating Asia” I said and laughed and everybody else laughed too, YoungBae Hyung shook his head smiling, giving me a smirk.
                We went around and around and it was YoungBae’s turn and he said “I plan on helping my new Dongsaeng with his future and I plan on becoming great friends with him” everybody laughed at how serious YoungBae was taking it and Jiyong goes “YA! What about me?!” and laughs.
                After the great talk with everyone it was time for me to go to my new home for now and unpack things and settle. YG had called a ride for me and I walked down to the parking lot and waited and unexpectedly, YoungBae came up behind me and grabbed my shoulders.
                “YA! Dongsaeng, you’ll be fine right? Alone over there in your dorm? Hehe, hyung can come too if you want” he said and smiled, acting like my big brother.
                I shook my head, “No I’ll be fine, ahah thanks though hyung, you’ve done enough already” I smiled and my ride drove in, I put one suitcase in and turned for the other but YoungBae already helped load it in for me, and he pat my head and said “I’ll see you later Kiddo” and smiled and waved.
                I got in and waved back at him and he yelled “Hyung is here for you” and he smiled.
                I was wondering why he was being so nice to me..I barely know him, ahh but oh well. Maybe he's just being nice.