Goodbye..

Secretly Loving Eachother

                The next morning I woke up to my snoring YoungBae, he had his arms around me still, I looked under the sheets and he was really in his boxers only. I laughed and played with his cheeks, while he was sound asleep. I kissed his lips and crawled to the end of the bed to go use the bathroom when all of a sudden, I was pulled back into bed. YoungBae grabbed me.
                He laughed, holding me, and kissed my cheeks repeatedly.
                “Ya! When did you wake up?” I said trying to push his face away.
                He kept kissing me, “Right when I got cold” meaning, when I left his arms. AWWWW…I love him so much..
                He stopped kissing me and stared into my eyes smiling happily while I played with his lips and cheeks. Then I kissed his lips and this time…He used his tongue… It was…an awkward moment…Ive never tongued anybody…When I realized I was his tongue I made a o_O Face…But I’ll admit…His tongue was soft…We kept at it…And we kept kissing…It was VERY wierd but for some reason I enjoyed it very much
                I broke the kiss and got out of bed. I went to go wash my face and get ready for the day. I looked over at YoungBae and he was sitting in my bed yawning and he smiled at me.
                I was brushing my teeth when he walked into the bathroom in his red boxer shorts. His body…..it was….I liked it…a lot…He came and made face expressions at me in the mirror, we had a laugh. He stretched his y body and walked out and sat on my bed again. I was done washing up and went and sat next to him. He was thinking…I could tell…He wasn’t smiling and he had one face expression…not blinking…
                He then looked me in the eye, reached out for my hands and held them tight, “I’m going touring with Big Bang tomorrow….We’ll be going to Gwangju…the place we met…” he smiled, “and then we’ll be going overseas to China…then Thailand…then Los Angelas…” he said and squeezed my hands tighter, “That’s why I came to sleep with you….Because today is my last day with you…well…for maybe 2 weeks…” he said and kissed my hand.
                I was sad….My YoungBae was going touring for 2 weeks…But I forced a smile, “I’ll miss you…Have fun touring…I can’t wait till I can go touring too” and I smiled.
                He put his head on my shoulder, “No…I don’t want you to go touring yet…” he said and chuckled.
                Still in his boxer shorts, he got up and went and put on his clothes….They were stinky and not wearable…But my clothes didn’t fit him…
                He came over and kissed me on the lips, “I’ll miss you…Let me drop you off at the YG Building….Then…I gotta go pack and stuff…Today is the last time I’ll see you for the next 2 weeks…” He grabbed my hands and we walked out to his car and he dropped me off at the YG building.
                He kissed my lips and we were at it again…Our last kiss…It has to last me 2 weeks…I broke the kiss once again..and looked him in the eye.
                “Have fun my YoungBae…” then I hugged him with all my might, he did the same.
                “Don’t cheat on me” I laughed and got out and started walking over to the YG Entrance.
                “YA!” He screamed and I turned around, “Saranghae” he said and smiled.
                I smiled, “Saranghae” I waved to him and walked sadly to the entrance…I wasn’t going to be seeing my YoungBae for 2 weeks….So sad…I love him..