Saranghae

Secretly Loving Eachother

                He squeezed my hand tight. His face was serious and worried.
                “I don’t wanna let go of you…” he said.
                I looked at him, “But for the sake of our future’s..”
                “Billy…You’re my future…” he said and got teary eyed.
                I put my hands on his cheek and started getting teary too “YA!....Don’t cry…*CRYING* you’ll make me cry” I sobbed..
                He grabbed my hands and squeezed them, “Saranghae…..Saranghae…” he cried…
                That when I realized….I was never going to let go of YoungBae…He was the love of my life…
                He put his hands on my cheeks and rubbed my tears, “I don’t care who knows….I love you…” and he kissed me. He put his arms around me and kissed me. That was our most passionate kiss yet…I loved him…
                “Saranghae..” I said to him and he smiled…He kissed me on my cheek and drove me back to the dorm…
               
                This time instead of dropping me off…He parked and walked me to my room carrying my stuff. He walked in and stretched. While I sat at my bed. He saw me and smiled. He wiped my eyes, I guess they were still watery.
                Then he kissed me. I laid down on the bed and we kissed. We were on our sides just making out. I didn’t want to sound dirty…But I loved it..Then I got on my back and he got on top and we kept kissing passionately. I was afraid to..But I went for it..I put my hands under his shirt and felt his abs..They were really..like chocolate…They were amazing…We kept kissing and then He slid his shirt off halfway and we kept going at the kissing. He almost took off his shirt and then I became human again…
I stopped kissing him. I didn’t want my first time to be now…I wasn’t ready yet….
                I got up and walked to the bathroom and washed my face. He sat up and smiled but he had a smile that said “What was I doing”.
                “I’m sorry….I’m just..not ready yet..” I said and washed my face once more.
                He sighed…”I’m not as ready as you think I am…I’m glad you stopped us…I’m not ready either…” he said and laughed.
                I was shocked…Really? He wasn’t ready?
                I got out of the bathroom and sat next to him and held his hand. We laid on my bed and just started talking about things, our interests, our dislikes…We had a lot in common…We both sleep talk a lot…We get Sty’s often..I think I really found the love of my life…
                It was 5PM, he sat up.
                “My bobo…” and smiled happily, “I have to get to Big Bang’s rehearsals” he said and stood up and stretched.
                I sat up, “Have fun…Don’t break anything” and laughed.
                He gave me a kiss and left.
                I was so in love….So in love…

                Later that night…It stormed outside…I was sooo scared…No one was around and there were heavy winds and Thunder booming everywhere…I tried to sleep…It was 3AM when I heard someone knocking at my door…”Who would be at my door at this time?!?!?!” I wondered…I slowly walked to the door and looked throught the small peaking hole….it was my YoungBae…
                I opened the door, “YA!! What are you doing here at a time like this?!!” He walked in soaked and out of breath.
                I went and grabbed a towel and dried him up.
                “I was worried about you…I heard there was going to be a sever storm…I’m spending the night..” he said.
                I was so happy my honey came…”YA!...I’m fine—“ and then thunder boomed and I jumped.
                He hugged me and laughed, “YA! I’m here to keep you safe, and your gonna kick me out?” he said and laughed.
                “Okay…but you get that bed..” I pointed to Laurence’s old bed.
                He looked at me..”Why can’t I sleep with my Bobo?” he smiled
                “Either that or nothing..” I said.
                He smiled and walked over to the bed. I climbed into my bed and saw him undressing. He took off his black muscle shirt and his upper body was raw. He took off his black skinny jeans, white nike’s and socks, and he climbed into his bed with only his red boxer shorts on.
                “Saranghae my Bobo” he said and chuckled.
                “Saranghae” I said.
                I was almost asleep…when all of a sudden…I heard something creeping up and walking towards my bed. I noticed it was Youngbae. He climbed into my bed and cuddled me, but I was turned the other way.
                “Ya…I thought I said—“
                “I’m cold..” he said and rubbed his face against mine.
                I smiled…I couldn’t stop him….I was cold too..I turned around and cuddled with him too. As soon as I knew it…I was fast asleep…Warm and safe in my YoungBae’s arms…