Be My

Secretly Loving Eachother

                …..February 13, 2011………..

                This was the day. The day of our debut. The music video had been filmed. “Be My” was going to be released on the YG Site. I was nervous…Nervous that we would be bad…Have haters…Be those groups who were not successful. The concept of the “Be MY” was like our group name. We were in elegant suits. Having a pure image. We filmed it at lots of places, we found a very nice empty prairie and filmed there. We filmed at a glass stair case near at a huge amusement park in Seoul. We filmed at the beach…The one YoungBae always tooks me to.. We filmed at the studios, where we had amazing backgrounds and lighting’s. We had a photoshoot, we gave off a pure and innocent look.
                JungHwa, with his light brown hair, pale skin and build body, girls would fall for him quickly, him playing the hot and y prince role. TaeHwa with his black hair, pale skin, height, and eye smile, he would make noona’s fall for him, playing the mature and y prince role. Lucas, with his Blonde hair, pale skin, height, smile, face expressions, would make any girl fall for him, he had the y bad boy prince role. Me with my dark brown hair, big eyes, medium skintone, and short height, many have named me the perfect maknae, playing the childish, bubbly, kiddy prince role.

                I had been attending a foreign school, and lately ive been stressed and my schedule has been jam packed. It was 9AM and we released the Music Video for “Be My”.
                Within an hour…It was clear that Prince Charming…Was a Success…The views…within an hour, had reached 236,000 views on youtube. It reached 26,000 downloads. Netizens commented,
                “The group is amazing…All of them are beautiful, hot, y, their voices are amazing”,
                “I would love for them to be my Prince Charming”,
                “They are probably one of the best boy groups ever…Like seriously…”


                We smiled so big…We had worked so hard, everyone clapped for us, we thanked them..I could tell..This was only the beginning of a long journey…After a great celebration, filming took place…There was going to be a PrinceCharmingTV…Just like a 2NE1TV or BigBangTV…I thanked everyone….The staffs and managers. With me being close to the noona’s and hyungs, I hugged Cl, Bom, Dara and Minji. I then walked over to the Big Bang members and hugged Jiyong, Daesung, Seungri, TOP…And then I hugged YoungBae..I hesitated..But I went for it..The hug..It was warm…and I wanted to stay like that forever…his arms around me..Then I let go of the hug…And continued thanking the others…But in my mind was…The urge to hug YoungBae..Forever…I looked at YoungBae..He was staring quietly at the ground…I looked over to Jiyong and he frowned evily at me…This was supposed to be a happy day…but to me..it was a horrible day..
               
                The next day we performed live on Inkigayo..Dancing our hearts out, singing our souls out, showing the world who we were..Fans had already created chants..We were beasting…
                 
               


               
                …..3 months later….
               
                I smiled warmly as we went up on stage and grabbed that trophy…By my side JungHwa, TaeHwa and Lucas. On that Trophy, it said “Best Singer of the year, 2011”….We were crying…We were rookies…But we beat out the other groups…In the audience standing up clapping loudly were Big Bang, 2NE1, Kara, SNSD, CN Blue, Super Junior, MBLAQ, B2ST, 4MINUTE, 2PM, 2AM, SiStar, Miss A, Dalmation and tons of other groups…And us..the rookie group…Received the award for Best Singer of the year, 2011.
                It has only been 3 months into our debut…But we were being recognized as top singers…YG was very proud of us..
                We sang one last time for that audience of 3,000,000 people, it was the last time we would be doing promotions for “Be My”. We sang our heart and souls out for them…My dream had come true..

                Walking to our private van, we were attacked by fan girls..Running and running to the van..We managed to make it to the YG Building after a long 4 hour drive..
                Everybody congratulated us and cried for us..YG Especially…He was so very proud of us..
                At the end of the day..I decided to go walking alone in the trail behind the building…alone..it was 2AM…I felt like thinking…To this very day…I still remember that hug…It started to rain..It was pouring…but..I didn’t stop walking and thinking…The rain made my tears unnoticeable..Then I walked to the bench I always sat at…YoungBae was there..soaked..with his face in his hands…I couldn’t do this anymore…I’m done…Still in our performance outfits…now soaked…I walked over and sat next to YoungBae…
                “YoungBae-ah..” I said…I could feel tears just ready to burst out..
                Still with his face in his hands..
                Breathing hard trying to hold in the tears..”I can’t keep doing this…” I said and sobbed…
                He looked up at me…
                “I’m….” I sobbed… “I’m so sorry..” I started crying loudly…Sobbing so hard…
                He then started crying to…
                “I love you…I always have..I was just scared…So I hurt you…I can’t do this anymore…I can’t go a day without you..by my side..Be my everything..” I sobbed and cried…
                He was crying…Rain poured on the both of us…He tried to wipe my eyes…still frowning…
                “Why…” he sobbed, “Why did you have to tell me this way?” he said…
                I shook my head…”I don’t know why…I guess..I was scared…” I said to him…
                He took my hands and held them tight.
                “I can’t go a day without you..Billy…Saranghae..” he said and bent over and our lips touched…We sat there on that bench in the pouring rain…Kissing…After a long 8 months…We had our kiss…
                “Stay with me forever..” he said to me.
                I nodded, “This time..I won’t ever leave you…” I said and we kissed once more.
                We cuddled in the rain, kissing passionately, warm in eachother’s arms..
                My YoungBae..MY YoungBae…My YoungBae…