One Last Kiss

Secretly Loving Eachother

                As I sat there crying…I heard someone walking over…I quickly wiped my tears and tried to cover up my tears…It was Jiyong Hyung…He came and sat next to me..
                Putting his arms around me, he said “Why are you crying?” he said and looked worried.
                I smiled and laughed, “It’s funny!” I said laughing…Fakely..
                He had a worried face, “Ya…It’s okay…” he said.
                I looked over at him and smiled, “What are you talking about?” I said laughing…
                He scoot a little closer, “YoungBae-ah…He’s..Been quite busy…I’ll be your hyung until he comes back..okay?” he said.
                I was a little confused… “uhh…Hyung..It’s not that…” I said and he shook his head, “Ya…I want a dongsaeng! Please be my dongsaeng?” he said and smiled.
                I was getting a little wierded out…so..I guess..
                I nodded and he celebrated, “Ya..Don’t cry anymore…Hyung is here to protect you!” he said and walked back into the YG Building.
                After he left…I started crying again…Knowing..That he will never replace YoungBae Hyung..

______________________________

                YoungBae’s Point of View

                Billy…He hurt me..I loved him with all my heart…But…He used me to get to Jiyong..It hit me so fast…All I could remember was tears coming down my face…non stop..All I could remember was my heart beating at the speed of light…Even though Billy wasn’t a girl…Ive never been so in love..Even when I talked to the girls…Ive never felt like this for any one of them…I love Billy..I always will..But..We will never be together…

                Billy ran off…I decided to take a walk…Going to the trail behind the YG Building…I happened to come across something…Billy had already been laughing and joking around with Jiyong…They looked good together..Billy..Live life well…With the one you love…

                It was midnight…After recording with the members…I had lost my train of thought…Boss came running over to me like how he does everyday..But for the first time…I ignored him..I walked slowly to my room…
                “Ya..YoungBae-Ah…You all right?” asked Manager.
                “Yeah…I’m just a little tired..You can go home now…Thanks for everything today Manager” I said to him and he bowed and left..
                I walked slowly to my bed…still with the sweaty sticky clothes I had on…I layed on my bed…All I was thinking about…Was Billy..I can’t believe..I can’t believe I fell in love..with someone who didn’t love me for who I was…once again..Well..What did I expect..This always happens to me..But..Billy…I really love you…

                It was 3AM when I was woken up by storms and heavy winds…It was thundering outside…Reminding me..of the day I cuddled with Billy…How stupid of me…Why was I so stupid..But…I miss him…I started tearing up…All of a sudden…I couldn’t stop crying…I gave in and got out of bed…and walked over to the kitchen and made my way to the couch… Everything was so blurry…I felt almost drunk…As soon as I knew it…Everything went dark…So dark…sooo….dark..

________________________________________

                Billy’s Point of View

                “YA…Did you hear about YoungBae Oppa?” Minji said over the phone..It was 6:32AM, storming outside…I thought of that day when…”YA! Do you hear me?!” Minji screamed.
                “No..I didn’t..What happened? Whats going on?” I asked and thunder boomed and I jumped…with no one to catch me this time.
                “He fainted! He’s in the hospital right now” Minji said.
                My heart dropped…My eyes went completely round…My whole body went numb…
                “YA! Do you hear me?!?!?!” Minji said!
                “Yes…I hear you..” I said.
                “We need to go be at YoungBae Oppa’s side…He needs us there with him..We’ll come pick you up!” Minji said and hung up..
                I put on a rain coat and Minji was at my door soaked, we ran quickly to the van, the other members were in there, we drove over to the hospital…Walked into YoungBae’s room…When I saw him…I don’t even know what to say…
                He was sleeping..on a bed…Jiyong was at his side, YG standing at the corner…Mumbling things on the phone…Teddy was at another chair with SE7EN Hyung..We walked in and they greeted us warmly, we sat down and talked about what had happened to YoungBae…

                “Doctors say it was caused by fatigue and not enough energy…Ahh…and they mentioned depression..” Jiyong said silently..
                …Depression…It was all my fault..I was so hurt…It was all my fault…

                We sat down and talked for about 20 minutes…and YoungBae had woken up..
                He woke up and the first thing he saw was me..I was…worried about him…He frowned at me…then he looked around…and smiled for his noonas, hyungs and dongsaengs…I could tell..he was faking a smile to not make them worried..I was hurt..He was hurt…Then…

                Myung-Hee walked in…she carried some sort of…lunch box…
                “Oppa~! Ya..Are you okay? I was so worried about you!!” she said and hugged him tight.
                He smiled, “Oppa is okay now..” he said.
                “Omoi~! Oppah~! I brought you food” she said innocently…All I could do was smile…But inside I wanted to punch that girl..
                YoungBae smiled, she fed him and the two….they were like…a couple…

                It was 10:45AM when everyone left the hospital..The noona’s and I were getting ready to go while Myung-Hee was going to stay behind with YoungBae..
                “Why don’t you go too…” He told Myung-Hee..”I’m tired..I need sleep..” he told her.
                She chuckled, “Well..Can’t I stay with you?” she said desperately..
                “No..I wanna be alone..” he said..
                With that she made a FAKE SAD FACE and grabbed her stuff and walked out.
                Me and the Noona’s said our goodbyes and then..
                “Can you guys go wait in the car? I wanna talk to Billy alone..” he said..
                The noona’s were about to reply when I quickly said, “No..I have stuff to do..”, “YA! Your kidding right? We have it off today! Stay here and talk to your Hyung” and with that the noona’s left to wait in the car for me.

                They closed the door on their way out…It was me alone with YoungBae..
               
                He took a deep breath.. “Are you happy?” he said and forced a smile..
                I tried not to show any signs of sadness… “Yes very, yesterday me….and Jiyong..had a great talk..” I said proudly..But it hurt on the inside to hurt him like that…
                He smiled.. “As long as your happy..I’m happy..” he said..
                I nodded, “Is that it?” I said.. He nodded…So I started to walk slowly to the door…
                Then…”Wait..” he said and I turned around.. “Just remember…I will…always..love you..” he said and I could see tears coming down his face..He smiled…It was the brightest smile ever..Even though he was hurt…He managed to put on a smile..I couldn’t do anything..I was paralyzed..
                “Please…Kiss me..One last time..” he said as tears ran down his face and I could hear pain in his voice..
                I made my way to him…slowly…and I bent down and put my face close to his..untl our eyes were so close…and our lips touched…We kissed for about 2 minutes then I broke the kiss..I walked out…looking back..I saw YoungBae crying…walking faster…I heard him sobbing painfully..I was crying myself..My heart…It was gone..The love of my life….YoungBae-Ah…Saranghae…