TRAINING Day 1

Secretly Loving Eachother

                The next morning we woke up at 7AM and took turns using the bathroom, each of us took about 10 mins and we had a small breakfast and took the bus to the YG Building. Arriving we went our separate ways since my skills were so different from Laurence and Puko’s, I took dance class lvl 1 and they took dance class lvl 3, while I took vocal lessons lvl 3 and they took vocal lessons lvl 2. At the parking lot of YG Building, I saw 2NE1 climb out of their van. Dara got out last and saw me and pointed and screamed like a fan to Bom and Minzi “OMOI! It’s the new trainee! Eeghhkk….What was his name again…Bobby?” she said and ran up to me and had a suspicious look “Bobby right?” she asked.
                I laughed “No, Billy”
                “AHH! I was close” and she told CL and the other members to come over.
                “This is Billy, our newest trainee who just came yesterday! Arriving in Gwangju our YB had to go pick him up!” she said and laughed, CL smiled and Minzy and Bom laughed.
                “He’s so cute! Aha, Billy, Bommie Noona will be nice to you” Bom said.
                “I’m Minzy, nice to meet you” she said.
                “I’m CL, so your new?” she asked and I nodded.
                “Ahaa, don’t worry dongsaeng, be yourself around us, were cool too!” Dara said.
                We all walked in together and I loved them, they were exactly who I saw on TV and on the internet. YG was standing at the front desk waiting for me.
                “Ahh, I see you’ve all met, Billy, here is your schedule and the map of the building, everyday you will take these 5 lessons okay?” he said and walked away.
                I looked at the papers and it said, 8:30AM-9:40AM Vocal Lessons LVL 3, 9:50AM-11:20AM Dance Lessons LVL 1, 11: 30AM-1:35PM Korean Lessons in cafeteria and Lunch, 1:45PM-3:00PM YGym physical training. And that was it. 2NE1 noona’s looked at my schedule and took me to my vocal lessons and dropped me off and said goodbye and were gone. Vocal lessons were fun, my coach was very cool and honest, he told me I can really sing and that my future in singing was going to be big.
                Afterwards, I went to the basement into the dance studio and noticed who was teaching our class. It was CL, she had on sweats and a regular shirt.
                “Hey everybody! Get into lines, we’ll be learning my own routine to Maniac by Girlicious, get ready!” she said in korean, I just followed what everyone else was doing.
                I was in the second row, in the room was about 10 other trainees. We followed her steps and counting, the routine was actually quite simple. Then we went faster and faster. We tried it with music, the first row was great and we shifted rows. Now my row was in the front and we did the routine with the music on. Then it came to the spinning part and I think I was just a little too close to CL and she threw her arms at my face and as soon as I knew it I was on the floor and blood started gushing out of my nose. CL stopped and everyone gathered around.
                She said something in Korean which I think was “give him space” or something cuz everybody stayed back. I sat up and CL handed me tissues. I saw the other trainee’s laughing at me, since I’m the NEW kid..
                I sat at the back of the room for 15 minutes. CL left the trainee’s to practice on their own and she came up to me.
                “Hey aren’t you Billy? Dara’s favorite? Aha, look I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to hit you hard like that..you okay?” she said.
                I held my nose, “Yeah it’s me” I forced out a laugh.
                She pat my back, “I think your done for the day, aha I’m sorry, this your first day right?” she asked and I nodded. So for the rest of the time I sat back and did hand movements with the rest of the trainee’s.
                As soon as the lesson was done, I got up holding my nose and started looking for the cafeteria. I went upstairs and looked around but I couldn’t smell anything that was good..I looked everywhere, went on the next floor and same issue. Looking at my paper, I was distracted of where I was going and I bumped into a girl, we both fell to the ground. She looked up and saw me and said something in Korean. I shook my head and said “I don’t speak Korean..” and got up and walked away. She followed me and said “I’m sorry, I didn’t know, hey your bleeding..You alright?” she asked.
                “Yeah..I’m fine..I gotta get to class….” I walked away
                “Hey..you new? Ive never seen you before..” she asked
                I turned back, “Yeah I’m new…”
                “Where exactly you going?” she asked.
                “I gotta get to the cafeteria..” I said.
                She laughed, “Your on the wrong floor!” she ran over and took my arm and we walked the other direction up the steps and took a left and there it was, the cafeteria.
                She smiles and said “I’m SungHee”
                I stared at her and said “Billy..”
                She smiled and walked away and waved bye to me.

                I walked in and could see a young lady maybe around her mid 20’s with a big smile and she said “You must be Billy, come sit” she said as I sat.
                “Your late” she had a Fake smile on.
                “Yeah..I got lost…A nice girl had to help me..Sorry..” I said
                “It’s okay, but only the first day, I don’t expect this again..EVER..” she said smiling.
                She then taught me the ropes of the Korean language, the alphabet and the vowels and everything. She ordered me Kimchi Fried Rice with Chicken and it was AMAZING. Afterwards, I remembered the YGym was right above the cafeteria, so I took the steps and I was right.
                My trainer taught us a lesson about our bodies and keeping a good diet. Then we had freetime just for the rest of the day. My nose was done bleeding and it was time to go. So I went to the main entrance waited for ride with other trainee’s. I saw SungHee with other trainee’s, speaking Korean. She saw me and waved politely. I waved back and she continued talking to her friends. I sat alone for about 20 minutes. Just waiting for the staff member to pick me up. No sign of Puko and Laurence though..Then my phone rang.
                I picked it up
                “Hello?” I said.
                “Ya, need a ride?” it was YoungBae Hyung.
                “Howd you get my number?” I asked.
                “I asked YG for it, I’m your Hyung, I gotta take care of you” he laughed.
                “No I’m fine, I’ll just wait for the staff member..” I said.
                “Oh about that, he already left with Puko and Laurence, they waited for 30 minutes but you never came out so they left..So it’s either the bus or me” he chuckled.
                “Liar, but the bus sounds fun too” I got up and started walking towards the bus stop and YoungBae’s care pulled and he opened the window.
                “Get in” he smiled
                “I’m fine here..” I said.
                “I can’t let my dongsaeng take the bus alone, now get in” he said.
                “Aigoo..” I stepped forward and entered his car.
                He chuckled, “How was your first day?” he asked.
                “It was fun” I lied.
                He laughed, “that’s a first” he smiled
                “I heard CL gave you a bloody nose” he laughed
                I glared at him “sigh, yeah she did, but it was an accident, at least she comforted me” I said.
                He smiled, “You know, today Is my last day with you, well for at least two weeks, Big Bang will be heading off to Japan” he said and looked at me.
                “Oh well..Sounds fun” I smiled
                He laughed “You’ll be alright right?”
                I raised my eyebrow, “Why are you so worried about me? I’ll be fine, plus I got my 2NE1 noona’s with me” I said.
                He chuckled, “Theyre starting their debut in Japan too, so theyre heading out with us” he said.
                “Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to be independent” I laughed.
                …There was an awkward silence for about 3 minutes…
                “Billy…If you need someone to run to, I’m here…I know how you feel like…Your alone…I know how you feel like…If you need someone to run to, Hyung is here okay?” he said with a deep and serous tone.
                I turned and looked at him, “Okay…Thanks Hyung…Have fun in Japan” I smiled
                “Buy me something, ahaha” I laughed.
                We got to the dorm and he dropped me off, saying “Billy, be a good boy!” he said and laughed and drove off.
               
MY Hyungs and noonas were gone tomorrow, and I would be alone with no friends for 2 weeks…