Our Romantic Breakfast

Secretly Loving Eachother

                I woke up to a sunny day, birds chirping, cars driving by, I looked to my side and snoring quietly was YoungBae, he was so adorable. I sat up and saw Boss sleeping at our feets, he was so cute also. These two were so cute in their own ways. I layed back down and cuddled YoungBae and kissed his lips and cheeks, while he still snored. It was 9:42AM, the day started with a kiss. Smiling, I got out of bed quietly and boss opened his eyes and looked up. I pet him and he layed back down. YoungBae then turned his body and fell back to sleep. I smiled. I wouldn’t mind living like this every single day.
                I walked over to the bathroom and washed my face, it was funny because he had only one toothbrush, colored red, he had a very clean bathroom. I walked over to the window and looked outside. He had a view of the Han River, and I could see the whole city, it was beautiful.
                Then out of nowhere two arms cuddled around my neck. I jumped and heard YoungBae chuckle. I looked over my should and he kissed my cheeks.
                “You scared me” I said and laughed.
                He groaned, “I did? Aww I’m sorry” he said.
                My stomach growled….I covered my stomach and he laughed, “Ya..You hungry?” he laughed.
                I shook my head, NO, “Lets cook up something, todays your day off right?” he asked and I nodded YES.
                He pulled me towards the kitchen, he sat me down and went searching for something. He smiled and I saw him pull out a package of raw meat. Then he stood up and put it in the sink and opened the rice cooker, giving me another smile.

                He turned around to look at me, “Theres no rice..” he giggled.
                I started laughing, because he gave me a smile, as if there was rice.
                He walked over to his cabinet and inside was a bag of rice, where he scooped up 2 bowls of rice. I got and went to help him. He laughed, “Ya..I got it..” he said and laughed.
                “I wanna help too” I said.
                He walked over to the sink and started washing the rice, getting the dirt and everything out. I stood there stupidly just watching him, then he splashed water at me. His laugh was so cute. I couldn’t do anything else, but splash some at him. We had a cute and fun water fight. Then afterwards he put the rice into the ricecooker, letting it sit. He then gave me a hug, out of nowhere.
                “That was fun, but its so cold now..” he said, especially for him, because all this time he was in his boxers and nothing else.
                I laughed and gave him a kiss. We walked over to his room as he put on basketball shorts and a shirt. He wouldn’t let go of my hand..
                Walking to the sink in his kitchen.
                “What should I make?” he asked.
                “Hmm..What can you make with raw meat?” I asked.
                He smiled, “Lots of things…The question is, what do you want to eat?” he smiled.
                I remembered back to the time when I was still back at home and my noona’s would always make Dak Bul Go Gi for us dongsaengs.
                “uhh…Dak Bul Go Gi?” I said shyly…Because I wasn’t sure if he had the ingrediants..
                He smiled, “I love Dak Bul Go Gi, I make it all the time” he said and walked to his cabinet and pulled out ingrediants.
                Opening up the package of meat then cutting it into small piece as I just sat back and watched him do his thing. At times he looked over and gave me a smile. He put the meat in a pan with hot oil already on it, and it steamed, within a few minutes he stirred them, I got up and stood by his side watching him, examining him closely.
                He chuckled, “You look so cute when your focused on one thing” he said smiling at me.
                I frowned at him, “Ya..Don’t tease me..” I said to him.
                “You wanna try?” he asked laughing.
                He took my hand and put the stirring thingy in my hands and held my hand as he stirred with me. He laughed at how stupid and lame I was, not knowing how to stir. He then put in all the ingrediants, I noticed how lonely Boss was so I went and played around with him. Boss was such a good boy, playing with him made my day, then I heard YoungBae laughing in the background. Looking over my shoulder he was smiling.
                “He’s never been so good to someone, usually he jumps on everyone, but when your around hes something totally different” he smiled.
                “Maybe he has a crush on you” YoungBae laughed.
                I frowned, “Ya, maybe he does” I said and hugged Boss.
                YoungBae made a sad face, “So your leaving me for him?” he said with a sad face.
                I laughed, “Yupp, I found out he was secretly crushing on me” I said and smiled.
                YoungBae laughed, “I remember when I was secretly crushing on you” he said and smiled.
                kekeke, YoungBae once secretly crushed on me? Bahaha~!
                I laughed and smiled, “Tell me? Pwease??” I pleaded.
                He laughed and I guess the food was ready, he put the Dak Bul Go Gi on the table with two Bowls of rice, no side dishes, because this was just a quick meal, and it was breakfast, lmbo, Bul Go Gi for Breakfast, ahah~!
                He sat down and I sat down.
                He sighed, “Well..I remember back at the GwangJu airport, where I picked you up, at first I was grumpy..Because I couldn’t find you..I almost gave up…Your lucky I saw you right when I was about to give up”
                “Aww..I made you mad? Sorry..” I said and he laughed.
                “No it’s okay..I’m really happy I didn’t give up..Because I would have never met you..Well..Never in that way at least…Anyways..When I saw that you were hungry..You made my day, your face expression was so clueless..Like you didn’t know what to say..All I wanted to do was be your Hyung and help you out..” he said.
                I laughed and gobbled up the Bul Go Gi as he giggled at me.
                “After the first week, I wanted to get closer to you, I wanted to become better friends with you..The trip in Japan, all I could think about was you…And yes..I did tell the others I especially missed you..They knew I was fond of you..” he said smiling…
                “Aww…” I said smiling.
                “The day we came back and I took you to the beach..That was the day I wanted to tell you..that I had fallen for you..But..I was scared…Then the next day..For some reason…I knew you were the one for me..” he said and I almost cried..
                “Ya..What’s wrong?” he asked.
                Rubbing my eyes, “Oi..Nothing, it’s just…” I smiled, “Back at home..Me and friends would always spazz about our idols and such..And I would always talk of you..” I said
                He jumped in shock, “Oi, so you’ve always had a crush on me?” he smiled big and raised an eyebrow.
                I smiled, “Yes..But when I got accepted into YG..I told myself..I would work hard for my debut, and come out big” I said.
                He looked at me, “So you stopped liking me?” he asked.
                “Well..I didn’t..But as we got closer and closer..I knew me and you would never happen…But the day we kissed…Was the happiest day of my life..” I said and I could see him smiling bigger and bigger.
                “I’m very happy that we kissed…Billy..Wahtever happens…I love you..” he said and bent over and gave me a kiss.
                “YoungBae…I will love you till the end..” I said and gave him a kiss also.
                We finished up and clened up together, washing the dishes together, YoungBae was so neat and clean, I love him..