A Long Day

Secretly Loving Eachother

                The next day, news went around that Laurence was transferring to JYP Entertainment, because he had a sense of style that JYP would want. So, it was true, he would be leaving tomorrow.
                Not only that but, someone had come back from a 1 month vacation, and she was going to change my life. Her name was Myung Hee. When I got off the bus at the YG building, she was standing around in the parking lot and talking to someone in the car.
                “YA! Next time let’s go someplace more fun, Paris was nothing compared to the Bahamas, or Feji!! And I want to go there next time!!!” She screamed.
                “Myung-Hee, we’ll talk about this later, you gotta get to training” a lady in the car had said.
                Myung-Hee waved her hair and turned around and walked into the building. I was very very wierded out, Ive never seen someone so cocky. She had beautiful long hair, was wearing a black sweatshirt and denim short shorts. She carried a Hello Kitty Backpack and had on ankle boots. She was probably 5’4. I walked into the building, and inside I saw something very disturbing.
                “SIGH, that trip was so fun! (Even after saying it was NOT) But I have to get back to working hard for my debut” she smiled to YoungBae and Jiyong.
                YoungBae laughed and Jiyong said “That’s good, get back to working hard” and they walked away. Myung-Hee then turned around and had a “they ignored me” face on, that’s when she saw me at the entrance. She walked over and stared at me from head to toe.
                “Who are you?” she asked.
                I took a glance at her head to toe, also, and said “I’m Billy and you are?”
                She gave me a smirk, “Oh, you new?” not even answering me.
                “Yes, I’m new, Ive been here for 2 weeks now” I said to her.
                Then she stared at my shoes, they were the ones YoungBae had given me.
                “Wow, nice shoes, whered you get em?” she asked.
                I didn’t want to tell her anything about YoungBae giving em to me, so I said, “While on vacation with the family in Japan, I got it..” I said looking stupid.
                “Oh that’s cool..BYE” she said and walked away.
                I don’t know why, but she was giving me a y vibe…SIGH, I did not come here to make enemies, so I dust off all that hate and walked to my first lesson.
               
                Today, Coach Ok told me I could pick any song from that belonged to my Hyungs and Noona’s, I decided to do You & I, by my Noona BOM. As I was singing he told me I was too low and tried a different key and then he told me to listen to my diaphragm, when all of a sudden, Bommie Noona walked in.
                Smiling she bowed to Coach Ok and said “Wahh, I was walking around the building heading to the YGym and I overheard you singing, Billy, your very good” she said to me and I smiled happily..Bom just complimented me!
                “Can you sing me the song once more?” she asked politely.
                I did as she said, I sang my heart out to Bom and she was smiling so big. Coach Ok played the piano very well. After I was done singing the song, Bom clapped and Coach Ok says “That’s the best Ive heard so far” he said and smiled.
                Bom walked over and whispered Coach Ok something and he nodded and smiled. She sat down and smiled. “Ive been looking for someone to sing a duet with for my next solo single. Ive been trying to find someone with an elegant voice who could give someone goosebumps. So far no one has ever sang as great as you just did for me, do you want to record a duet with me, dongsaeng?” Bom said and smiled.
                I was in shock as she said that, I took deep breaths, my face felt numb from the big surprise. I nodded my head and said “Yes..Yes, I would love to record a duet with you Bommie Noona” and bowed to her. She laughed and said “Okay, at 4PM today, be at Studio A, I’ll be waiting for you”, she said and smiled and walked out of the room. Coach Ok congratulated me and told me “See, I knew you could do it” and laughed.
                After that I went down to the Dance Studio and there was Minji. She was there doing the CL Routine with other trainee’s and she was in the front. She can really dance. I walked in and joined the group and we danced the choreography for 5 times with the song “Maniac” playing. Minji then stopped and left us to work on it by ourselves and she walked over and told me that I was doing the bridge part wrong.
                “Your doing that part wrong” she said and walked in front of me “Here, follow me if you can” and she counted the steps and I followed.
                She made it a lot easier to understand, then after she cleared it up with me, she told me to do it on my own while she counted, at first she counted slow, then faster and faster, once I knew it, I had gotten it down. I was so happy. She clapped and laughed. And then she put on the song again and I was in the front with her this time and we danced our butts off and she clapped and laughed.
                “I think were ready to show CL tomorrow, dress your best for the flash mob tomorrow” she said and walked away.
                Wait…WHAT FLASH MOB?!?!?! I ran over to Minzy and asked “What flash mob?!”
                She looked surprised, “You didn’t know there was a flash mob? Tomorrow, at the mall near here, we’ll be showing off the lvl 1 YG Trainee dancers, you got it down right?” she asked
                I was puzzled…”Yeah…” and she nodded and gave me a thumbs up.
                She walked away. “YA!..” she turned around. “If you can…may you please please please help me out…around 3PM?” I asked her politely.
                She smiled, “I can probably fit that into my schedule” she said and walked away.
                I was so relieved…I grabbed my stuff and ran to my next session.
               
                Miss Kim was there as always and taught me even more words. Right now, I was learning so many words so fast and she was making it fun and easy to learn. Even though Hanguk was hard, it didn’t seem as hard as it did before. I was not fluent. But I could make out words easily. Just give me about 10 seconds ahah!
                After the workout in the gym, I realized I had lost 10 pounds, I was so happy. Running laps around the YGym paid off.

                After all my lessons, I went straight to the Dance Studio, because at 4 I was to go to Studio A to record. When I walked into the Dance Studio, Minji was there and we got to work right away. We started dancing and she taught me how to flow with the routine more and we did warm ups that would make my body for loose. Then out of nowhere, Myung-Hee came in laughing.
                “YA! You call that dancing?” she said.
                Minzy glared at her, “Leave us alone” Minzy said.
                “Getting feisty? Ahaha! Minji, your warms ups are—“ I interrupted
                “Whats wrong? I don’t see anything wrong with her dancing” I asked.
                “Well how could you? You worse” she said and laughed to herself.
                I got up and said “Then you dance..” I said.
                I looked at Minji and she shook her head as if I shouldn’t have asked her to do that.
                She glared at me and turned around, “Alright, MINJI! TURN THE MUSIC ON” Minji ran to the laptop and Maniac. Myung-Hee was….amazing…She was just amazing…Her hair flipping was gorgeous, she moved her body perfectly….After she was done with the performance she gave us a smirk. “That’s how your supposed to dance” She glared and grabbed her bag and walked away.
                “It’s okay…She’s just a royal pain…She thinks she’s the best..” Minzy said sitting looking at the floor.
                I saw she was intimidated, I walked over, “She’s good…But..Why hasn’t she debuted yet?” I asked.
                “She comes from a rich family, at home she has her own choreographer, she has her own vocal teacher, both her parents are doctors…The reason why she hasn’t debuted yet is because she always takes vacations, her parents pay President Yang a high amount to let her go on vacation, shes been here for 5 years, and me and her were in top notch with eachother, but when it came that I was to debut with 2NE1, she hated me even more…” she said looking at the floor.
                I looked at the time it was 3:24PM. I sighed.
                “Don’t let her get to you. People like that won’t get anywhere…Being an Idol isn’t about being cocky and putting others down to make them feel worthless” I said.
                Minzy smiled, “Yeah..I agree..Thanks Billy…” she got up “Okay, lets perfect this routine” she said and we went off dancing.
                It was 3:37PM and at the corner of my eyes while dancing, YoungBae was staring secretly. I stopped and saw him smiling. He waved at me.
                “YA! Hyung, eavesdropping?” I said.
                He laughed, “No, just stopping by to see who was in the dance studio, dongsaeng..Your good” he said.
                “That’s because the dancing queen Minji helped me..A LOT” I said and saw Minzy smiling.
                “Ahhh, Minji, helping Billy out?” he asked
                “Yeah, that’s what noona’s are for, they help theyre dongsaengs” she said and smiled.
                She looked at the time, and so did I, it was 3:40PM, and she got up, “Ya, I gotta get going, Unnies are waiting on me, CL, Dara and I will be going out shopping for our new concept, Bom is recording” and with that, she left.
                I was sitting and YoungBae walked over and sat next to me, “So why are you still here?” he asked.
                I looked over, “I’m doing things” I wasn’t sure if it was okay to tell Hyung that I was recording with Bom.
                He laughed, “Doing what things?” he said.
                I looked at the time it was 3:42PM. I looked over at him. I saw him staring at the shoes he gave me. “So do they fit?” he asked.
                “Yes, they do…Theyre very comfy…Thanks Hyung..A Lot” I said.
                He smiled, “It’s no problem” and got up.
                I got up too and went and grabbed my stuff, “Going so soon?” he asked.
                “I have somewhere to go” I said
                “Ahh, not telling Hyung, going on a date with a girl?” he laughed.
                I chuckled, “YA! If you wanna know, then chase me!” I ran out the door he grabbed his stuff and chased after me.
                I ran to the second floor and across and up to the third floor and across and down to the second floor again, I looked behind me and saw YoungBae Hyung. I ran and hid behind a door. He ran pass me and stopped and saw me behind the door, I ran to the second floor again and he was gone…I didn’t know where he was. Then I walked to the first floor and was almost to Studio A, when Hyung came down from the stairs right in front of me and he said “GOTCHA!” and grabbed both my shoulders and shook em and he and I started laughing.
                “YA!! Hyung stop it!” I said
                He stopped, “where exactly are you going?” he asked.
                I laughed, “Why so curious?” I asked.
                He laughed, “Tell me!” he said
                “I’m recording with….” I said
                “WITH??” he asked desperately.
                I laughed, “With Bom!” I said excitedly, “I’m already late, I gotta go!” and I ran to the Studio A and looked back and Hyung was laughing and waved, “Have fun”
                I opened the door to Studio A and looked back and Hyung was still there smiling, I waved back at him and entered.
                Inside I saw a couch….And shelves of CD’s and a computer and a table with lots of buttons and a big window and on the other side I saw Bom singing into a mic. Teddy was playing with the buttons. Bom came out and Teddy turned around and greeted me politely.
                “Oi, you’re here! Here take a seat” Bom said and we sat down and Teddy turned his chair.
                We talked about the song and it was called, “In Love” and we talked and talked and it was quite fun, and it was cool to see all the ideas and concepts and what great imagination they had. Bom gave me sheets to rehearse and she taught me how the song would go and how my parts would go. It was 6:52 when I left the building. I was standing outside walking to the bus stop, and someone took my arm. I saw it was YoungBae Hyung. He took me to his car and we drove off somewhere.
                Where was he taking me?
                “Ya…Hyung..Whats wrong?” he had a seious face on.
                With a silent long 5 minutes, he told me “I’m in love…”